Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

How things started with me

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#166    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,116 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

like reading an acid trip

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#167    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Location:Why would people need to know. You don't keep scrolling.

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I made an account, shortly after reading some twenty odd posts from you, so Hi everyone I'm new. Go easy on me.

I'm the kind of person that want's to and believes things, that most should probably not believe, i.e Bigfoot-Nessie, things like that.

And I hate to ask something like this from someone who got to experience so much. But is there anyway you can show, some sort of proof, anything more than just words?

It's not necessarily for me, its for everyone who doesn't believe. I wan't to believe you, I really do, I think I believe most of what you write. But is there anyway you can provide any evidence, a picture, anything more solid that just your words, which granting are amazingly convincing.

I am NOT saying your fabricating this, I believe you, I'm just saying this for everyone who doesn't like my brother and others on this site. Thanks hope you reply, i'd make my day.

Posted Image

#168    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,116 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'll admit I'm a bit harsh on the paranormal, but I think that somewhere in the small novel he's written here, had he had proof, he would have shown it by now.

#169    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 04 September 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

I'll admit I'm a bit harsh on the paranormal, but I think that somewhere in the small novel he's written here, had he had proof, he would have shown it by now.

Agreed, but it couldn't hurt asking.

And I would have forced proof from the little aliens or sentient beings or whatever, take the breathable water for example, I would have jarred it and gotten it tested. Take the speaking back in forth with actual sound, recorded it. I would have done something to validate it's existence. I would've recorded it for my sake, just to proof I'm not crazy. I would have done everything possible to validate it and prove it. That alone could change everything around here, literally. Like the disputable theory on light he has. It all ties down somewhere, and I in his position, would have done everything in my power to validate their existence, for my psyche at the very least.

Edited by LXC2, 05 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Posted Image

#170    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

Well yeah that's all understandable.

But right now I'm 80:20 that he's actually just doing a writing exercise in here, and not actually crazy.

But i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

#171    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 September 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

Well yeah that's all understandable.

But right now I'm 80:20 that he's actually just doing a writing exercise in here, and not actually crazy.

But i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

I always um, try to give the benefit of the doubt, and the only thing I see here, is someone either delusional, telling the truth, or doing a majorly over the top trolling fest. *Two out of three being likely and I think you know which one. Though hell he could be doing a military test to see how many people believe and how many don't.

Edited by LXC2, 05 September 2013 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image

#172    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Some of the things he has said I have seen or learned about in dreaming or in musing about physics while awake.  So I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.  Sometimes just suspending belief or disbelief is a good idea when examining accounts such as these.  If what he is saying is true, you will discover it for yourself.

I still think the author here should consider talking to his friends again; controlled, on his terms.  I have to admit so much of it rings true that I've sat on the edge of my seat reading it.

#173    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Suspending belief or disbelief?...My name is Skeptical B******...do I seem like someone willing to do that?

Seeing these things while dreaming or musing is just that, dreams and daydreaming.

It's good science fiction, nothing more.

Edited by SkepticalB, 05 September 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#174    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 September 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Suspending belief or disbelief?...My name is Skeptical B******...do I seem like someone willing to do that?

Seeing these things while dreaming or musing is just that, dreams and daydreaming.

It's good science fiction, nothing more.

Tell that to these people that saw me:  http://www.unexplain...topic=232445=
trust me...dreaming does weird things.  As do illness and fatigue.

#175    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Those people that saw you were over active imaginations and cases of mistaken identity.

Yes, dreaming, illness and fatigue DO do a lot of things.

Like make you see things that aren't there, make you suseptible to suggestion, or make you remember things wrong

#176    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 September 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

Those people that saw you were over active imaginations and cases of mistaken identity.

Yes, dreaming, illness and fatigue DO do a lot of things.

Like make you see things that aren't there, make you suseptible to suggestion, or make you remember things wrong
No, the two girls were energized and happy, chatting about mundane events that day at school.  They were separated immediately after they screamed and went pale.  Each was asked what they saw away from earshot of the other.  I wanted to be sure they weren't playing games with me at the time since their claims seemed so outrageous.  Imagine being told you were just seen outside when you were in your room the whole time?  Each described the same thing and was visibly shaken.  They went from cheerful girls stuffing their faces after school at the fridge to pale and shaking.  Convinced me.  The one girl who was a friend of my daughter always was over trying to mooch rides off the horses since she was quite little.  After that day she never returned to the ranch.

