Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Post and first investigation

The Paranormal Skeptic

Sorry this was meant for my cousin, he is making a new name for himself.

BUT WHY LET A NEW POST GO TO WASTE, YO I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE I POST AT. WHT A JOKE

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I found this site while I was surfing the web and I have an intresting photo I would like to share with you.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Phil and I am a psychic for my group, BRIGHT, which stands for Brownsville Investigators of Ghosts. We went on our first investigation last night to a local haunted bridge. Almost immediately I started hearing a voice. When I asked my fellow team members, none of them could hear it. I could sense something evil but there was another force there that was stronger and able to overpower and keep the evil at bay, if you will. I asked for them to make themselves known and what I took a picture on my digital camera, this is what I got. I think the white orb is the one keeping the red orb in the background away from us and harm.

Anyway, what do you all think?

post-68572-1212808179_thumb.jpg

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• ESPeter

• Radian

• The Paranormal Skeptic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still I would like to see the orbs in the photos..Aanica :yes::st

YO I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE I POST AT. WHT A JOKE

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I found this site while I was surfing the web and I have an intresting photo I would like to share with you.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Phil and I am a psychic for my group, BRIGHT, which stands for Brownsville Investigators of Ghosts. We went on our first investigation last night to a local haunted bridge. Almost immediately I started hearing a voice. When I asked my fellow team members, none of them could hear it. I could sense something evil but there was another force there that was stronger and able to overpower and keep the evil at bay, if you will. I asked for them to make themselves known and what I took a picture on my digital camera, this is what I got. I think the white orb is the one keeping the red orb in the background away from us and harm.

I could be mistaken but that red orb looks like a stop sign...Aanica.. :hmm:

BUT WHY LET A NEW POST GO TO WASTE, YO I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE I POST AT. WHT A JOKE

Hey everyone,

You are too funny! :)

Man thats clearly an evil orb HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea, those stop sign orbs can be mighty dangerous. Please take extra precaution with those!

driving along driving along....orb **** stop sign!!!!! sorry anyways looks like it could just be reflection off the sign as the sign has been clearly illuminated.

Throw out a line. Set the hook. wait for a nibble. And reel in the GUPPIES! :nw:

driving along driving along....orb **** stop sign!!!!! sorry anyways looks like it could just be reflection off the sign as the sign has been clearly illuminated.

now, I know I see a clear red orb in that pic!!!!

it's red and it's circular so, it just HAS to be an orb-

now, I know I see a clear red orb in that pic!!!!

it's red and it's circular so, it just HAS to be an orb-

then is that a yellow orb as well???

and we all know that red or black orbs are bad, signs of evil and terror!!!!!! :devil:

it's a good thing that white bug... orb is there for protection, cause we all know that white orbs are good, signs of friendly spirits. :lol:

Actually, that's a portal!!

you know, the door for the bad red orb, and the good white orb to move back in and out of the earth--

get it??

Maybe it is an orb, after all he did ask for a sign. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, that's a portal!!

you know, the door for the bad red orb, and the good white orb to move back in and out of the earth--

get it??

:rofl: I agree Portal! :rofl:

:rofl: I agree Portal! :rofl:

then i wonder if i can jump into that portal to the spiritual realm to see for my own eyes...or would they bleed at the sight??? *shrugs*

well, this person ( he who can NOT be named) took this pic, after asking for a sign, and got this..

perty impressive spook If I say so myself.

linked-image

well, this person ( he who can NOT be named) took this pic, after asking for a sign, and got this..

perty impressive spook If I say so myself.

linked-image

yes it is pretty impressive but i dont think i'd declare paranormal yet....

mm. not according to his logic and experience. It's the real deal.

mm. not according to his logic and experience. It's the real deal.

yeah well it's like i'm still trying to decipher the shadow i saw at my friends, ya know? only tiem will tell

y r u all so defensive? So easily people like u dismiss true paranormal photos. Look at the photo!! It is cleary some type of luminous anomaly of some sort. It sure isnt a stop sign. I suppose u r all skeptics here? There are powers u "scientific minded" researchers don't understand.

And probably NEVER will?! Ur 2 busy "debunking," LMAO...?!