Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unhallowed aliens

UM-Bot

Tobias Wayland: We are a species beset by monsters. We are haunted by ghosts, possessed by demons, stalked by Sasquatch, and abducted by aliens. Humanity rails against the shadows cast by these aberrations, as they threaten to invade our daytime civility, and yet we do not even understand who or what they are. We struggle furiously to identify and categorize any interaction with the bizarre, often creating elaborate narratives to explain—or explain away—the things that simply should not be.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Timothy Dailey uses science like many creationists do, only when it supports his conformation bias.

• Like 4

Tobias Wayland: We are a species beset by monsters. We are haunted by ghosts, possessed by demons, stalked by Sasquatch, and abducted by aliens. Humanity rails against the shadows cast by these aberrations, as they threaten to invade our daytime civility, and yet we do not even understand who or what they are. We struggle furiously to identify and categorize any interaction with the bizarre, often creating elaborate narratives to explain—or explain away—the things that simply should not be.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

No .... you dont understand what they are ... try this Mr Article Writer ( Timothy daily is it ? )

http://www.harpur.or...onicreality.htm

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

Excellent article, I see both sets containing their own variety of extremes. Scientists full of conceit and arrogance, instead of brandishing curiosity just outright deny all they cannot explain. While Christians, full of fear to the point that anything not mentioned in the bible is of Satan. I find it strange, that in the past the Church once employed scientists to explain the world's unknowns. Yet once those unknowns outgrew the church's ability to apply them to scripture they had a problem.

I see this plight this way. Cutting edge physics, (Depending on who you listen to) tells us that our universe, or our known reality, is made up of three major parts.

1. Dark Energy: 72%

2. Dark Matter: 23%

3. Matter: 5% (The Borylean Matter, the matter we humans can all see, feel, hear, taste and smell.

We humans only exist and comprise a very minuscule niche of the overall spectrum of reality. Our own planet earth gives us a loose example of this. While humans live exclusively on land on our planet that's covered with 70% water. So even thought 90% of all life on our planet lives in that medium, at no time would you or I ever come across a Nudibranch while crossing the street. It's not that nudibranchs don't exist, its that they are not readily found in our dry environment. So, in using this same model against our universe, the large 73% of its environment MUST, by default, house the majority of the Universe's life. And just like the average person would not recognize a nudibranch on land, nor would many recognize life from another dimension while it was in our dimension. So the very science we use to explain away these beings, also tells us our reality has more than enough room for them.

Both fields, Religion and Science in my opinion, have failed mankind miserably, and continue to do so. This problem will continue as long as mankind embraces its arrogant selfishness. In the meantime all us normal mortals have two choices;

1. Overthrow the defunct ruling systems.

2. Hold on and see where this ride will take us.

Unfortunately, our history has show us gravitating toward the latter of the two.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both fields, Religion and Science in my opinion, have failed mankind miserably, and continue to do so. This problem will continue as long as mankind embraces its arrogant selfishness. In the meantime all us normal mortals have two choices;

1. Overthrow the defunct ruling systems.

2. Hold on and see where this ride will take us.

Unfortunately, our history has show us gravitating toward the latter of the two.

3. Just stick to what you think works, and find people who don't succumb to peer pressure and form a community.