Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just a bit of my own Photography!

XSAS_Daughter

I just had a look at the octopus album, very nice work. :)

• Like 1

Is ALL of that yours?!?!?! That's some amazing stuff little XSAS_Daughter!!! I didn't look into each album but I will go back and check those shortly. Nice work! Very talented!

• Like 2

Great! You have an interesting imagination.

• Like 1

Very nice! I really liked the motion blur photos, almost looked supernatural :P Your abstract work is very interesting, not what I expected.

• Like 1

Very unique, gorgeous photos. You have talent. :yes:

Edited by WolvenHeart7
  • Like 1

Is ALL of that yours?!?!?! That's some amazing stuff little XSAS_Daughter!!! I didn't look into each album but I will go back and check those shortly. Nice work! Very talented!

Yes :yes: all mine!! Thanks so much!

• Like 2

WOW! Totally Awesome Work, Xsas Daughter! All very nice - visually impactful and extremely interesting! My favorites were in the Altered Reality, and Squid Albums! Do you show or display work in any galleries?

WOW! Totally Awesome Work, Xsas Daughter! All very nice - visually impactful and extremely interesting! My favorites were in the Altered Reality, and Squid Albums! Do you show or display work in any galleries?

Thankyou so much! I have had my work displayed in one gallery before yes, and managed to sell a few on display. Other than that not really. Although some of it is currently being used as example pieces for Alevel work throughout the country though, in schools etc. Which is pretty cool! :clap:

The distorted realities was definitely one of my favourite units, editing and experimenting with my photographs is my favourite. :yes:

• Like 1

Your photographs are amazing, I was looking through your albums last night. The two hands in your 'moments' album stood out a lot for me, so touching I thought in more ways than one. Brilliant all round and very professional looking.

• Like 1

Your photographs are amazing, I was looking through your albums last night. The two hands in your 'moments' album stood out a lot for me, so touching I thought in more ways than one. Brilliant all round and very professional looking.

Thankyou very much, appreciate all the feedback! :blush:

• Like 1

I dig it! What kind of gear are you working with?

I dig it! What kind of gear are you working with?

Should probably know the answer without looking at my camera, but afraid I don't. I'm home for the holidays and my camera gear is currently back in my uni room. I think it's a Samsung NX11 though. :unsure2::su

• 2 weeks later...

you do very good work!

hope ya got a paten on your pic's before you put them up!

• Like 2

I've never seen anything like those. Incredible! I love the abstract culture. Something I would hang on my wall for sure!

Wow!

and

How?

• Like 1

I've never seen anything like those. Incredible! I love the abstract culture. Something I would hang on my wall for sure!

Wow!

and

How?

Thank you so much, nice to know people would actually hang them! :clap:

I just play around with the images in Photoshop, mainly it was layering the same images at different angles, blending the parts i didn't like. Just making a whole new image with the original one taken on my camera. Some were just to mirror/reflect as if near water, others i wanted to be completely abstract so its more like a pattern rather than a building. :yes:

• Like 2

very creative! thanks for showing us .

• Like 2

Wow, really professional looking photos, all of them. I really like the ones involving water. Amazing stuff. Keep up the great work!

• Like 2