Edited by SSilhouette, 05 September 2013 - 05:47 AM.

#177    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Id imagine because her parents didnt like their girl getting shocked by appliances. Or being around people who talk about dopplegangers and ghosts

Kids have mood swings.

they described you, because kids do that crap, kids make things up.

I dont have to, people make mistakes

the claims were outrageous becasue its kids with imaginations

#178    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,549 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

A lot of these doppleganger stories seem to have sonethings in common: illness and/or exhaustion. Considering how sensitive human perceptive organs are, it doesn't surprise me that these things can lead to bizarre experiences, there is a reason fever dreams happen. As well as night terrors and the plethora of questionable things. That's taking a biological stance on it, I couldn't fathom the number of psychological factors that can come into play.

And welcome to UM, LXC2.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#179    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Thanks, glad to be here. :)

Posted Image

#180    scots_nomad

scots_nomad

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi LXC2, welcome to UM and don’t worry, I am not at all offended by any of your comments.  I note you said that you joined after reading twenty or so of my posts but I don’t know if you have since read all the way through the rest of the thread – If you do so you will note that similar questions have come up a number of times already so I don’t really want to repeat stuff I have already written but I would reply to a couple of the specific points in your posts.

Regarding ‘take the breathable water for example, I would have jarred it and gotten it tested.’   If you read that post again you will note that whilst we chatted out the ‘breathable water’ at one point early in the chats and then later when they led me towards my swimming pool because they wanted to demonstrate something to me they led me to believe that it was/maybe ‘breathable water’ in the pool (without actually saying that it was) – The only way I could test whether it was breathable was to actually try to breath it – which I did – and almost drowned!  It wasn’t breathable water in my pool!  But even if it had been and I had saved some of it, what would that prove?  We DO actually have breathable water (that was what I was chatting to them about early in the chats) so me having some would have proved nothing ‘paranormal (And as I understand it the ‘breathable water is actually just water which has been supersaturated with oxygen so it probably wouldn’t have kept for long anyway as the saturated oxygen would, I assume, come out of the solution in a fairly short time leaving just ordinary water.)

Regarding ‘Take the speaking back in forth with actual sound, recorded it’   - Even if I had recorded them speaking to me, what would that prove?  I guess it would prove that I knew someone who did a hell of a good impression of Billy Connolly but I am sure plenty of people can do that.

Quite a few people have asked me why I didn’t take a photo of the spiral pattern that they made with my CDs before the chatting actually started – trust me, I wish I had but not because it would prove anything to anyone else (how would they know that I hadn’t spent hours or days arranging the CDs like that myself?) but because it was an amazing looking pattern that I would have liked a picture of.  So why didn’t I take a photo?  I was in no hurry to take a pic because I wasn’t going to touch it until I had the chance to study it completely however I was aware that I was going to have to move it at some point as I was packing up all my belongings to move house so I would have taken a pic before I eventually had to destroy the pattern.  I left that pattern on my floor for a few days during which a couple of my mates in Vietnam actually saw it but on the first day after the chats began when they ‘allowed me’ to leave my house  I came back home to find that not only had the spiral been removed (by them) but the entire contents of my sitting room had been completely rearranged.  To be honest I can’t even remember being annoyed that they had moved it before I had taken a pic because there were SOOOOO many bigger things going on by that stage that the spiral didn’t seem like such a big deal.  I do still wish I had taken a pic although as I said already it would have proved nothing.

In one of my earlier posts I attached a photo I took of my TV screen (The screen was just a plain blue screen when I took the pic although it did seem to be showing that ‘specially intense’ shade of blue which always seemed to precede something weird happening like it was a signal to me to pay attention so I decided to take a photo to see if the photo would also show that strange glowing colour and if it did I also wanted to see if it would stay that colour even after whatever the weird thing was had happened).  Although the screen had just been a plain blue screen when I took the pic when I looked at the photo I was amazed to see the weird spiral pattern shown in the pic I attached, but does that prove anything?  To this day I still don’t know if it is just some interference pattern created by the lines on the TV (although I have tried to replicate that photo many times without ever getting the spiral pattern again.)…NB there was something weird that happened just after I saw that shade of blue (other than the spiral pattern appearing on my photo) but I will save that for another day’s post now it has come back to mind.

