Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#2626    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:33 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 May 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

Don't forget automobiles.

Nah, the UFO's are around, ET is the mind thing. I do not know a single person who has met ET, so I do not understand how the identification is made as ET.

Yes indeed, Bade is always missed. Very busy I believe.

I am very flattered and thank you for the kind words (incl. Big D.), but Bade is indeed incredibly busy these days. I have time to check in on the conversations and I must admit that I am very impressed with the quality of the research and result dissemination on display (you know who you are and what I am referring to) and I truly wish I could join, but I can simply not take the time out of my schedule these days to put in the time I would like to post adequately researched and worded posts.

I miss you all, but fear not. Bade has not left, he is following what is going on and waiting for more time to join you all :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#2627    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:37 AM

View PostHolmesian, on 05 May 2011 - 02:57 AM, said:

Not sure they shoot them but some do seem to flog the dead ones quite a bit.

:w00t: :lol: :rofl: :tu:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#2628    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 05 May 2011 - 03:33 AM, said:

I am very flattered and thank you for the kind words (incl. Big D.), but Bade is indeed incredibly busy these days. I have time to check in on the conversations and I must admit that I am very impressed with the quality of the research and result dissemination on display (you know who you are and what I am referring to) and I truly wish I could join, but I can simply not take the time out of my schedule these days to put in the time I would like to post adequately researched and worded posts.

I miss you all, but fear not. Bade has not left, he is following what is going on and waiting for more time to join you all :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

Gidday Mate!

I thought that might be the case, I have seen you lurking in the Science section. Good to know you are still around friend.

Cheers

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#2629    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:43 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 May 2011 - 03:39 AM, said:

Gidday Mate!

I thought that might be the case, I have seen you lurking in the Science section. Good to know you are still around friend.

Cheers

Thanks Mate,

Still around, lurking here and there, but I hardly have time to formulate a single word post these days. Gotta finish a couple of projects and have a few new ones coming in. Happens every few years, sigh....but I truly enjoy the conversations as of lately. I must say that some of the analysis and data that has been presented is just incredibly detailed and well thought out *tips hat*. A true joy to read and take in!

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#2630    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 05 May 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

i have found the wormhole.... :geek:

http://science.nasa....011/04may_epic/

:wacko:
That was quite an article, thanks for posting the link mcrom. :tu:

#2631    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 05 May 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Thanks Mate,

Still around, lurking here and there, but I hardly have time to formulate a single word post these days. Gotta finish a couple of projects and have a few new ones coming in. Happens every few years, sigh....but I truly enjoy the conversations as of lately. I must say that some of the analysis and data that has been presented is just incredibly detailed and well thought out *tips hat*. A true joy to read and take in!

Cheers,
Badeskov
Even if it is just a brief visit, it is good to see you bade. :tu:  Good luck with the projects!  I can completely relate to work related distractions, believe me! :lol:  Good thing I'm getting paid, or I'd tell them to take those projects up the...  well, you get the picture. :P

#2632    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:13 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 05 May 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

That is NASA's LISA project isn't it?

#2633    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:32 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 May 2011 - 01:58 AM, said:

I have to disagree with that as well. The 'Phoenix, Lights" were not aircraft either, and as I looked at the mountains near Phoenix from the airport last Sunday, , it was very clear that there was no way those lights were flares over the BGR.

In addition, the people of Phoenix made it very clear the lights were neither flares nor aircraft. One of the witnesses has said that the lights in March were the same as those in January and they were not flares.

Looking back into history, similar lights were also seen in other parts of the world and the United States.
I can't say that I'm surprised by this response.  Unless someone comes out and says "hey, I think it was aliens!" you are likely to disagree.  But no matter how many times you make the empty claim that "they weren't flares" you will fail to refute the multiple analyses that have been done to corroborate Maccabee's initial analysis unless you somehow manage to falsify it with verifiable data and a superior analysis.  Just saying "no it wasn't" isn't falsification, it is denial.

As for the planes hypothesis, I concede that it is still up for debate.  I'm personally convinced that the earlier sightings were planes, but I won't say definitively that we have irrefutable proof of this.  Honestly, my thought is that they were high altitude supersonic planes in formation at 60-85 thousand foot altitude reflecting light from the setting sun to the west.  The SR-71 was fully retired later that year, perhaps it was a V formation of those or some other next generation top secret aircraft reflecting sunlight much like an iridium flare times 5.

I'm speculating with the details, but there can be no doubt about the fact that the footage shot by Terry doesn't match with other witness accounts about there being a single craft.  So either he captured something else entirely or human perception played the same kind of tricks it always seems to play when facing something unfamiliar or unexpected.

And no, I don't expect you to agree with any of this.  Nor do I care if you do or not. :hmm:  The lack of substance in your arguments speaks enough for itself.

#2634    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:41 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 May 2011 - 04:13 AM, said:

Not sure to be honest.  I'd never heard of it before, but after a brief perusal of LISA according to wiki, there are definite similarities.  At the very least it is related in concept.  Fascinating stuff I think! :tu:

#2635    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 05 May 2011 - 02:24 AM, said:

Thanks.

I didn't want to take a chance and post that photo here since it was copyrighted, and corrected from 'copywrited, (drat, and double drat) 'because I got hit before by the Mods for doing so in the past. Looking down in the valley from the video, and closer to the mountains, we must remember that people down there and closer to  those mountains, also watched the lights as well, so now, the viewing angle is going to increase.

