Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Ring

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 10:49 AM

Also I didn't realise that there were another 2 movies made of The Ring. A sequel and prequel, all based on a book trilogy. scared.gif                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#32    wickedangel23

wickedangel23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 08:46 PM

"Ringu" is the Japanese version, and "Rosen" (it means spiral- but i AM NOT SURE if I got it right) is the prequel I think. There's also a Ring 2 and a Ring 0, and I think there's another one but I am not sure. The Ring is a good movie in my opinion, but the really scary part is at the very end scared.gif !! I haven't seen feardotcom yet (I think that's the right way) But I hope it's as good as the ring!                                                      

WickedAngel23- When God created man, She was only kidding!

#33    Dysmorphia

Dysmorphia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 05:32 PM

Who cares, people overhyped it. Feardotcom was horrible too. Go watch a David Lynch film PLZ.                                                      

#34    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 20 July 2003 - 06:34 PM

I kept hearing people tell me how scary this movie was supposed to be, but when I finally saw it it was just sorta creepy, not really scary at all.

Nothing to see here.

#35    Sukato-San

Sukato-San

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

• I defend the honour of Aga Reimei High School!

Posted 23 July 2003 - 08:31 PM

I'm still afraid of girls falling into wells, girls coming out of wells, and wells in general. crying.gif  

Que linda me la traiga Cuba,
la reina de la Mar Caribe.
Cielo sol no tiene sangre ahi,
y que triste que no puedo vaya,
Oh va, oh va, va.

#36    Daughter Of The Goddess

Daughter Of The Goddess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 10:13 PM

ph34r.gif  I really enjoyed the Ring. It was disturbing.....but well done. I would not mind seeing the Japanese version, too...

"With Perfect Love And Perfect Trust"

Tampa Bay Area Paranormal Research Society

Tampa Bay Paranormal Rsearch Society

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users