Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Polish President Plane Crash

Novakaine

Hi,

I know this is not recent news, but I would like to show you something I find really chilling and creepy..

On the 10th of April President Lech Kaczynski and and scores of other senior Polish figures were involved in a plane crash over smolensk, in russia.

There was no survivors.

A few weeks before, Poland had agreed to let america place missile interceptors facing russia in their country, russia was not pleased, and threatened to go to war with poland.

Watch this chilling video recorded by an eye witness of the plane crash.

it is translated to english.

the suspicion does not end there.

The Author of the video was stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donnie  Darko

• Eldorado

• Druidus-Logos

• Novakaine

I'm polish myself, although living in New Zealand for last 9 years, and it does make you wonder. I really don't want to get into too much conspiracy talk because just looking at polish forums, there's as many theories and ideas as there is people viewing them, but there are few unclear things in all this.

Who in their sane mind loads literally a half of its government, with intellectual leaders, army leaders and other representatives onto single plane, just a precaution alone would speak against it, than the whole multiple attempts of landing even though pilot was told to go to different airport further away. Also the story that pilot couldn't understand russian told in russian tv? This was an experienced pilot speaking Polish, Russian and English, and exactly, why russian tower didn't try to use english instead than?

From polish side of things, apparently this president ordered similar stunt some time before, told to land somewhere else due to weather conditions, he ordered the pilot to land regardless, because he didn't want to be late or something along those lines. Silly and arrogant really, but a president is one of very few authorities that could order an experienced plane captain to override the suggestion to fly to other, safer airport where there was no fog. No pilot, even with half of that guys experience would attempt a 3rd landing approach if 1st 2 failed due to poor visibility, leads me to believe he was ordered to try to do so against his own decision. Than again, who knows.

Also, why russian special forces took the black box from the wreckage? Why is there a blank section missing? Why did russian medical officials handle the bodies 1st, returning them to Poland after they were done with their test on them, which means in disturbed and affected condition? There's a lot of why's in there, but you have to be careful to not let your imagination do the explanations, people in Poland already jumped to so many conclusions it reminds a James Bond movie by now.

It sure is. Has an investigation of what caused the plane to crash been completed? If this was an accident due to fog, how would a hit squad know where to be and did this plane crash in Russia or Poland? Translation not the best and I haven't googled up the news clips. Was the photographer Polish or Russian and how did everyone get there so fast?

Edited by susieice

Let's assume the powers of the U.S were in on this; what is the ultimate goal? And apparently the Russians were in on this too. What did they have to gain murdering the president of Poland? I'm not saying its a bunch of crap..I'm simply asking why would they do this? Why is Poland so significant anyway?

Alright I did a little research and it turns out, Lech Kaczynski(The Polish President) along with other passengers; was murdered by the Russians.

Lech was allegedly, one of the most hated Polish Leaders by Moscow. The Kremlins had numerous reasons to hate him.

(Source - kavkazcenter.com)

Some facts -

-The city council of Warsaw under the leadership of then-mayor of the Polish capital Kaczynski renamed one of the largest squares in Warsaw after the first Chechen President, Dzhokhar Dudayev.

-The Kaczynski's election campaign was based on slogans of nationa revival and historical responsibility of Russia for crimes against Poland.

-On Nov. 15, 2006, Kaczynski offered to the EU to impose sanctions against Russia if Moscow refuses to lift ban on the import of Polish meat and agricultural products.

-Poland vetoed talks on cooperation between the European Union and Russia, which were to begin at the EU-Russia summit.

-On November 24 During the war in South Ossetia in August 2008, Kaczynski announced his full support for Georgia.

-After the Russian war against Georgia, Poland accepted the US proposal to deploy a missile defense system (interceptor missiles) on its territory.

-At Kaczynski's initiative Poland was going to free Europe from Russian gas dependence with an increased production of its own shale gas. In this case, Poland could become the largest European supplier of this type of fuel.

-It is to be mentioned that Lech Kaczynski said that one of the goals of the Russian aggression against Georgia was an attempt to prevent Europe to get rid of the gas dependence from Moscow.

-Kaczynski has also actively lobbied for Georgia's joining the NATO.

Many ordinary people in the world doubt that the crash was accidental.

Experts repeatedly mentioned a sharply increased role of the Russian military intelligence GRU after the Medvedev's rise to power.

So I guess they really had it out for the guy along with his guys. Man those Russians have no shame. They stick to their "foggy weather" story too.

Alright I did a little research and it turns out, Lech Kaczynski(The Polish President) along with other passengers; was murdered by the Russians.

Lech was allegedly, one of the most hated Polish Leaders by Moscow. The Kremlins had numerous reasons to hate him.

(Source - kavkazcenter.com)

Some facts -

You get your facts from a terrorist website?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavkaz_Center

From your source....

"Ramadan is a month of Jihad"

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/08/10/12372.shtml