Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brazilian Soccer Fans Decapitate Ref

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Last Sunday, an amateur soccer match in Brazil came to an unbelievably gruesome end when a referee was murdered by outraged fans. His head was then cut off and placed on a spike. The beheading was retaliation; the ref initially stabbed a player to death.
(link)

Thats, thats... No words
Before decapitating he was quartered?!!!

Where we are heading to...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,768 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

... ... ...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

Well the Ref did just kill a player. Apparently those who took part in the Medieval punishment where family and friends of the player.

hmm

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#4    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostThanato, on 07 July 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Well the Ref did just kill a player. Apparently those who took part in the Medieval punishment where family and friends of the player.

hmm
Yeah, stabbing ref in revenge I would understand (but very hardly), but cut out his limbs? Just sick...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#5    jules99

jules99

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

And play resumed after a brief intermission....

#6    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

If this is representative of the energy behind the Brazilian riots then I can no longer be supportive of them. The rule of law is paramount. That behavior should be condemned and the perpetrators should all be arrested. They only arrested one and are searching for two more?

There is also this...

SEATTLE -- A judge set bail at $2 million Friday for a Las Vegas man arrested near the University of Washington in a truck that authorities say contained multiple weapons, maps to three Seattle campuses and a recording in which he said he planned to do something in the West to support protesters demanding reform in Brazil.

King County Judge Arthur R. Chapman said he set such a high bail for Justin Jasper because he considered the 22-year-old a flight risk and a threat to the community.

*snip*

Police found evidence that Jasper was planning some kind of action in support of those protesters, Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Andrew Hamilton said. Hamilton said that on the podcast, Jasper said he was going to back the "Brazilian revolution" by doing something "somewhere in the Western United States."

"I'm going to make sure people understand and notice it," he allegedly said on the podcast.

Justin Jasper, Armed Man Arrested In Seattle, Has Bail Set At $2 Million

Edited by The world needs you, 07 July 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#7    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Can't wait for the World Cup.

#8    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

I read the link but didn't care to look at the body...no wonder sometimes it feels like we're on the brink of WWIII. (Or maybe WWZ?)

Posted Image

#9    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,579 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

World Cup Football, and the next Olympics in Brazil,it will be Hell on wheels if Brazil doesn't win the football, and if you beat a Brazilian athlete to win gold you could get murdered ....it used to be a nice place.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

It's soccer. Everyone was probably just bored.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,953 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

They take being fans to a whole new level..

#12    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

• 8,386 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

Poor player. ):

Edited by Princess Serenity, 09 July 2013 - 02:26 AM.

#13    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

I skipped through the video. Truly messed up.

#14    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

wow, a crime and right away punishment.  why would ref carry knife at the game??

RESIDENT TROLL.

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

View Postaztek, on 09 July 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

wow, a crime and right away punishment.  why would ref carry knife at the game??
because it's Brazil and they're Football insane there.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users