Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 5 votes

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 2]

• Please log in to reply
5885 replies to this topic

#1891    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

And this monstrous thread started with one South African (Riaan) promoting the book of some other South African (Alewyn).

OK, Riaan is excused, but how about Alewyn?

He sure must be busy writing the third edition of his book.

He must have thought he had nailed it, but from what I and all the others here have found out in all these years, he wasn't even close.

#1892    Van Gorp

Van Gorp

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

Van Gorp, I did like Delahaye's theory, I was once one of his 'followers'.

But his theory about the non-existent history of the Netherlands between 200-1000 AD dates from 50 years ago.

Things have been discovered during that time. Yep, there were transgressions of the North Sea (Dunkirk Transgressions), but not like were known during his time.

Like I posted before, scientists have dropped that theory for a better one.

As you may know, I prefer to use the latest findings, and not just stick to an old theory.

You should do that too.

But the conclusions about the Franks having resided in Nijmegen and environment is not backed sufficiently by any findings, leaving out the discussion on transgressions.
If it might be the case that the Franks were eventually not really in that area, then also all tales of war against 'Frisians' come into another daylight.

#1893    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostVan Gorp, on 11 November 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

But the conclusions about the Franks having resided in Nijmegen and environment is not backed sufficiently by any findings, leaving out the discussion on transgressions.
If it might be the case that the Franks were eventually not really in that area, then also all tales of war against 'Frisians' come into another daylight.

But that is a story of many centuries AFTER the OLB.

You better start a new thread about that, because it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

The OLB was - if we have to believe it - first put on paper around 600 BC. The last notes in the OLB (not he introductory letters from Liko and Hidde) were from around the beginning of our era, the Black Adel story.

#1894    NO-ID-EA

NO-ID-EA

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

This is crazy: I just made up that 'etymology', but look what I found in an Old Frisian document:

Tha Freesen wonnen een stad in Hispania, dyo hiete Flixibama, fanden Sarracenen ende tha Heydene. Al deer ward litika Popka daed schetten fan Freesland.

De Friezen veroverden een stad in Spanje, die heet Lissabon, op de Saracenen en de heidenen. Daar werd de kleine Popka van Friesland doodgeschoten.

---

The Frisians conquered a city in Spain, which is called Lisbon, from the Saracens and pagans. That's where little Popka of Friesland was shot.

http://www.bouwebrou..._kroniekje.html

As we know, the -X- often changed into -KS- and -SS- and visa versa (Texel/Tessel   Kadix-Kadiks/Cadiz).

My 'Old Frisian' fabrication for Lisbon was FLYSSIBONA and the real Old Frisian word is FLIXIBAMA.

You think that is crazy... how about sleeping on this one........I cant speak Dutch or Frisian or whatever that last link was written in , but i can make out quite a bit of it , it sounds like it is describing a massive attempted takover of Frisian lands , by European Aristocracy , and High born Archbishops, bishops etc.

i think i have mentioned before about the first Brahmins organising themselves at a place called Goudha in India , for some reason they fell foul of the Khashatriya (the noble warrior caste ) and were expelled from the country.

Having read Higgins Celtic Druids recently he thinks these goude brahmins that were expelled were g'oude or joude and became judeh , or judah , a whole nation of priests (or brahmins ).........i have noticed you have also had threads on jesus and the poss India connection........and also that jews have been mentioned a few times on this thread

we all know that somehow the IE language got spread pretty much worldwide , could it have been spread by descendants of these goude Brahmins ?

your link the other day was all about the Og-Eig-Eis or ogyges , which sounded like they were jews escaping from Egypt on through to spain, and then on to Britain and Ireland, it makes perfect sense that many would have kept on going up to friesia

again Higgins made a connection between the name Brahmins and Abraham, and Sara and Saras-vati

in line 5 of your above link it mentions Bremen ???? poss Brehman or Brahman.....what is the Etymology of Breman i wonder??

also line 17 Lamberth had an army with him and killed 2000 men.......It says " Lamberth dy was fan Katrijp are these the katti (chatti ) we are looking for , and is the word Katrij a short version of Khashatri or Khashatri-ya

Ok i am mad , but sleep on it ! and dont forget i cant understand most of the text, i have NO-ID-EA what it says. LOL.

i was reading a history of the Sami yesterday and noticed that after ww1 some of their territory got taken away from them.. they were re-settled "between Nellim, and Ivalo and Raja Jooseppi.......Raja and Joseph.. HMMM does that sound a bit Indian/jewish to you ???

Edited by NO-ID-EA, 11 November 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#1895    Van Gorp

Van Gorp

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

But that is a story of many centuries AFTER the OLB.

You better start a new thread about that, because it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

The OLB was - if we have to believe it - first put on paper around 600 BC. The last notes in the OLB (not he introductory letters from Liko and Hidde) were from around the beginning of our era, the Black Adel story.

Than this thread can be reduced with a lot of (your) posts too :-)
This fits just fine here, it has to do with Frisian area and location.  If Vikings are talked about in this thread related with Frisian history, Franks can be no problem.

