Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams of Telekinesis

Psi96

Can someone here please help me out?

Sometimes, when I go to sleep at night, I dream of having telekinetic powers. The objects that I see in my dreams move under my influence by me just looking and thinking about how they move. These dreams have been happening frequently, but it usually happens when I least expect it. It's really, really vivid. It seems all so real, like I really do have telekinesis, and I really can't really recall any other dream that I've had except for this one. Is this a sign, are my dreams trying to tell me something, or am I just going crazy?

Oh, and something that should be said: A year or two ago, I used to study how to use telekinesis, pyrokinesis, making psi-balls, all that psychic stuff. I was just hooked, you couldn't stop me from practicing it. I would practice and practice everyday and lock myself in a room and just sit there meditating. The thought of being psychic just blew my mind. I thought it was pretty cool. But then, I sorta just gave up because I started to doubt that anything might happen and I thought it was all just a waste of time. I lost my potential and just packed everything I once belived in away. I never thought about any of that stuff, until I started dreaming about it.

I need answers, and please, don't call me crazy. Actually, I wouldn't blame you if you did. :D

• Like 1

You've posted this thread 3 times btw.

You could be astral projecting?

Or perhaps you've read something which has reminded you of it?

What sort of objects do you move? What sort of position are you in when you do this?

Sometimes, when I go to sleep at night, I dream of having telekinetic powers. The objects that I see in my dreams move under my influence by me just looking and thinking about how they move. These dreams have been happening frequently, but it usually happens when I least expect it. It's really, really vivid. It seems all so real, like I really do have telekinesis, and I really can't really recall any other dream that I've had except for this one. Is this a sign, are my dreams trying to tell me something, or am I just going crazy?

Oh, and something that should be said: A year or two ago, I used to study how to use telekinesis, pyrokinesis, making psi-balls, all that psychic stuff. I was just hooked, you couldn't stop me from practicing it. I would practice and practice everyday and lock myself in a room and just sit there meditating. The thought of being psychic just blew my mind. I thought it was pretty cool. But then, I sorta just gave up because I started to doubt that anything might happen and I thought it was all just a waste of time. I lost my potential and just packed everything I once belived in away. I never thought about any of that stuff, until I started dreaming about it.

I need answers, and please, don't call me crazy. Actually, I wouldn't blame you if you did. :D

Why would believing in a dream make you crazy? If you think your telekinetic then try to move something. If you can't then it's just a wild dream. Dreams are strange because they are all jumbled up thoughts your sub consious pushes into your thought patterns while you sleep. So it may be a sign, nut then again it may not be. Experiment.

You've posted this thread 3 times btw.

You could be astral projecting?

Or perhaps you've read something which has reminded you of it?

What sort of objects do you move? What sort of position are you in when you do this?

Yeah, sorry about that. I just wanted to get different answers from different people. What is astral projecting?

In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body and journeys through the astral plane. The astral body is one of our subtle bodies. All of us have experienced Astral Projection whether or not realise it. A better known term is is Out of Body or OBE.

Astral Travel is very different to normal dreaming. It is an extraordinary experience. All who have experienced it can testify to its lucidity and magical quality.

Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. To astral project as with all out-of-body experiences one must feel totally relaxed clothing fitting comfortable reclining is best.

Rest is here.. Astral Projection

In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body and journeys through the astral plane. The astral body is one of our subtle bodies. All of us have experienced Astral Projection whether or not realise it. A better known term is is Out of Body or OBE.

Astral Travel is very different to normal dreaming. It is an extraordinary experience. All who have experienced it can testify to its lucidity and magical quality.

Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. To astral project as with all out-of-body experiences one must feel totally relaxed clothing fitting comfortable reclining is best.

Rest is here.. Astral Projection

Hmm...that is a really interesting subject. But I don't see how that's connected to my dreams. I'm not traveling anywhere, in fact, I'm actually in my house, and when I go into my room, my body isn't on my bed. You're supposed to see your physical body when astral projecting, right? To give you an idea, imagine a first-person perspective. When you see an object, you think about it floating in mid-air, and you can control it at will without struggling and with ease. That's how it's like in my dreams. It's really weird...