I was down in the valley and closer to the mountains near Phoenix last Sunday, and I noted that the angle over the mountain crestline had indeed, increased from where the lights were originally recorded further away. The folks of Phoenix have said that the lights were not flares and that the lights were definitely uniformed in shape, like a lamp shade.

One of the witnesses I spoke with confirmed the object came in from Nevada. He was a former machinist who had done work for NASA.

Phoenix Lights Trailer:

Perhaps you missed the part where I asked you to explain in depth how you performed your analysis between the two photos?  And the part where I asked you to provide the second photo?  And to include math if possible?  And to do something other than repeat the same inconsequential nonsense that you seem to so proudly display on a regular basis?

Why people commend you for incessantly bleating the same unsubstantiated sermons is beyond me, but oh well.  If you think that you are going to convince anyone who isn't already in agreeance by using this type of unconvincing rhetoric, you are sadly mistaken.

Your Chicago picture is still completely worthless regarding this debate.  If there is any value to be garnered from it, it is to educate your following about just how ridiculous your line of argument appears to be.  I'm surprised that you haven't quietly abandoned this discussion like you did the "voice of MacArthur" debate.

Are you ever going to produce an explanation for the supposed relevance of that photo?  If not, you might as well find something else to squawk over because you've lost this debate as far as I can tell.  And you have no hope of winning it. :(

#2636    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:32 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 05 May 2011 - 03:33 AM, said:

Cheers,
Badeskov

Hey Badeskov,

I can't wait 'til you get the time to get back in action!

On the other hand it's good someone is busy, cause I certainly am not... LOL!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2637    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 05 May 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

cheers mate... glad you liked....  :)

View Postpsyche101, on 05 May 2011 - 04:13 AM, said:

houdido matey... :alien:

this one is different... they used the 'most perfect spheres ever made by humans' to prove your old man right... :P

Einstein was right again. There is a space-time vortex around Earth, and its shape precisely matches the predictions of Einstein's theory of gravity.

Researchers confirmed these points at a press conference today at NASA headquarters where they announced the long-awaited results of Gravity Probe B (GP-B).

"The space-time around Earth appears to be distorted just as general relativity predicts," says Stanford University physicist Francis Everitt, principal investigator of the Gravity Probe B mission.

re lisa... from boon's link...

However, on April 8th 2011, NASA announced that it would likely be unable to continue its LISA partnership with the European Space Agency, due to funding limitations. ESA is planning to begin a full revision of the mission's concept commencing in February 2012.

<_<

though never get tired of this one... first heard about lisa here....

Posted Image

#2638    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,111 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 05 May 2011 - 04:32 AM, said:

I can't say that I'm surprised by this response.  Unless someone comes out and says "hey, I think it was aliens!" you are likely to disagree.  But no matter how many times you make the empty claim that "they weren't flares" you will fail to refute the multiple analyses that have been done to corroborate Maccabee's initial analysis unless you somehow manage to falsify it with verifiable data and a superior analysis.  Just saying "no it wasn't" isn't falsification, it is denial.

As for the planes hypothesis, I concede that it is still up for debate.  I'm personally convinced that the earlier sightings were planes, but I won't say definitively that we have irrefutable proof of this.  Honestly, my thought is that they were high altitude supersonic planes in formation at 60-85 thousand foot altitude reflecting light from the setting sun to the west.  The SR-71 was fully retired later that year, perhaps it was a V formation of those or some other next generation top secret aircraft reflecting sunlight much like an iridium flare times 5.

I'm speculating with the details, but there can be no doubt about the fact that the footage shot by Terry doesn't match with other witness accounts about there being a single craft.  So either he captured something else entirely or human perception played the same kind of tricks it always seems to play when facing something unfamiliar or unexpected.

And no, I don't expect you to agree with any of this.  Nor do I care if you do or not. :hmm:  The lack of substance in your arguments speaks enough for itself.
A formation of SR-71s? I would like to see that.

In other news, a B-29 over your place, D? I suppose that'd be, used to be the Confederate Air Force but they changed their name, i suppose in the interests of Political Correctness.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#2639    mcrom901

#2640    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

View Postsomeoldguy, on 04 May 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

Ladies and gentlemen, let me see if I've summarized the Phoenix flares properly.

1.  It's possible to calculate how high the flares were based on the angle of view and the distance of the mountains from the point where the flares were seen.  We may not be able to be 100 percent precise, but at least we might get a minimum value for the height.

2.  The flares' rate of descent will be constant, just as any other rate of descent is constant.  (Roughly 9.8 meters per second squared for acceleration due to gravity.)  This also makes it fairly easy to estimate how far they've fallen.  (One problem with this might be deflection of the trajectory due to wind, if any.)

3.  The Air Force wasn't aware that the group had dropped flares until some time after they'd given their initial statement.

4.  The guy who dressed up as an ET for the press conference is an idiot.

Hey someoldguy, I quite like the idea of a summary because there is so much info and calculations over many pages.

Ideally I would like to know from LS or Boon (as they have done the best calculations) a summary of events to include the following:

1. number of A10's involved in disposing of unused flares.
2. time of flares one and height, then the same for each other flare
3. what plane dropped which flares...i.e. plane a dropped flare 1 then plane b dropped the next 8? or whatever the case may be.
4. approximate distance to base from flare ignition and estimate on time taken to return and land 8 A-10's if this figure is correct.

If either of you or anyone else for that matter has any of these answers I would be grateful if you could post them.

Thanks in advance.