Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I read this whole thing. Do I get a cookie?

• Like 4

did Billy manage to take a photo of Ptaah, or did he conveniently forget his camera....?

guess no-one's perfected a camera that can take imaginary pictures yet.

• Like 2

Am I wrong in thinking that "Billy" is "Billy Meier" everyone's favourite one armed farmer and photographer of toys, books and singers from the Dean Martin Show?

• Like 6

did Billy manage to take a photo of Ptaah, or did he conveniently forget his camera....?

guess no-one's perfected a camera that can take imaginary pictures yet.

Perhaps Billy has given up trying to get "photographs", you know, because it hasn't really strengthened his position in the past.

• Like 3

Perhaps Billy has given up trying to get "photographs", you know, because it hasn't really strengthened his position in the past.

Nowadays "They" can't change his photos at the developers like "They" used to, Billy can use a digital camera and post them straight to the 'Net.

• Like 4

Billy can use a digital camera and post them straight to the 'Net.

but yet he chose not to?

bad Billy! bad!

• Like 2

You have my pity!! :D :D

What about sympathy?

You've got that for sure.

One born every minute :no:

just in...................????

I could not read past :

424th Contact, Saturday, June 17th 2006, 5:03 pm

without thinking, have I just lost 8 years somewhere?

An appropriate response....(probably new to non-Brits and Colonials).....Codswallop!

• Like 3

An appropriate response....(probably new to non-Brits and Colonials).....Codswallop!

Or a favourite of mine, directed to the OP: "Do you want ketchup with your waffles?"

• Like 1

chrisCHRIS as is there is others don’t call them selves Plejarens that type of the name doesn’t exist and those whom use that are fraud. It was many times talked about to get people to understand the real race name is Pleiadian not many word spell the name right or close to it. Neither Somethings you have to understand and make sure the source isn’t made up nor fraud over the years many people use to get fame for short awhile there is many times that contacts and etc dose happen and many have good experience others have fearful type of experiences that is been done to them usely it takes few years for things to remember or short time it all depends on the person nor the methods.

chrisCHRIS as is there is others don’t call them selves Plejarens that type of the name doesn’t exist and those whom use that are fraud. It was many times talked about to get people to understand the real race name is Pleiadian not many word spell the name right or close to it. Neither Somethings you have to understand and make sure the source isn’t made up nor fraud over the years many people use to get fame for short awhile there is many times that contacts and etc dose happen and many have good experience others have fearful type of experiences that is been done to them usely it takes few years for things to remember or short time it all depends on the person nor the methods.

The Pleiades are only 100 million years old. Too young for life to have developed much less intelligent life or technologically advanced life traveling in space ships. It will also disperse in another 250 million years so there will never be life there. So no Pleiadians.

These kind of major errors could be avoided if people just did simple research.

• Like 1

FIGU? Isn't that Billy's cult/source of income?

Latest news is many of the pictures are fakes made by the government or something, somehow Billy thought he took the photos himself. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

FIGU? Isn't that Billy's cult/source of income?

Latest news is many of the pictures are fakes made by the government or something, somehow Billy thought he took the photos himself.

Apparently it was those nefarious Men in Black who somehow spirited away Billys original pictures and substituted them for fakes.The fact Billy had allowed the Dean Martin girl photo to be printed in a book, before realising the photos had been switched, is obviously an honest mistake on his part!

Edited by dr no
  • Like 2

... don’t call them selves Plejarens that type of the name doesn’t exist (...) It was many times talked about to get

people to understand the real race name is Pleiadian not many word spell the name right or close to it.

Well, as we do not have any ecidence that there is ET life present in the Pleiades cluster it is absurd to talk about

"Pleiadians", "Plejarens" or "#@$//*" anyway.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

you already got it, check your browser's cookies ! ;)

Edited by qxcontinuum

Oh my god. Before I clicked on that article, did I even live?

Edited by Crow T. Sharkbot

Tell me more about this Pleiadian people you know so much about.

you gotta love their names though;

"Ptaah" "Asket" :yes:

Have "Ptaah" specified his name should be spell with double AA's in our vocabulary or they have grammatical requirements too?

Edited by qxcontinuum