Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Percentage of scientists who believe in god!

Stellar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loge

• Bizeebutt

• RaginCajun

• nate0192

Top Posters In This Topic

what did she do add up the percentages of each who believe in each field of science, i knew there was something up with her statement about that

Scientists are naturally skeptics....they NEED proof of God, they don't believe in faith.

thanks fir the site Steller, it was very informative original.gif .

Nice find Stellar!!

It only seems fitting that those that are interested in finding the truth do not believe in mythology...

How is a RELIGIOUS site not going to have a biased count?? Please explain this...

hello...not all sources online are accurate let alone true...even if it were true it only proves one point...scientists are more open then straight believers.

HOW DO WE KNOW IF THOSE ARE BELIEVERS BELIEVING IN SCIENCE RIGHT????? MAYBE THEY JSUT WANTED TO MAKE SCIENTIST LOOK RELIGIOUS SO THEY SURVEYED THIER OWN CHURCH. ASKING HOW MANY OF YOUR CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN SCIENCE. SURVEY AND THEN CHANGED IT ON US TO SCIENTIST THAT BELIEVE IN RELIGION. HAHAHHAHA original.gifyes.gifgrin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifw00t.gifrofl.gif

Edited by RaginCajun

user posted image

Yea, it only seems fitting that those that are interested in finding the truth will never find it through beliefs or theories, because the truth does not belong to the mind; the truth is beyond the mind... mellow.gif

Indeed, present scientists are naturally skeptics, because they cannot perceive beyond this tridimensional world of Euclid....they NEED to develop other senses if they want proof of that which believers call God, Gods, etc. They do not believe in any type of Myths because they cannot grasp the hidden truth within them. They only see this illusory tridimensional world and ignore the reality of other dimensions. They think that this present civilization is very advanced; however, their science is just a big deal for blind atheists and blind Pharisees. rofl.gif

I personally am in contact with our brothers from other planets and what amazes me greatly are their great cosmic scientific inventions that they utilize in order to work with the development of planets and to assist innumerable humanoids from different planets of the inalterable space. grin2.gif

These space travelers are great Sages who move their technology throughout different dimensions. They posses illuminated intellection; their scientific devices are related with their 12 senses, this is how they can help or assist not only the physical body but also the internal bodies of any human being or any humanoid. huh.gif

In the time of Lemuria and further back in time our planet had great civilizations with a better technology than this cheap tridimensional science of this present civilization that scarcely can manage some forces of nature for the toys and the dangerous weapons they had invented. disgust.gif

We have to understand that present science is called the science of the anti-Christ because it is a science related with the five senses and that does not have any evidence whatsoever of the superior dimensions of nature and the cosmos, a science that has no access to the intelligence-force (Cosmic Christ) source of the Universe.

happy.gif

I personally am in contact with our brothers from other planets and what amazes me greatly are their great cosmic scientific inventions that they utilize in order to work with the development of planets and to assist innumerable humanoids from different planets of the inalterable space. 

Ok, loge, now I think you've lost it original.gifrolleyes.gif

You're implying it was ever there to be found..

I personally am in contact with our brothers from other planets and what amazes me greatly are their great cosmic scientific inventions that they utilize in order to work with the development of planets and to assist innumerable humanoids from different planets of the inalterable space. 

Ok, loge, now I think you've lost it original.gifrolleyes.gif

442000[/snapback]

user posted image

Yes, I remember now, ignoramuses of the past said the same thing to Galileo Galilei and Christopher Columbus!

user posted image

Yea, it only seems fitting that those that are interested in finding the truth will never find it through beliefs or theories, because the truth does not belong to the mind; the truth is beyond the mind...  mellow.gif

Indeed, present scientists are naturally skeptics, because they cannot perceive beyond this tridimensional world of Euclid....they NEED to develop other senses if they want proof of that which believers call God, Gods, etc.  They do not believe in any type of Myths because they cannot grasp the hidden truth within them. They only see this illusory tridimensional world and ignore the reality of other dimensions. They think that this present civilization is very advanced; however, their science is just a big deal for blind atheists and blind Pharisees.  rofl.gif 

