Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twin sun movie...

Gauss

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gauss

• Emma_Acid

• HerNibs

• supervike

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun dog

A sun dog or sundog (scientific name parhelion, plural parhelia, from Greek parēlion, (παρήλιον), παρά(beside) + ήλιος(sun), "beside the sun"; also called a mock sun) is an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun.[1]

Sundogs may appear as a colored patch of light to the left or right of the sun, 22° distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun, and in ice halos. They can be seen anywhere in the world during any season, but they are not always obvious or bright. Sundogs are best seen and are most conspicuous when the sun is low.

Sun&dog%20copy72.jpg

sun2.jpg

sundog.jpg

Nibs

Fact or fiction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex4g-fUHrRg&NR=1

Reminds me of the Edda prophecy where it is said the "wolf" will eat our sun and we will have three "Fimbul winters" as the sun is dark before the new world arrives.

If there were two suns, every single person on the planet would be able to see them. Use your critical thinking for once, please.

If there were two suns, every single person on the planet would be able to see them. Use your critical thinking for once, please.

I did not mean two suns in our dimension. The same goes for Eddan I believe.

There are more microscopic planes(ie at levels of molecules, atoms, electrons, nuclei, neutrinos etc etc) existing where things look very different from this plane of large chunks of molecules. Still there may be a sun in each of those dimensions.

What happens if this dimension is wiped out? A new sun will be born in the new dimension where we will exist in the future.

There are more microscopic planes(ie at levels of molecules, atoms, electrons, nuclei, neutrinos etc etc) existing where things look very different from this plane of large chunks of molecules. Still there may be a sun in each of those dimensions.

What happens if this dimension is wiped out? A new sun will be born in the new dimension where we will exist in the future.

But, there is ONLY our dimension. And the vid was Filmed in our dimension.

And no, there are no suns in those.

Firstly, electrons and neutrinos aren't "microscopic", they're subatomic. Secondly, they don't "look" like anything. Lastly, no, there is no such thing as a subatomic sun, its physically impossible.

Either way, if the sun is in a "different dimension" (the most ridiculous cop out excuse I've ever heard), why are we able to catch it on film?

Edited by Emma_Acid

Firstly, electrons and neutrinos aren't "microscopic", they're subatomic. Secondly, they don't "look" like anything. Lastly, no, there is no such thing as a subatomic sun, its physically impossible.

Either way, if the sun is in a "different dimension" (the most ridiculous cop out excuse I've ever heard), why are we able to catch it on film?

Did you ever see the plane between atoms and molecules?

There is something called a crystal(ie fractals) structure in physics, that means there is a repetitive pattern from larger to smaller scale.

I do believe the microscopic dimensions can project into our dimensions under certain circumstances.

PS(look, a clear connection between sundogs and crystals..): Sundogs are formed by plate-shaped hexagonal ice crystals in high and cold cirrus clouds or, during very cold weather, by ice crystals called diamond dust drifting in the air at low levels. These crystals act as prisms, bending the light rays passing through them by 22°. If the crystals are randomly oriented, a complete ring around the sun is seen — a halo. But often, as the crystals sink through the air they become vertically aligned, so sunlight is refracted horizontally — in this case, sundogs are seen.

As the sun rises higher, the rays passing through the crystals are increasingly skewed from the horizontal plane. Their angle of deviation increases and the sundogs move further from the sun.[2] However, they always stay at the same altitude as the sun.

Sundogs are red-colored at the side nearest the sun. Farther out the colors grade through oranges to blue. However, the colors overlap considerably and so are muted, never pure or saturated. The colors of the sundog finally merge into the white of the parhelic circle (if the latter is visible).

It is theoretically possible to predict the forms of sundogs as would be seen on other planets and moons. Mars might have sundogs formed by both water-ice and CO2-ice. On the giant gas planets — Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune — other crystals form the clouds of ammonia, methane, and other substances that can produce halos with four or more sundogs.[3]

But, there is ONLY our dimension.

There are lots of other dimensions just like there are lots of more microscopic particles that have their own dimensions, it is only that science can not yet see the plane of any of those dimensions, only dots.

In mathematics there are currently 11 dimensions in the M-theory. Several other modern theories have infinite numbers of dimensions(which i find much more likely to be true).