Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-Illuminati Rapper: Capital Steez dies?

killahraay

Only 19 years of age, and already one of the best mc's out there, has supposably 'commited suicide' on xmas eve. The weird thing, is that he would talk against the illuminati in most of his lyrics (for example His song, Free The Robots).He was blowing up too quick and was against societys, basicly making himself a target. His last tweet was *the end*. As a conspiracy theorist, i think he was set up , killed , got his phone hacked into and made it seem like he acctually killed himself. The funny thing about this, is that Joey Badass(one of his really close friends from the same group: Pro Era) met Jay-Z about a week before Capital Steez apparently killed himself. A while back I read somewhere, that once u meet and make a deal with Jay-Z, someone really close to you dies (for example: kanye west lost his mother after making music with Jay-z).. sounds a bit too fishy , but correct me if im wrong please so i can edit my topic. What do you think about the whole scenerio?

Edited by killahraay
  • Like 1

Believing some boogeyman is out to get you can't be good for your mental health. He was probably mentally ill.

• Like 2

you know, I often think "jee, I know all a out a sinister oranisation the way I need to spread the word about them is via the medium of Rap".

• Like 2

Believing some boogeyman is out to get you can't be good for your mental health. He was probably mentally ill.

Well you can say that about Jay-z etc, cause if they are part of anything they are puppets.

But a select elite does control the world, sway politics, control the mass media and owns half of the worlds wealth (controlling the rest of it) that is a fact.

So yeah it's easy to say "there is no Illuminati" but do you deny the fact the world is run by an elite?

• Like 2

But a select elite does control the world, sway politics, control the mass media and owns half of the worlds wealth (controlling the rest of it) that is a fact.

So yeah it's easy to say "there is no Illuminati" but do you deny the fact the world is run by an elite?

It's even easier to blame all your problems on someone else. The excuse starts to wear thin when you conspiracy nutters can't get straight what this group actually does. Apparently they're a bunch of jewish atheist satanists who worship pagan deities, work with aliens, and practice human sacrifice.

Nearly forgot, they're also pedophilic shapeshifting alien reptiles.

Addressing multiple groups or affiliations requires more reliable mental faculties than lumping them all together in some paradoxical "Illuminati".

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 6

It's even easier to blame all your problems on someone else. The excuse starts to wear thin when you conspiracy nutters can't get straight what this group actually does. Apparently they're a bunch of jewish atheist satanists who worship pagan deities, work with aliens, and practice human sacrifice.

Nearly forgot, they're also pedophilic shapeshifting alien reptiles.

Addressing multiple groups or affiliations requires more reliable mental faculties than lumping them all together in some paradoxical "Illuminati".

Me?

I don't believe int he Illuminati

So nice little insult there.

I also don't believe in any of the BS you just posted so well done on completely avoiding my simple question and having a rant that has nothing to do with me what so ever. :tu:

Please answer my question this time though;

Do you deny and elite group of people running the world? (The people who runt he national banking system)

Only 19 years of age, and already one of the best mc's out there, has supposably 'commited suicide' on xmas eve. The weird thing, is that he would talk against the illuminati in most of his lyrics (for example His song, Free The Robots).He was blowing up too quick and was against societys, basicly making himself a target. His last tweet was *the end*. As a conspiracy theorist, i think he was set up , killed , got his phone hacked into and made it seem like he acctually killed himself. The funny thing about this, is that Joey Badass(one of his really close friends from the same group: Pro Era) met Jay-Z about a week before Capital Steez apparently killed himself. A while back I read somewhere, that once u meet and make a deal with Jay-Z, someone really close to you dies (for example: kanye west lost his mother after making music with Jay-z).. sounds a bit too fishy , but correct me if im wrong please so i can edit my topic. What do you think about the whole scenerio?

I'm sure the all powerful global elite were just quaking in their shoes over this guy - never heard of him by the way.

But yet much more vocal and well known anti-illuminati types (Alex Jones for example) continue to be alive and well.

Please answer my question this time though;

Do you deny and elite group of people running the world? (The people who runt he national banking system)

The world? No group exists.
  • Like 1

The the idea of the illuminati seems kind of silly though. Something about a group of psychopath's and narcissists(You really need to have little to no empathy and be pretty cutthroat to be that successful and have a huge ego to try to run the world) makes it hard to picture them working together in a unified collective (Although smaller groups fighting back and forth for power isn't all that hard to imagine - it's human nature really)

Jay-Z going out and ordering a hit or two doesn't seem that surprising either though. Large amounts of money make people do stupid things. Though being talented also places you closer to crazy in some form, so suicide doesn't seem all that farfetched.

I'd have to pull out a magic 8 ball(Which got try again later btw) or know more details to decide :/

The world? No group exists.

Yes they do.

Why did we help Al Qaeda overthrow Gaddafi? (this is proven fact by Al Qaeda's flags flying over Libya now)

Why did we put a central banking system in place the moment we gained control through Al Qaeda?

