Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5596    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostCrikey, on 23 January 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Muchachos, muchachos, you're so old-fashioned in your thinking!
Here, chew on this from a modern scientist (repeat SCIENTIST)-

"Ezekiel's account was one of several encounters with ancient astronauts" - Josef F. Blumrich, Chief of the Systems Layout Branch at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Centre and development designer of the Saturn V booster and Skylab

http://www.earthport...ip/ezekiel.html

CHECK YOUR SOURCES!!   (another zoser?)   Do a 1-min Google on any name before you quote it please...to save me having to do if for you.  Because....

Criticism
Ronald Story in his book Guardians of the Universe? (1980)[13] stated "Blumrich doctors up his Biblical quotes just a smidgen to make them conform a little better to his spaceship interpretation", and "The Spaceships of Ezekiel, in all honesty, can only be described as an extreme form of rationalisation, with a good supply of technical jargon, charts, and diagrams, carefully designed to impress the general reader. The book does contain a good collection of impressive drawings which prove nothing more than that whoever prepared them is a good draughtsman."

click this link
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Josef+F.+Blumrich

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 08:02 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5597    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

"Ezekiel's account was one of several encounters with ancient astronauts" - Josef F. Blumrich, Chief of the Systems Layout Branch at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Centre and development designer of the Saturn V booster and Skylab

I have a book written by Josef F. Blumrich :

Kasskara und Die sieben Welten -
Weißer Bär erzählt den Erd-mythos der Hopi-Indianer

(Kasskara and the Seven Worlds -
White Bear tells about the Earth mythos of the Hopi Indians.)

It's almost like reading a book written by an Erich Von Däniken, but with lots less intentional lies.

++

EDIT

A scan of some pages of that book:

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 23 January 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#5598    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Blumrich was not a liar, but he had a HUGE imagination

I kind of liked his ideas, but his ideas were based on mis-interpretations and a wrong understanding of scientific facts.

Believe me, I know that sounds kind of arrogant from some anonymous internet dork like me.

I liked Blumrich, I never liked Von Däniken.

Blumrich truly believed in what he published, Von Däniken did his best to fabricate 'proof' for his - ahem - theories.

Von Däniken even admitted he had lied, and his only excuse was that it would attract attention to his idea that aliens visited Earth in ancient times.

How desperate can one be, eh?

Edited by Abramelin, 23 January 2013 - 08:45 PM.

#5599    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

Three places where similar precision megalithic architecture are known to exist all lie on a straight line.  How true is this?  What could the significance of this be?

This is in a very good you tube documentary:

Ancient Pyramids and Megaliths

Check it out.  Not the Ancient Alien team.  Be warned; the archaeological community does not get a very favourable review.

Posted Image

#5600    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 January 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

Three places where similar precision megalithic architecture are known to exist all lie on a straight line.  How true is this?  What could the significance of this be?

Check it out.  Not the Ancient Alien team.  Be warned; the archaeological community does not get a very favourable review.

You connect dots that are millenia apart.

What does that prove? That people had similar ideas?

Great.

#5601    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 January 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

You connect dots that are millenia apart.

What does that prove? That people had similar ideas?

Great.

Maybe; or maybe not.  There's more in the documentary.  Have a stiff drink before watching it though.  You won't like what you see,

Edited by zoser, 23 January 2013 - 09:07 PM.

Posted Image

#5602    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Another curio.

Earlier on in the thread, some pictures were posted of the Japanese Imperial Palace showing undeniable precision architecture.

Posted Image

The context of this was my assertion the later culture in Peru (Inca) built less precise work on top of earlier precision megalithic.  Simply because they were unable to replicate the work of the earlier high technology.  All they could do was extend or build on top of high quality work.

Here is what looks like another entrance of the same palace.

Posted Image

Interesting.  Looks like whoever did this above was again unable to replicate the high precision.

Same builders or earlier builders?  Exactly the same thing is seen in Peru.  Amazing when we see the same enigmas in different parts of the world.

Whoever did this and whenever they did it they clearly could not replicate the earlier precision.  I wonder why?

Edited by zoser, 23 January 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Posted Image

#5603    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Maybe; or maybe not.  There's more in the documentary.  Have a stiff drink before watching it though.  You won't like what you see,

Ha! How thick is the line though? On a global sense, that line in your pic is thousand of miles wide...many cities wide - or bigger.. Didnt you think of that?

doh! zoser and his postings.... :no:

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 09:34 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5604    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 January 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Another curio.

Earlier on in the thread, some pictures were posted of the Japanese Imperial Palace showing undeniable precision architecture.

The context of this was my assertion the later culture in Peru (Inca) built less precise work on top of earlier precision megalithic.  Simply because they were unable to replicate the work of the earlier high technology.  All they could do was extend or build on top of high quality work.

Here is what looks like another entrance of the same palace.

Interesting.  Looks like whoever did this above was again unable to replicate the high precision.

Same builders or earlier builders?  Exactly the same thing is seen in Peru.  Amazing when we see the same enigmas in different parts of the world.

Whoever did this and whenever they did it they clearly could not replicate the earlier precision.  I wonder why?

a hot air balloon was created in 200 ad. But PP in 500 ad,

In 500 ad .. other cultures were playing chess and had grown bored of algebra,,,or didn't you know that?

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#5605    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 January 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Blumrich was not a liar, but he had a HUGE imagination.
I kind of liked his ideas, but his ideas were based on mis-interpretations and a wrong understanding of scientific facts.

WAIT! I feel a prophecy coming on!--
Whenever somebody posts something in support of Ancient Aliens, somebody will ALWAYS kneejerkingly post a debunking claim!

You're wasting your time guys, this sensational thread has run to over 5000 posts so far, and if your kneejerks had any effect it would have run out of steam after just 50 posts.. :)
Likewise, people have been doing kneejerks against the Bible for 2000 years and have had no effect whatsoever, because Christianity has become the world's biggest religion by far, and Jesus is so far ahead on his own in the yellow jersey that not even Sir Bradley Wiggins could catch him.. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 23 January 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#5606    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostCrikey, on 23 January 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

WAIT! I feel a prophecy coming on!--
Whenever somebody posts something in support of Ancient Aliens, somebody will ALWAYS kneejerkingly post a debunking claim!

You're wasting your time guys, this sensational thread has run to over 5000 posts so far, and if your kneejerks had any effect it would have run out of steam after just 50 posts.. :)
Likewise, people have been doing kneejerks against the Bible for 2000 years and have had no effect whatsoever, because Christianity has become the world's biggest religion by far, and Jesus is so far ahead on his own in the yellow jersey that not even Sir Bradley Wiggins could catch him.. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

swerve... know zoser?

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 10:42 PM.

#5607    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

you sound like someone who has actually read ALL THE POSTS?

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 10:49 PM.

#5608    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,749 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 January 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

The problem there is you're drawing a beautiful straight line on a lovely flat map of something that is not exactly flat. OR even perfectly round.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5609    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,749 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

And here's a quote from a modern Catholic (repeat CATHOLIC)

"Can you please stop using my theology to support your theories? If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven".
- Wearer of Hats (Bachelor of Education, Master of Learning Innovation, Graduate Certificate in Christian Theology).

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 23 January 2013 - 10:55 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5610    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 January 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

And here's a quote from a modern Catholic (repeat CATHOLIC)
"Can you please stop using my theology to support your theories? If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven".
- Wearer of Hats (Bachelor of Education, Master of Learning Innovation, Graduate Certificate in Christian Theology).

No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)
(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh**  what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either)

Edited by Crikey, 23 January 2013 - 11:35 PM.