Yeah, sorry about that. I just wanted to get different answers from different people. What is astral projecting?

I closed the other two threads as multiple postings of the same topic is considered spam.

Hmm...that is a really interesting subject. But I don't see how that's connected to my dreams. I'm not traveling anywhere, in fact, I'm actually in my house, and when I go into my room, my body isn't on my bed. You're supposed to see your physical body when astral projecting, right? To give you an idea, imagine a first-person perspective. When you see an object, you think about it floating in mid-air, and you can control it at will without struggling and with ease. That's how it's like in my dreams. It's really weird...

Your physical body does not move anywhere to astral project. You can do it anywhere, and you don't necesarily see your body.

not all the time, they say that when we sleep we are actually projecting, as when your project you can see and meet dreamers, who are normally just floating around in a sort of daze not aware of whats really around them. They are just experiencing there dream and change with it as they drift into other places or into other people.

Not to be a buzz-kill, but I have lots of dreams about telekinesis and my own power to move and change things with the 'physical' force of my mind.

It's a reference to our ability to take active control of things in our lives.

The specifics of the rest of your dream will tell you what it is you need to be more actively in control of; or what it is you might be too controlling of (again, depends on rest of dream).

The desire or perceived need or want to be telekinetic in real life is a reflection of these same things; a desire to have more power and control over things in life, even if projected onto the inanimate.

That's they psych explanation anyway.

I'm on board with it even with my dream experiences, because it always fits the profile.

I cannot say if it's anything more than this.

Might be. Might not be. Only you'll know for sure.

Not to be a buzz-kill, but I have lots of dreams about telekinesis and my own power to move and change things with the 'physical' force of my mind.

It's a reference to our ability to take active control of things in our lives.

The specifics of the rest of your dream will tell you what it is you need to be more actively in control of; or what it is you might be too controlling of (again, depends on rest of dream).

The desire or perceived need or want to be telekinetic in real life is a reflection of these same things; a desire to have more power and control over things in life, even if projected onto the inanimate.

That's they psych explanation anyway.

I'm on board with it even with my dream experiences, because it always fits the profile.

I cannot say if it's anything more than this.

Might be. Might not be. Only you'll know for sure.

Much agreed

• 1 month later...

I think your probably tapping into genetic memory of maybe an ancestor who was telekenetic. all you have to do is concentrate on the part of your genes that has this inheritence and love and embrace it let it become you... i would like to know what happens after this so if you would, could you let me know?? cheers and good luck, lots of love Ouui

I had a dream once. I concentrated on the window to close when i was on my bed as i was lazy. After a few moments or so it closed. But when i tried in real life it didnt happened. I think its just a dream. And, how do you concentrate on that one part of your genes? You dont even know if you've inherited it.. But anyway good luck trying on telekinetic. Gonna be cool if you could do it. Cause it takes lots of practice.

• 1 month later...

i have these dreams. i wake up, think i am actually telekinetic and find myself really disappointed in the morning... i might think for me it's a power thing... or a desire to be special or unique that comes out in my dreams

i have these dreams. i wake up, think i am actually telekinetic and find myself really disappointed in the morning... i might think for me it's a power thing... or a desire to be special or unique that comes out in my dreams

Thats happened to me twice now in one I was in a fight with one of my boxing friends and I sent him flying into a ring out, The other I was in an infinite library I heard voices on the other side of the bookcases and I used telekinesis to push down all the books that where interupting my view and the same physics I find when I use my psiwheel applied in this dream (I find im more powerfull when I inhale) but sadly i woke up dissapointed that i couldent push a book over let alone any thing weighing over 2 grams however the dream made me more powerful and ever since i can spin my little paper psi wheel faster than before. Dreams help us learn by running down and breaking in nerval paths, the only reason we are not actually moving is becase our brain has paralized us until we wake. so my brain dramatized by helping me push that boxer but all the same the nerves that help me use telekinesis where active and training.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hm, maybe it is a vision of future. Telekinetic effects are inflicted by the astral body. Because the astral body is a mediator between body and spirit. And has an influence to both. When you sleep, the astral body gou out spontaneously. So, the easiest way to astral travelling is through sleeping, using a final thoughts, before you fall asleep. Try, in your mind imagine a way every nigth before bedtime. A way to a place, you know well. After a time you will see what is at that place happens in real time.