I don't believe in a bunch of satanist reptilians running the world, but it's not a bad metaphor for the fact a small group does run it.

Do you evne know how a central banking system works? Did you know it as against the American constitution to have a central banking system? Did you knwo that the whole war between the US and UK which led to the US's Independence was because they didn't want a central banking system?

If you didn't know all that then I suggest you educate yourself on it. Cause those are just common historical facts. Not conspiracy theory, just pure hard facts.

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Yes they do.

Why did we help Al Qaeda overthrow Gaddafi? (this is proven fact by Al Qaeda's flags flying over Libya now)

Why did we put a central banking system in place the moment we gained control through Al Qaeda?

I could have sworn you said the world, no wait you did say the world. News flash, the Al Qaeda, Libya, even the Western world is not the world.

So either you actually mean the world, or you're talking about your own little world of confirmation bias.

If I understand your claim, a group (that's one, not two or three) controls every nation on earth?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Cause those are just common historical facts. Not conspiracy theory, just pure hard facts.

They dont believe in conspiracy theory. They believe in theory of spontaneous events. I think that tell us all. So dont be harsh and cruel with your aproach.

Since the world's countries aren't run in a systematically uniform way - something I would expect to exist or for us to be moving toward if one group of people controlled the world - I'm going to vote for a big fat NO. Illuminati don't exist.

• Like 3

...do you deny the fact the world is run by an elite?

I think that the biggest effects on world history have been due to individuals, not shadowy groups. Look how different the 20th Century would have been without Princip, Lenin and Hitler. If any group was trying to run the world for their own advantage, I'm sure the actions of those three really affected the plan and could not have been predicted.
  • Like 2

Its a historic fact that the Illuminati did at one time exist. Strangley enough all their stated objectives were social revolutionary in nature with the clergy and nobility been their primary target.

Did they survive beyond their historically recorded disbandment ? That is the essential unanswered question which leaves the name open to hanging any Conspiracy Theory off.

If they do still exist - what would there objective actually be ? Equally open to wild speculation.

I remain agnostic on both questions.

Br Cornelius

Since the world's countries aren't run in a systematically uniform way - something I would expect to exist or for us to be moving toward if one group of people controlled the world - I'm going to vote for a big fat NO. Illuminati don't exist.

Well you logic is severely flawed.

What makes the most money? War.

Countries being divided is perfect, if they where united it would cause problems.

Hitler(Nazi Germany) vs UK, US and Russia...... National bankers funding both sides, Hitler wouldn't even been able to take Poland or attack France without the Rothschild's giving him the money...

Al Qaeda vs Russia (we formed Al Qaeda then , funded them , trained them and supported them)

Al Qaeda v s US/UK (our own creation back fired on us?)

Al Qaeda vs Libya/Gaddafi. (we helped Al Qaeda, oh wait though these where the terrorists we had to destroy?! Why are we fighting them in their own country? but supporting them in another...)

Al Qaeda vs Syria (helping Al Qaeda, Again... hmmm)

Those are just some examples of how divided nations work for an elite. Seriously just ask yourself why there is now a central bank in Libya owned by the Rothcilds when there is Al Qaeda flags all over Syria. (they didn't have a central bank before and where the only country not in debt)

I think that the biggest effects on world history have been due to individuals, not shadowy groups. Look how different the 20th Century would have been without Princip, Lenin and Hitler. If any group was trying to run the world for their own advantage, I'm sure the actions of those three really affected the plan and could not have been predicted.

How so? Hitler for example... Where did the money come from? Oh that's right the America's central banking system... yes they gave him the money to pursue his sick fantasy.

I could have sworn you said the world, no wait you did say the world. News flash, the Al Qaeda, Libya, even the Western world is not the world.

So either you actually mean the world, or you're talking about your own little world of confirmation bias.

If I understand your claim, a group (that's one, not two or three) controls every nation on earth?

Controlling the worlds money is controlling the world.

Why do you think China has a central bank as well.

If China and the US pretty much control the world through their military power and economy and both of those are in debt to central banking systems owned by 1 group of people... then who controls the world?

The Rothcilds own half the worlds wealth and control the other half... this is a fact, you can look it up anywhere or even better ask them yourself, they won't deny it. If you can't see that there is something wrong about that then there is no hope for you.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

You want to see something even more fun......

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan (Oh weird huh?)

Iraq (Oh look them as well)

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan

Libya (Oh I wonder who is next...)

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Oh look don't we hate Iran in the west? Aren't we going to go to war wiht them soon?

Oh the west sure hates N.Korea too....

Cuba will probably get some bad press as well next.

If that's not obvious... then I really don't have any hope for people who can't see that^

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Well you logic is severely flawed.

What makes the most money? War.

Countries being divided is perfect, if they where united it would cause problems.

Hitler(Nazi Germany) vs UK, US and Russia...... National bankers funding both sides, Hitler wouldn't even been able to take Poland or attack France without the Rothschild's giving him the money...

