Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if?

cerberusxp

So what if they have always been here. In the earth. I was talking to some one I know that was an air traffic controller at area 51 the other day and he sort of intimated this to me.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeus

• et's daddy

• Athenian

• Murdison

well, then we don't have to worry about them taking over our planet because, well, they already have!

seems highly possible

if not "always" here, then atleast for several thousand years

Walken has a profound beleif that ET is what we perceive as good.

The bible has quanitations, (especially the new testament and genesis) and Walken even thinks that earth and all it's life may be part of an experiment, so to speak.

This is a question I have always pondered myself. Something tells me they are here. Something tells me they have always been here. I can almost understand why they dont show themselves and I can totally understand why our government would hide such knowledge of their existance. Then the question always remains the same.....why?

I do not see what is so complicated about handling it.

You all sound like you would start blushing or hiding if you saw some Space Aliens stroll by... rolleyes.gif

it seems many faiths are based on the fact that life on earth is special and we are the only ones

what is it you dont understand about that ?

it seems many faiths are based on the fact that life on earth is special and we are the only ones

what is it you dont understand about that ?

498709[/snapback]

Yes... Special... On Earth.

I thought we already disproved that we were the only ones when we decided the Earth is not flat?

Edited by Athenian

disgust.gif

thought we already disproved that we were the only ones when we decided the Earth is not flat?

Not flat.....really....you mean I won't fall off?....

Edited by Zeus

There's a movie that came out in the late 70's, early 80's called "Hangar 18", that has as part of it's plot the revelation that Humans are actually the cross-breeding of the aliens and animals millienia ago. Of course these same aliens seem to be planning on taking over in the movie...

I think IF they are here, they have probably been here for thousands, maybe millions, of years. I think that they are so far ahead of us that the idea of them being attracted to us because we created nuclear weapons is utterly ridiculous.

They probably look at us the way we view Chimps, pulling leaves off a branch, and sticking the branch in a hole to get termites.

I think they are interested in Earth because it has life in general, and life is probably more common than WE think, but also less common then we believe.

so MIB was true after all... hmm.gif

*freshprince2005_uk starts questionin suspicous characters (dogs, cats hobos etc) for proof*

Edited by freshprince2005_uk

I was reading somewhere on this forum about how they might have been here all along and the only reason we are able to see their ships sometimes is because their cloaking technology is electromagnet. When they leave or enter the earth's atmosphere they have to shut down their shields to readjust them and we see them. Then after watching them for some time they sometimes disappear because they have adjusted their shields again and turn them back on.

So what if they have always been here. In the earth. I was talking to some one I know that was an air traffic controller at area 51 the other day and he sort of intimated this to me.

493930[/snapback]

They have always been here. They are the angels of God, and have been watching over mankind since the garden of eden. They are what are called the watchers and the holy ones in the book of Daniel. What are called the sons of God in the book of Job and Genesis chapter 6. They are the cherubim in Genesis and the humanlike (nordic type aliens) in the old and new testaments.

They are the angels of God

502467[/snapback]

Ok then? So if the Nordic,s are the "Angels" who then is God,the grey's,Reptilian's,HairyMammalien,insectoid's and all the other varient alien entities

reported in different encounters througout the world? huh.gif

Zeus - why dont you eff off , eh?

502546[/snapback]

I agree! Sounds like a real Dork!

Why doesn't he take a hike in his Blue suede Zeus..... w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...

they probably always been here yes, might explain why thier always driving by in UFO's also it might be true cause i heared from somewhere that Mayans praised God's from space, like they'd come in ships and thats the gods or something, not really sure if its true cause i only heared it as a rumour..