I personally am in contact with our brothers from other planets and what amazes me greatly are their great cosmic scientific inventions that they utilize in order to work with the development of planets and to assist innumerable humanoids from different planets of the inalterable space.  grin2.gif

These space travelers are great Sages who move their technology throughout different dimensions. They posses illuminated intellection; their scientific devices are related with their 12 senses, this is how they can help or assist not only the physical body but also the internal bodies of any human being or any humanoid.  huh.gif

In the time of Lemuria and further back in time our planet had great civilizations with a better technology than this cheap tridimensional science of this present civilization that scarcely can manage some forces of nature for the toys and the dangerous weapons they had invented.  disgust.gif

We have to understand that present science is called the science of the anti-Christ because it is a science related with the five senses and that does not have any evidence whatsoever of the superior dimensions of nature and the cosmos, a science that has no access to the intelligence-force (Cosmic Christ) source of the Universe. 

happy.gif

441997[/snapback]

Is this in jest or is he serious? Please tell me it's in jest... i'm begging you...

Loge you are right:

"They do not believe in any type of Myths because they cannot grasp the hidden truth within them. "

i write:

gods' magic moves my car. i don't have to go and understand about the gears that really do make a car move. oh, and the gas, rubber tires, mufflers, axle, and oh too many it hurts "thier brains".

LET'S ALL STOPPPPP!!!! wacko.gif MAGIC MAGIC MAKE ME MOVE ME BEEP BEEP. w00t.gif

Not really compareable to you however. Galileo had scientific theories that were able to be proved out. And Columbus actually went to the New World and brought things back. You could also add that many people knew America existed, they just weren't willing to risk financial ruin outfitting an expedition and opening trade relations. Europe had quite a few problems at the time..

Please stop thrusting genius upon yourself. People who feel you are one will let you know. Leave the rest of us to our doubts..

Is this in jest or is he serious?  Please tell me it's in jest... i'm begging you...

442015[/snapback]

user posted image

Sit boy sit, that’s a good dog!

user posted image

Do you want a bone?

as a very little amount of research reveals, it is all in who was surveyed.

the first survey, yielding ~40%, asked random scientists pulled from American Men of Science which includes most scientists.

the second survey, yielding ~7%, asked random scientists pulled from National Academy of Sciences. the scientists here are at the top of the scientific community, the best educated, most respected, and leaders in their fields.

Reference: Edward J. Larson's letter to Nature found here: http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/news/file002.html

i might add that Gould is no friend of Christianity.

Loge:

don't point your finger at us you have two more pointing right back at you son... sleepy.gif

"dangerous weapons they had invented. "

i write:

better stop using your computer then loge...unless you like science...if you do then you admit it and will type something in for us to read a bit latter. (you will) i guess antibiotics and medicines are dangerous weapons...

Edited by RaginCajun

Loge:

don't point your finger at us you have two more pointing right back at you son... sleepy.gif

"dangerous weapons they had invented. "

i write:

better stop using your computer then loge...unless you like science...if you do then you admit it and will type something in for us to read a bit latter.  (you will) i guess antibiotics and medicines are dangerous weapons...

442034[/snapback]

user posted image

"While medical science is inventing certified medications, which are incessantly changing as the fashion of women, there exists a very ancient medical wisdom that has its origin upon the first foundations of the world and that has never changed its formulae.

"This Divine wisdom is preserved in Sanctuaries which are far away from this false, materialistic civilization. This medical wisdom is zealously guarded by the Masters of wisdom in secret places, which are inaccessible to the ‘merchants of the Temple.’" thumbsup.gif

Loge...you seem to be an intelligent person...why don't you give us some evidence supporting the fact that you've been in contact with people from other planets? You know we can't believe you otherwise.

that is what about to say that too wings...SO HOW 'BOUT IT JESTER????

so what is your point to any of what you wrote? loged in differnent realm..

Edited by RaginCajun

A lot of famous inventors and scientists believed in God.

Personally, I think that society is dumming down because God

is't apart of modern science anymore.

some of the most intelligent people inthe world don't believe in god. Where is your proof that society is dumbing down because they don't belive in god?? I would say that based on the increasing and astonishing number of inventions and discoveries that have occurred in the last decade alone, that society is more intelligent than ever. concurrently, the number of people who believe in god is decreasing.