I’ve mentioned in earlier posts that thanks to things my friends spoke to me about I was able to explain to Steven Hawking one of two ways that stuff can escape from black holes two years before  scientists managed to work it out for themselves.  Posting a copy of the email I sent him back in 2006 here wouldn’t prove anything at all because for all you would know I could have typed it yesterday.  There are however experts out there (Including Steven Hawking himself) who could scientifically prove exactly what I said and exactly when I said it, but would that prove anything to people who choose not to believe my story?  I would say not as it would be easier for them to believe that I just had a lucky guess.  What if scientists now discover the second way that stuff can escape from black holes (which I have described in writing in one of my books) – Would that prove anything to the sceptics or would they just think it was 2 lucky guesses.

Those experts that could verify what I wrote to Steven hawking in 2006 would also be able to verify that I also predicted (in scientifically verifiable emails) what Hurricane Katrina would do to New Orleans as well as predicting that Hurricane Rita would do the same thing (which I predicted 5 weeks before Hurricane Rita even existed when it was unlikely that there would even be a Hurricane Rita as it was already late in the hurricane season) and predicting BPs massive black leak but if people could believe that it was just lucky guesses with the black hole stuff then why would they think those predictions were anything other than more lucky guesses – All of those predictions were way more accurate and way more specific than anything Nostradamus came out with but what does that prove?  How many lucky guesses would it take to convince everyone?

I mentioned before that I would happily undergo an MRI scan while being questioned about my experiences (apparently an MRI can be used as an un-cheatable lie detector because it can show whether it is the memory part of your brain or the creative part of your brain that is active while you answer) but what if I did that and it showed that my story was coming from my memory rather than my imagination – Would that be seen as proof that I was telling the truth or would sceptics just find it easier to see it as proof that MRI machines can be fooled after all?

So what proof would be accepted by EVERYONE?  I doubt there is anything that will convince everyone but like Ssilloutte said in her post yesterday ‘If what he is saying is true then you will all find out for yourself eventually’.  I have explained many (but not all – just remembered something else to relate in a future post!) of the ‘weird stuff’ that I can prove at various points throughout this thread – If that isn’t enough for some people then so be it, I really don’t care whether people here believe me or not – They will all find out for themselves soon enough and I really don’t feel under any obligation to prove to complete strangers that I am neither a liar or a lunatic.

Regarding ‘Like the disputable theory on light he has.  It all ties down somewhere, and I in his position, would have done everything in my power to validate their existence’   As I have mentioned before, as well as approaching Steven Hawking with one of the explanations of how stuff escapes from black holes and offering to share the second method with him too, I have at various times also contacted Glasgow University, St Andrews University and Herriot-Watt Universities in Scotland, MIT in the USA and The Perimeter Institute in Canada offering to let them test my story in whichever way possible as well as to share the other stuff I know which I haven’t been able to discuss on here but so far I have not received a single response from any of them.  Maybe you think I should be doing even more of making a real pest of myself by bombarding them with emails but that really isn’t me – If my friends thought that was the right way to go they could make it happen ‘in the blink of an eye’ so whenever I get no reply I just think ‘Oh well, I guess that isn’t the way it will happen or this isn’t the time it will happen.  From very early in our chats my friends warned me that I would have to get over my natural ‘are we there yet???’ attitude to everything.  They told me that it would take a while for them to get ‘all the right cog wheels in all the right positions’ so I should just be patient and enjoy my life as much as I can until the time is right.  They also pointed out that ‘there is no point in sprinting to get on a train that won’t leave for another hour anyway’.  I must admit that at times I get bored waiting for things to happen and at other times I even decide that I am not willing to wait any longer but generally I have surprised myself with my patience, so I guess I learned something.  Basically I feel that by sending out those emails or by discussing my story in my books or on chat-rooms like this I am standing lots of dominoes on their ends and all in a row but it is someone else’s role/job to push the first of those dominoes over because that isn’t something I can do by myself’

Edited by scots_nomad, 05 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

A collection of facts is no more 'Knowledge' than a pile of stones is a house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users