Next exercise, by day - when you not sleep, sometimes try with hands touching distant objects, but, your hands must stay at rest. After a time you will be able do a telekinesis I think. I tried this way and a telekinetic effects has become.

• Like 1

Cool thread,

I was thinking about starting a thread about flying dreams... as several years back I had an ongoing series of lucid flying dreams... as a tutorial actually,

I'm somewhat afraid of heights, flying in small aircraft... so my flights were in a room .... once I felt comfortable floating in a room I allowed myself to pass through the ceiling and began flying over the house, city.

I sensed that I was observed or guided-taught how to use my will-imagination, and had to clear my mind , and just do it. I suspect you may have TK skills if you serioualy choose to develop them.

Actually the dreams were so real I tried flying a couple times, in the park .. and could actually feel the pull of gravity lessen when I tried it, but apparently I didn't possess the right stuff to quite lift off... and didn't pursue it further when the dreams ceased. (I'm dead serious BTW)

There are several (scientific) TK videos at U Tube , but no levitation.

Some Chi Gong masters can move things as well using their Chi.

• 3 years later...

Me Too I Have Dreaming Like This Almost 30x Just Like You ,,,, But I Can Move Bigger Items Like Moving 2 Cars , Moving Tree , Holding Speeding Truck Just Like That Except Can't Move Smaller Object Like Phone , Wood (Small Wood) And The Others.

Please Reply Why This Happening To Me ???????!

Did anyone notice that this is a four year old thread?

Anywhoo..for the sake of a discussion...I used to dream I could bend wind (think Avatar:The Last Airbender only at that time there was no such show at that time) and even dreamt I could breathe fire but I knew them to be just fantasies.

I think many of us get taken in by all this fantasy stuff we are surrounded with but sadly no one is around to reassure us that none of it is real or even possible so often we end up thinking that our dreams of such things indicates a real ability.

I would think these dreams are merely a reflection of what we wish we could do.

P.S: I strongly suggest that you NEVER try to hold back a vehicle as it will end up badly for you. :)

Edited by Ryu

• 1 month later...

I've never had a dream involving Telekinesis but almost every night in my dreams I can levitate and fly. Sometimes I'm focusing and trying so hard to stay in the air because a force is pulling me down that I wake up from it lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hello

i had a similar experience , i keep dreaming that i am able to move things with my hands

i even tried to record it on Cam in my dream so that i can show to people !

i know it sounds crazy but what do you think of this ?

thanks all

I had many dreams where i was able to perform telekinesis very easily...but i wish i could do that in real life......i really wish to evolve my psychic abilities. ....can someone here tell me how to get my inner abilities active?

• Like 1

Hi,

Evolving psychic abilities is not an intellectual undertaking. Each of us is unique and that process would be quite different for any of us. That is why you can never be told how to do it.

When you foster self discovery with love and compassion for all that you are, then the necessary inner guidance for this undertaking can be established.

John

• 3 years later...

Is this thread still open?  I wonder if anyone that has dreamt of telekinesis ever wakes up breathing heavy?  

I have telekinesis in my dreams regularly and have for many many years. It’s incredibly real, and often while dreaming, I wake up so sure that I can move things, that I can actually begin to move things just by focusing, get very excited that it’s FINALLY happening in real life, only to find that I’m still dreaming and I got fooled yet again. Often times I wake up short of breath like in the process of focusing, im holding my breath. I wonder if this is a byproduct of sleep apnea or something. Curious if others have noticed this?