Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coast to Coast AM Channel

Mutagenic

Hey there everyone, :clap:

I came across a YouTube channel today which shows the latest Coast to Coast AM shows, so I thought I would share it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CAMDaily

Also i don't know if any of you reading this now have noticed the quality of subject matter has deteriorated badly since George Noory left for a holiday. Certainly can't wait for the semi level headed George Noory to return.

Edited by Mutagenic
  • Like 3

Hey there everyone, :clap:

I came across a YouTube channel today which shows the latest Coast to Coast AM shows, so I thought I would share it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CAMDaily

Also i don't know if any of you reading this now have noticed the quality of subject matter has deteriorated badly since George Noory left for a holiday. Certainly can't wait for the semi level headed George Noory to return.

Art Bell was the best host for this show. George Knapp comes in second and then Ian Punnett. George Noory's OK but I don't really care for John B. Wells.......something about his voice that bothers me.

The show can be entertaining but it's mostly unbelievable...good for WTF moments....

• Like 2

Replacements are often not as good as the original host because the show was usually developed around them.

• Like 1

Well i couldn't agree more, I personally early on in my listening to Coast to Coast AM i was thoroughly intrigued. I would have to say yes it may be watered down but it is definitely great for the new comers who have no idea what this underworld they are standing on consists of. :tsu:

• Like 1

Anyone listened to the broadcast called ''Liberation of the Planet'' aired on 8th January 2013? I personally can't grasp at the potential disinfo and may i say utter poop that the guests were swearing by. Only vague remarks to say 'Oh but did you realize that this was a direct response to(for what ever event happened)'. Never the less I could be totally wrong, also if even 1% of what they stand by is even remotely true can have earth shattering effects!

Oh and if your interested to listen to the super super secretive code named Cobra here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTy9M9rUYgI

Edited by Mutagenic

I utterly and most adoring love Coast to Coast AM. I have been a C2CAM listener ever since the good ole Art Bell days. Youtube has become an incredible tool in order to listen to the classic and archived shows. I'll list the youtube users that are the most consistent with posting daily C2CAM shows and classic ones.

C2CVault

MrAlienGods

C2CDarkKnight

Make sure to comment to these youtubers just how much you appericate their wonderful offerings to those of us that find it difficult to listen to the programme on the actual radio.

I perfer John B Wells over George Noory, a little has to do with -just- his voice, but mostly it's because he comes across as more 'genuine' than Noory.

Long live Coast to Coast AM! The only late night radio talk programe in the country (America) with the largest listener base... think it's up to 4 million now?

I love Coast to Coast AM. Oh, I already said that. Sorry, I'm gushing here, I love Coast to Coast AM!

*makes quick exit*

Replacements are often not as good as the original host because the show was usually developed around them.

Just a question would it be ok to pst here embeds of the videos day to day?

George Noory is alright, but I miss the good ol' days of Art Bell....maybe because when I first tuned in it was C2C of old. I'm nostalgic...

• Like 2

George Noory is alright, but I miss the good ol' days of Art Bell....maybe because when I first tuned in it was C2C of old. I'm nostalgic...

Mhmmm i would have to agree..... i am a die hard C2C fan of the old days.

• Like 1

Just a question would it be ok to pst here embeds of the videos day to day?

I wouldn't know about that; however, what you question is an exceptionally good idea! There should be every advantage to show the 'youth' of today one of the greatest all time late night radio talk programes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

'I love Coast to Coast AM!'

Thing is, Art Bell wouldn't sit there and listen to any old stuff, if he thought they were BS'ing him or drunk or something, he would cut them off. Noory tends to let the callers ramble on when they should've been pulled after their first statements. Then, there were the good old days of Ghost to Ghost during Halloween...

I miss having hours which enabled me to listen to the show but I am not sure I could remain interested with anyone other than The Bell at the helm. He was just as interesting a person as many of the stories were.

12-21 must have been a blast over there.

I hate needing to become a member, (pay) to access the archive so thanks for the INFO, Asadora. I'll be searching those out for old times sake.

Curious, what are common topics being discussed today?

