Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

US 'Interrogation Center' Proposed at Yale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yale University has come under fire this week for a proposed research center that will train U.S. Special Operations forces on "interview techniques"—using immigrants from the local community to practice their interrogation skills.
The center, which has been proposed by psychiatry professor Charles Morgan, would be funded by a $1.8 million grant from the Department of Defense and may be in operation as early as April.
The newly proposed Yale research center would study the use of 'deception' to draw information out of subjects.

http://www.commondre...ne/2013/02/21-3

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,897 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Good idea, in my opinion.

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 15,304 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Saw this on the news last night.  My first thought was "Oh gee, I can't believe that the college that hosts skull and bones and has produced the most presidents would help with this kind of thing".

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,984 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Set it up next to the MK Ultra labs.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users