Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

noetics

mandy1979

Any body read Dan Brown novels? I have and recently have been interested in the Noetics he writes about...anyone else have any info onthe matter? Im new and dunno how to run much of this website :unsure2:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Emma_Acid

• TheSearcher

• mandy1979

Top Posters In This Topic

Any body read Dan Brown novels? I have and recently have been interested in the Noetics he writes about...anyone else have any info onthe matter? Im new and dunno how to run much of this website :unsure2:

wiki is your friend

edit - welcome by the way. cool pic!

Edited by Emma_Acid

wiki is your friend

edit - welcome by the way. cool pic!

Always a good place for the basics :tu:

Personally I think modern noetics is nonsense and to work requires generally ignoring good science in favour of poor quality new age rubbish.

Welcome to UM, first of all.

Noetics, well, I'm weary of anything that presents the study of the mind and it's connection to the "divine intellect" as a science. Lets face it, it smacks to much of fringe to be relevant.