Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who will you vote for?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#61    panther10758

panther10758

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

• Any man can become a Father it takes a REAL MAN to be a DAD!

Posted 21 October 2004 - 02:48 AM

Thank you I dont know if I would have been so polite

#62    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE(panther10758 @ Oct 20 2004, 07:48 PM)
Thank you I dont know if I would have been so polite

View Post

If nothing else I did my civic duty and gave someone a little bit of an education.

The only time it really matters who is president, is when both the President and Congress are in the same majority.

Vote for Pat Paulson, ya can't go wrong with a dead guy.

#63    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:26 AM

This is who beat John Ashcroft.

Nothing to see here.

#64    SecretGovernment

SecretGovernment

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe.

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:17 AM

BUSH is killing innocent people?? That has to be one of the dumbest statements you've ever made. I personally think we need to use more crude tactics (such as excectutions...). They have killed our civililians, they have kidnapped people and cut their heads off...and we have killed their soldiers. Big deal, a little bit of torture went on...I think it's funny personally. And I wish we'd do more of it to them...

I can't stand you liberal type...Look...were there for a reason...not Emporer Bush's quest for world domination...but for the spread of peace and democracy.

But like I say, I don't think we kill enough of their cilvilians. If I were a commanding officer over there, I'd go through the streets, mow people down like cattle with my m16. And I'd keep doing that until the terrorist's came out. And I'd order a curfew, 23 hours a day, anyone out past curfew is gunned down...no questions asked...

The LAST thing we need in office is John Kerry.

#65    SecretGovernment

SecretGovernment

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe.

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:21 AM

By the way, Kerry is behind Bush so far. And election day is so close...I can almost taste Bush's victory...that's how sweet it is.

#66    cynamyngirl

cynamyngirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• NEVER LEAVE THE PERSON YOU LOVE FOR THE PERSON YOU LIKE, CAUSE THE PERSON YOU LIKE WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE PERSON THEY LOVE.

Peace, Love & Happiness

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:05 PM

well, the election isn't over, so who really cares who is up and who is behind right now.. the only thing that matters is that we are Rocking the vote. Most women are furious with Bush, celebrities can't stand him or the unions. hmmm. just cause some stupid pole on the net says bush is a head by a crotchhair doesn't mean SQUAT until the election is done and over with.. Hail Kerry!

#67    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:13 PM

celebrities can't stand him

Uh, yeah...  I know for sure that I care that celebrities don't support him...  

Pretty dumb statement.  There are celebrities on both sides, and it shouldn't matter either way, who cares what they think?

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#68    Magnet

Magnet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

• I see psychic people...

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:53 PM

I can't vote...I'm a minor. If I could, I probably woudn't. Don't care much about politics. They're all corrupt in a way anyhow

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." -- Jimi Hendrix

#69    chico del nacho

chico del nacho

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

• First and Foremost Member of The Doomsday Bananas

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:07 PM

oh come on, ya gotta vote ONCE. besides it's your "civic duty" in your country's version of "democracy." when you're able to, got and vote, and if you don't know who to vote for, from the mind-boggling choice of two, vote for one of the third parties.

i still vote for social democracy. it's like communism lite! only 1/3 the calories of normal communism!
whoever said "money can't buy happiness" was never poor.
I think there's something innately wrong about most people to inspire alien curiousity.
i'm so proud of this post...
Seriousness is stupidity sent to college. -P. J. O'Rourke
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow. -Oscar Wilde

#70    Magnet

Magnet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

• I see psychic people...

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(chico del nacho @ Oct 21 2004, 06:07 PM)
oh come on, ya gotta vote ONCE. besides it's your "civic duty" in your country's version of "democracy." when you're able to, got and vote, and if you don't know who to vote for, from the mind-boggling choice of two, vote for one of the third parties.

View Post

That's what I'd probably do...Vote for one that I know isn't going to win anyway  thumbsup.gif

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." -- Jimi Hendrix

#71    panther10758

panther10758

Psychic Spy

• 1,215 posts

• Any man can become a Father it takes a REAL MAN to be a DAD!

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:54 PM

Then that would be Kerry lol If you dont care go with a winner and that would be Bush!  thumbsup.gif

#72    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:44 PM

BUSH is responsible for the state of our country, Im sick of him blaming it on the last administration. He's President, And I dont want excuses.
Bush legaled the use of daisy bombs, the strongest nonnuclear bomb in the world. IN CIVILIAN AREAS, he also tried to avoid a civilian death count. 9700 last I heard.

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#73    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE(panther10758 @ Oct 21 2004, 10:54 AM)
Then that would be Kerry lol If you dont care go with a winner and that would be Bush!  thumbsup.gif

View Post

I could be wrong, but that last I heard voting for the president of the United States was not a horse race; where you try to pick a winner.

The entire idea of a democracy is to vote with your personal beliefs for the person you think would do the best job.

Choosing someone to run this country because you think they will win kind of beats the whole purpose of voting...

Novo, the daisy cutter is nothing compared to the MOAB...it makes the daisy cutter look like a firecracker....

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#74    waywardson66

waywardson66

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

• Trust No 1

Posted 23 October 2004 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(cynamyngirl @ Oct 21 2004, 11:05 AM)
Most women are furious with Bush, celebrities can't stand him or the unions.

View Post

Thanks for pointing out some excellent reasons to vote for Bush! thumbsup.gif

As for the war being all about oil-yea that master plan is really working out well what with the .75 a gallon price increase in gas since it started. Giving full control of the oil to the Iraqis instead of loading up tankers for free and sending them to the U.S. was also a stroke of genius.

Come on.................think about it.............."the war is all about oil"?How so?In what way are we gaining anything?We had more "control" over Iraqi oil and the price of oil was much lower when Saddam was in power than now.So how have we profited by this?

And if it's not about the oil then what is it all about?Freedom for the Iraqis?Maybe.Some type of "payback" because of George H. like some say?Doubt it.So what could be the reason?I'll give you a good one-Israel viewed Saddam as a major threat to them (and he was) and wanted him gone,we obliged.

"...........and I have promises to keep,and miles to go before I sleep."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users