Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Dr. Kelly get murdered?

ali smack

When Dr. Kelly was found dead. A lot of people had suspicions that there was foul play.

Top Coroners and doctors said there was foul play and even Michael Howard demanded an inquiry.

Many think the inquiry was a whitewash and a cover up to something foul.

I think in my opinion he was murdered. I don't believe he killed himself

because:

Top coroners don't believe he did.

Top doctors don't think he did.

Michael Howard doesn't think he did.

Also friends of his said he would of been to weak to cut himself.

What are people's opinions on this? Do you believe a conspiracy theory is likely or it's just a case that appears to be more interesting than it really is.

• Like 3

I think it's pretty obvious he was murdered to be honest.

I mean the evidence shows he was chased down.

• Like 1

I think in my opinion he was murdered. I don't believe he killed himself

You and I, both.

• Like 1

Seems back then lots of things were going on that shouldn't of been then covered up and not just in the UK.

• Like 2

The Soviets called it 'Likvidirovat'. The Nazis called it 'Auflösen'. And still it happens - all over the world!

• Like 2

Of course he got murdered.

He just knew much about the true facts of WMD's in Iraq.

It feels like the thing somebody would do to justify an unjustified sham of an invasion.

I'm certain the true amount of WMD's would have put a damperer on the neo- cons plans.

Though having said that Saddam is definetly the tyrant people make him out to be.

It's just that by the time of Dr Kelly's enquiry Saddam must have exhausted his supply of chemical weapons.

He had to be silenced because somebody as outspoken as Kelly in their eyes was too dangerous to live.

It's totally laughable when people say he was suffering from depression.

He just came there to do a job as a weapons inspector who had no idea his honesty would cost him his life.

Alas his fellow inspectors were more ecominical with the truth,paid off or blackmailed.

Take your pick.

• Like 2

He likely was murdered. He was the most prominent individual on a list of scientists and witnesses who died in strange ways. It's hard to believe that all of them died "without help", although it's not impossible. Someone should do a comparative study of mysterious deaths among the scientific community. How do people, who were close to controversial events and projects, compare to those who weren't? Did whistleblowers have a higher mortality rate? Did people, who worked with bio-weapons, pass on at a higher rate than their peers? The results could tip the scales.

• Like 2

I think the most damning evidence is the knife that Dr. Kelly cut his wrists with was on the ground near him, but there were no fingerprints on the knife, no gloves were found anywhere in location of body, perhaps the knife was wiped of fingerprints by another sinister figure unknown to us!

Edited by monk 56
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Dr Kelly did not commit suicide.

If he did then maybe the Government were his aid and companion. . . . . . . and by his side in the woods where he went for a walk.

These doctors argued that the autopsy finding of a transected ulnar artery could not have caused a degree of blood loss that would kill someone, particularly when outside in the cold (where vasoconstriction would cause slow blood loss). Further, this conflicted with the minimal amount of blood found at the scene. They also contended that the amount of co-proxamol found was only about a third of what would normally be fatal. Dr Rouse, a British epidemiologist wrote to the British Medical Journal offering his opinion that the act of committing suicide by severing wrist arteries is an extremely rare occurrence in a 59-year-old man with no previous psychiatric history.[30][dead link] Nobody else died from that cause during the year.

• Like 2