I miss having hours which enabled me to listen to the show but I am not sure I could remain interested with anyone other than The Bell at the helm. He was just as interesting a person as many of the stories were.

12-21 must have been a blast over there.

I hate needing to become a member, (pay) to access the archive so thanks for the INFO, Asadora. I'll be searching those out for old times sake.

Curious, what are common topics being discussed today?

I listen to old Art Bell shows on Saturday nights. The show is called Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" It's always nice to hear his voice again!

I listen to old Art Bell shows on Saturday nights. The show is called Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" It's always nice to hear his voice again!

So you would choose the art bell shows over the current ones? Surely the art bell some where in time shows are out of date information wise? I know that depending on the hosts and guests it can be ludicrous at times but it generally has an effect of letting you think outside the box. I personally listen to the shows with an open mind and a pinch of salt, pretty much how everyone should treat the wealth of knowledge and accusation on the internet. Don't always believe what you read see and hear straight up. Follow up and try to find corroborating evidence. :tu:

Edited by Mutagenic

So you would choose the art bell shows over the current ones? Surely the art bell some where in time shows are out of date information wise? I know that depending on the hosts and guests it can be ludicrous at times but it generally has an effect of letting you think outside the box. I personally listen to the shows with an open mind and a pinch of salt, pretty much how everyone should treat the wealth of knowledge and accusation on the internet. Don't always believe what you read see and hear straight up. Follow up and try to find corroborating evidence. :tu:

I listen to the old Art Bell shows because he originated the show and he was my favorite. I still listen to new shows but the original shows with Art are like watching an old movie you've watched over and over. You never tire of it.

As far as out of date information.......well......I don't believe 95% of what I hear on the show anyway. And it's not like I'm glued to the station either, it's more or less just background noise for me most of the time. ;)

• Like 1

I have some fond memories of Coast to Coast AM. Back in the late 90s Art Bell got me through many an overnight shift where I'd have gone out of my mind with boredom otherwise.

I haven't listened since he left.

it is not who is at the helm , its where the ship is going .

art bell did not have a call screener , if the phone rang , you were in line , if he picked up , you were on the air .

...if you said something stupid , you were gone befor any one heard anything .

art did not do authors with new books out ... he didn't do the flavior of the news cycle .

the current coast2coast is going heads up with the tonight show and david letterman ... and coast2coast is beating them for market share only because television is going into the tank .

if a " am long format radio" show challanged the current coast2coast with exclusive paranormal / ufo/ frindge .... geared to the 18 to 35 over night listener.... i suspect they could do serious damage to coast2coasts market share .

more to the point , if a john tetter ( time traveler ) needed to get out , he would not go to coast2coast .

if you had serious frindge material... coast2coast is not open to "dangerious subjects" that might challange their ratings... john b wells has a wide band width of intrests , george noory has a compfort zone that is medical and diet , but well inside practical and safe .

art bell was a police 911 operator ... he knew how to get a person who was not thinking clearly to give information clearly and in a timely way . art bell was a radio ham , he knew his equipment , and ran his own board op .

...and frankly speaking , art bell was a hard edged , direct desert rat ... he did the a show that he would like , and if other people liked it... that worked too.

the current crew at coast2coast are not nearly as tough , no where near as capable ... but the simple truth is... its just a silly radio show .

it was more than just a silly radio show to art bell . for art is was a way to talk to intresting people and talk about stuff to total strangers... and maybe pay a few bills ... it was a life style to art .

let there be no missunderstanding in my comments . george noory does something that nearly no one on the planet can do as well , coast2coast is beating the krap out of tonightshow and david letterman... it is second only to rush limbaugh .... and rush is a daylight and prime time , largest in the world audance .

in 10 years , coast2coast has not made any misstakes , and very likly will be the largest audance show on the planet if current trends continue .

go.

• Like 1

Well he has pretty much hit a niche when it comes to a market share in audience, all though it comes at a price.

Information starts to come in scrambled on a regular basis, and yes i agree geroge noory and the rest seem to be slacking on the upkeep. Only 2 years ago I would say it was 10 times better in quality regarding actual information backed up with evidence, but has sadly been diluted ever since.

