Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

experience noob

paranormal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

I must say that I have never really had what I would consider a paranormal experience. Never seen a ghost or bigfoot or fairies.  I have seen odd things in the sky but that's not proof of anything. I have no experience with angels or demons.  My bed sometimes vibrates but I think it's muscle spasms.  

I misplace things that I blame on gremlins.  I request my stuff back and leave an alternate "offering".  Most of the time my stuff reappears but paranormal?  No eevidence of that.

My point Is that I appreciate and enjoy reading others experiences.  While I think some of you are cray cray, I still enjoy the sharing.

Thank you for putting your experiences out there.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

I've had my experiences, to be sure, lots of them.  Hearing voices, seeing transluscent figures, lights in the sky, strangely displaced objects, all sorts of wierd and wonderful things while meditating, and so on.

Over time I've begun more and more to desist describing them.  They prove nothing and are damn poor evidence for anything.  There are many things in this world that cannot be approached objectively and therefore cannot be "explained," neither scientifically nor any other way.

#3    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostMacsMom, on 28 June 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

I must say that I have never really had what I would consider a paranormal experience. Never seen a ghost or bigfoot or fairies.  I have seen odd things in the sky but that's not proof of anything. I have no experience with angels or demons.  My bed sometimes vibrates but I think it's muscle spasms.  

I misplace things that I blame on gremlins.  I request my stuff back and leave an alternate "offering".  Most of the time my stuff reappears but paranormal?  No eevidence of that.

My point Is that I appreciate and enjoy reading others experiences.  While I think some of you are cray cray, I still enjoy the sharing.

Thank you for putting your experiences out there.

Gremlins?????  And I thought I was nuts :w00t: Just kidding, nice honest post :clap:

A collection of facts is no more 'Knowledge' than a pile of stones is a house.

Also tagged with paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users