Al Qaeda vs Russia (we formed Al Qaeda then , funded them , trained them and supported them)

Al Qaeda v s US/UK (our own creation back fired on us?)

Al Qaeda vs Libya/Gaddafi. (we helped Al Qaeda, oh wait though these where the terrorists we had to destroy?! Why are we fighting them in their own country? but supporting them in another...)

Al Qaeda vs Syria (helping Al Qaeda, Again... hmmm)

Those are just some examples of how divided nations work for an elite. Seriously just ask yourself why there is now a central bank in Libya owned by the Rothcilds when there is Al Qaeda flags all over Syria. (they didn't have a central bank before and where the only country not in debt)

How so? Hitler for example... Where did the money come from? Oh that's right the America's central banking system... yes they gave him the money to pursue his sick fantasy.

Controlling the worlds money is controlling the world.

Why do you think China has a central bank as well.

If China and the US pretty much control the world through their military power and economy and both of those are in debt to central banking systems owned by 1 group of people... then who controls the world?

The Rothcilds own half the worlds wealth and control the other half... this is a fact, you can look it up anywhere or even better ask them yourself, they won't deny it. If you can't see that there is something wrong about that then there is no hope for you.

The Rothschild's, who I am related to, are Jewish and it is a myth that they ever lent Hitler any money. The Nazi's stole a lot of their money and treasures after they took Austria, but that is it.

Edited by FurthurBB

The Rothschild's, who I am related to, are Jewish and it is a myth that they ever lent Hitler any money. The Nazi's stole a lot of their money and treasures after they took Austria, but that is it.

That's utter BS.

Hitler got money form the US banking system, it's a common fact.

Hitler got money form the US banking system, it's a common fact.

Some proof perhaps? Maybe links to this information?

Then I will settle for there being no hope for me. I don't know the Rothschilds and I'll wager you don't either. I don't presume to know what perfect strangers' intent is with the world or in their own backyard. All you or anyone can do is make assumptions based on past actions. So I will remain ignorant and hopeless. You're not the only member here who believes that of me. :tu:

Edited by Lady Kasey

You want to see something even more fun......

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan (Oh weird huh?)

Iraq (Oh look them as well)

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan

Libya (Oh I wonder who is next...)

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Oh look don't we hate Iran in the west? Aren't we going to go to war wiht them soon?

Oh the west sure hates N.Korea too....

Cuba will probably get some bad press as well next.

If that's not obvious... then I really don't have any hope for people who can't see that^

Absolutely untrue. The largest Rothschild affiliated entity is Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG, based in Switzerland, with a few billion in assets and primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions. The last Rothschild retired from its board in 2011. And even with its sizable holdings, it's a very small fish in the pond when compared to outfits like Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Bank of America, HSBC, etc.

An historically wealthy and powerful family for sure, but the puppetmasters behind the entire world banking system - laughable. This is particularly true given that almost all of the family's historical wealth was confiscated by the Nazis - perhaps giving rise to the oft heard notion that the Rothschilds funded the Holocaust.

Here are a few facts about the Rothschilds for those interested.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4311

• Like 2

Some proof perhaps? Maybe links to this information?

Every documentary (proper one, not conspiracy) about Hitler states it. (if you don't know this then I suggest you watch WW2 documentaries)

Hitler/Nazi regime also had lots of US financial backers like Henry Ford, Prescott Bush and many others.

All the info is out there, it's not hidden or a conspiracy. It's just a fact people seem to ignore.

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/chapter_06.htm#Henry%20Ford:%20Hitler%27s%20First%20Foreign%20Backer

The only person who truly stood up to Hitler was Churchill. He spent years trying to convince the US of Hitlers intent, but they ignored him. (Practically called Churchill a conspiracy theorist... ironically)

Absolutely untrue. The largest Rothschild affiliated entity is Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG, based in Switzerland, with a few billion in assets and primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions. The last Rothschild retired from its board in 2011. And even with its sizable holdings, it's a very small fish in the pond when compared to outfits like Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Bank of America, HSBC, etc.

An historically wealthy and powerful family for sure, but the puppetmasters behind the entire world banking system - laughable. This is particularly true given that almost all of the family's historical wealth was confiscated by the Nazis - perhaps giving rise to the oft heard notion that the Rothschilds funded the Holocaust.

Here are a few facts about the Rothschilds for those interested.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4311

Rothschild own all the banks you just stated by the way.

They certainly own HSBC and Barclays.

They just don't "run" them.

Then I will settle for there being no hope for me. I don't know the Rothschilds and I'll wager you don't either. I don't presume to know what perfect strangers' intent is with the world or in their own backyard. All you or anyone can do is make assumptions based on past actions. So I will remain ignorant and hopeless. You're not the only member here who believes that of me. :tu:

I don't make assumptions I have posted nothing but facts.

Everything I have stated can be looked up on Wikipedia or any fact based website.