Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

albino nonphysical tmi moen

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,056 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 27 September 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

It's imagined and should be viewed as a nonphysical place. The "map" is an aid for people
participating in the PE and the map's/sketch's purpose is to help them reach the target PE area.

I got the sketch of the area by nonphysically sensing my surroundings at that place
over several sessions. It should not be viewed as blue print of the area, as that may
easily change because of its volatile nonphysical nature.

The beings (humans, aliens or guides) appearing at the place are in their nonphysical form.
So do the trees look like earth trees? Are there other humans walking about?

#47    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 27 September 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

So do the trees look like earth trees? Are there other humans walking about?
The garden, the house and the park area look just like anything on Earth.
It's only the aliens who look not of Earth.

When I've been in the "small" garden, it has perhaps looked too well kept, like something
made by a gardener or a setting for a scenen in a movie. Too simplified, tidy and perfect.
My guess is that it's been made to appear that way, in order to avoid diverting me from
my main task/experience/lesson at the place.

In the park, when there has been bigger PE, I've seen people on the grass at a distance.
They were laying or sitting and I don't think they were directly related to our PE, but
they could be there of indirect reasons, like out of curiosity. I think I saw someone
walking down the pathway. Some people could be there because they were sleeping
on Earth and dreaming, drawn to this place because of their spiritual interests,

Inside the waltz ballroom there were lots of other people who I didn't recognize or even
think were part of the original PE. For example, the woman I danced waltz with was not
from our PE group. I just think she was there to teach me a lesson, that we had to imagine
ourselves move, dance, to get the nonphysical PE energies flowing in the right kind of way.

The alien town and the interior of their buildings and spaceships look to the most parts
different from what we have on Earth. Also the emotional feeling is very different, a
little cold, but mostly neutral to the degree I felt most of the aliens were somewhat
detached to their actions, they were very effective, and with minds foreign to me.

And no, I'm not going to draw any more sketches, unless I find a valid reason.

#48    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,056 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

How many other people are doing this PE thing?

#49    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 27 September 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

How many other people are doing this PE thing?
I have no idea, but the groups tend to be small, sometimes only 2 persons.

#50    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I found this interesting and I admit a part of me wants to try it. But I will try to find this place on my own by my own. I stop studying the monroe stuff and such long ago in fear of it shaping my pov a certain way. I learned to do thing in my own way. Don't get me wrong I am no expert in this and still learning such. I probably won't find it.

I was taught to best ignore "encounters" while in alter states, also there no really way to know what isn't the self, another main reason I rarely interact. But I find it fascinating hearing stories of those like yourself who interact freely. But truthfully by default as a outsider I tend to label such as just your outer selves expressing itself if you understand what I mean. My faith ain't as blind as I would like no pun intended.

I want to discuss more in depth on this later on so pm me.

#51    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

I've now made a call for PE of this alien. The PE thread can be found at this link.

#52    MidKn13ght

MidKn13ght

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• The world is MINE!!!!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

I know we got some good smoke out here in alaska but i want what you got!!!!!

#53    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostMidKn13ght, on 28 September 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

I know we got some good smoke out here in alaska but i want what you got!!!!!

Don't, I say don't use drugs when you go on a nonphysical session, as a any scary
encounter can turn into an absolute hellish nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users