#1896    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

The Vikings did indeed show up many centuries after the OLB narrative.

But to me it is very clear the 19th century creators of the OLB used the KNOWN and ACCEPTED Viking adventures to create the OLB,  How? By just transporting their adventures to at least a millenium (and much more than that)  before it really happened.

Did the Viking adventures not take place during that time, and in that place?? Who cares? They used what was accepted as proven and accepted history, and then changed dates.

#1897    Otharus

Otharus

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

In a way it is most relevant.

When some of official Dutch history is B0LL0CKS,
some of its alternative history may be true.

Time for revision.

Edited by Otharus, 11 November 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#1898    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostNO-ID-EA, on 11 November 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

You think that is crazy... how about sleeping on this one........I cant speak Dutch or Frisian or whatever that last link was written in , but i can make out quite a bit of it , it sounds like it is describing a massive attempted takover of Frisian lands , by European Aristocracy , and High born Archbishops, bishops etc.

i think i have mentioned before about the first Brahmins organising themselves at a place called Goudha in India , for some reason they fell foul of the Khashatriya (the noble warrior caste ) and were expelled from the country.

Having read Higgins Celtic Druids recently he thinks these goude brahmins that were expelled were g'oude or joude and became judeh , or judah , a whole nation of priests (or brahmins ).........i have noticed you have also had threads on jesus and the poss India connection........and also that jews have been mentioned a few times on this thread

we all know that somehow the IE language got spread pretty much worldwide , could it have been spread by descendants of these goude Brahmins ?

your link the other day was all about the Og-Eig-Eis or ogyges , which sounded like they were jews escaping from Egypt on through to spain, and then on to Britain and Ireland, it makes perfect sense that many would have kept on going up to friesia

again Higgins made a connection between the name Brahmins and Abraham, and Sara and Saras-vati

in line 5 of your above link it mentions Bremen ???? poss Brehman or Brahman.....what is the Etymology of Breman i wonder??

also line 17 Lamberth had an army with him and killed 2000 men.......It says " Lamberth dy was fan Katrijp are these the katti (chatti ) we are looking for , and is the word Katrij a short version of Khashatri or Khashatri-ya

Ok i am mad , but sleep on it ! and dont forget i cant understand most of the text, i have NO-ID-EA what it says. LOL.

i was reading a history of the Sami yesterday and noticed that after ww1 some of their territory got taken away from them.. they were re-settled "between Nellim, and Ivalo and Raja Jooseppi.......Raja and Joseph.. HMMM does that sound a bit Indian/jewish to you ???

My link was to a hoax, the "Chronicles of Eri".

I posted about it because it could have inspired Frisian hoaxers.

#1899    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostOtharus, on 11 November 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

In a way it is most relevant.

When some of official Dutch history is B0LL0CKS,
some of its alternative history may be true.

Time for revision.

Well, like I said, start a new thread about it.

You are right: SOME of Dutch history is bull, like part of the history of any country,

But those who still think that between 200 and 1000 AD there was NO Netherlands, they live in the Twilight Zone.

#1900    Otharus

Otharus

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

But those who still think that between 200 and 1000 AD there was NO Netherlands, they live in the Twilight Zone.

That is not what Delahaye or Van Gorp suggested.

Straw man fallacy.

#1901    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostOtharus, on 11 November 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

That is not what Delahaye or Van Gorp suggested.

Straw man fallacy.

Van Gorp AND Delahaye did suggest just that.

But do you or Van Gorp know what name the Frisians used for 'Ireland'?

Edited by Abramelin, 11 November 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#1902    Otharus

Otharus

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Van Gorp AND Delahaye did suggest just that.

No, this was about whether Charlemagne had had his palace in Nijmegen or not.

And earlier we have discussed Willibrord myth.

If only Delahayes claims about Nijmegen and Willibrord were right, he deserves rehabilitation.

#1903    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostOtharus, on 11 November 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

If only Delahayes claims about Nijmegen and Willibrord were right, he deserves rehabilitation.

I remember Van Gorp asking me if I really knew the history of the Netherlands.

He has also talked about that period, 200-1000 AD. He keeps going on about it, as though it has any relevance to the OLB story.

And, btw, Nijmegen and Willibrord IS about that period.

True or not, it has nothing to do with the OLB.

#1904    Van Gorp

Van Gorp

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

View PostOtharus, on 11 November 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Hi Otharus,

I appreciate your openess on this and I saw the information you allready shared on these subjects.
I think it's refreshing and most relevant, and still wonder why some views on this are labeled as 'irrelevant' if you see what other stuff passed the revue.

#1905    Otharus

Otharus

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

View PostVan Gorp, on 12 November 2012 - 06:07 AM, said:

I think it's refreshing and most relevant, and still wonder why some views on this are labeled as 'irrelevant' if you see what other stuff passed the revue.

Yes I think so too.

Typical for Abramelin to label arguments he doesn't like as irrelevant or child's play.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users