Also after 21.12.2012 the subject matter doesn't seem to pertain to the more relevant and current issues.

:cry:

I like Coast to Coast and missed Art Bell but I got used to George Noory and like him now. Some of the shows are a bit over the top but for most part it's interesting.....

• Like 1

please do not missunderstand , i like george . what i do not need is another ccurrent events show . they are all current event shows... if i want current events , i do a google search . i do not need another foot ball score or a ap wire service reader ... i can laundry my own brain , if that is what i wanteed. i do not need spin dry and glass case news , i want perter davenport reporting on the lastest ufo sightings , linda M howe reporting on frindge , and callers r4eporting stuff that main stream news agencys can't vet, so never makes the wire service .

frankly speaking , coast2coast is a unfiltered , un-vetted , over the backyard fense news sourse...

i do not need another food channelo , sports channel or diet network... i do not want cars , dateing and personal intrest storys ....i do not care what tom cruse love life is like or what is happening to the latest political scandal ...

i want ufo's , channeling , ghosts and time travelers.... robots , computers , submarines , space ships spys , spooks , and special forces .... wired , weird , whadda hell and frindge ...

i can hear the politicaly correct , spin dried and fact checked , screened and spell checked , news out of the new york times social engineering lab .... from every radio station , every newspaper , and every internet news web sites ... and i will hear the very same storys from each and every one.... like a copy and paste machine...

coast2coast is out side the post it notes network of news for the mindless...

george does a good job of staying out side the new york times sensorship network ... and that is what gives this single show its following...

Personally, I have gotten used to Mr. Noorey, though I prefer Mr. Bell; however, John B Wells is more comparable in some respects to Mr. Bell than Mr. Noorey can be compared. The recent shows tend to be more like 'fillers' than anything that can actually make one consider the subject matter with an open mind. Mr. Bell would have an Area 51 employees lines segment, which I always found to be -the- most entertaining and the Time Traveler (John Titor) coming a close second. (Let me make this clear: The -idea- of a Time Traveler is what I found the most inspiring. Not the actual person claiming to be a Time Traveler. John Titor was a hoax. The -idea- though, pretty cool.)

Some subject matter and interviewees that have been on C2CAM in recent years have left a bad tone in my ears, such as the 'Zetatalk' lady. I have a very flexible mind and realise that there is always a possibility as with there is always a reason; however, when it comes to 'Zetatalk' I just find that whole subject hokum. But if the 'Zetatalk' lady truly believes, then she is simply spreading her truth, that I do give kudos too.

I will agree that the quality of C2CAM has been lacking since Mr. Bell left; however, having what C2CAM is now, it is better than absolutely nothing at all.

Anyone listened to the broadcast called ''Liberation of the Planet'' aired on 8th January 2013? I personally can't grasp at the potential disinfo and may i say utter poop that the guests were swearing by. Only vague remarks to say 'Oh but did you realize that this was a direct response to(for what ever event happened)'. Never the less I could be totally wrong, also if even 1% of what they stand by is even remotely true can have earth shattering effects!

Oh and if your interested to listen to the super super secretive code named Cobra here is the link: https://www.youtube....h?v=LTy9M9rUYgI

John B Wells was hosting that night and he did a very good job. He pretty much bagged a snake that night. I really enjoyed the outcome of that show. :)

zata was totaly lame... agreed... and bell would have gone to open lines and had us ffast fried and ccoked to a golden ( tastes just like chicken) brown ... as to john tittor i do not beleive he said he was a time traveler... o beleive he said he was slipping between dimensions... and i think the jury is still out as to it being a hoax

as far as time travel.... future going time travel is simple in the comical easy class of things to do ...

sending data into the past is ( nearly imposable ) kinda hard but not dangerious . effecting the past is dangerious in the the extreme , but not extremely hard ... sending awareness into the past is hard but slightly less dangerious than driving a car at 60 mph into a brick wall ...

and quite honestly , seeing time travelers going into the past is not hard once you know what to look for... recognising a past going time traveler is harder to do than understand ...

and once you define the words you use so they reflect actual reality... its not as hard as you might think.