Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Good Life' couple who lived in shed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

• Couple built the two-bedroom cabin in their field four years ago
  • Daniel and Lora Newman have now demolished the 5m x 6m cabin
  • The couple are going to move to France with their two children
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

• Virtues come from heart, vices from habits

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

It's because we're way too overpopulated for everyone to do that. Ain't gonna be no nature left to peace from human habitat. I think the for demolishing order are wrong though, not according to the current laws but they ought to consider whether the couple's life was more of a detriment or a benefit to the surrounding nature at large. If it was on the side of a farming field and since the land owners didn't mind, then I'd see no reason for this, except upholding the current law which is a ****ty reason because law's just an abstract. Real reasons are real reasons.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,640 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

The council ordered it demolished because they can't tax them for services they don't use.

#4    travelnjones

travelnjones

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Vyvyan: No! No! NO! We're not watching the bloody Good Life! Bloody bloody bloody! I hate it! It's so bloody nice! Felicity "Treacle" Kendall and Richard "Sugar-Flavored-Snot" Briars! What do they do now? Chocolate bloody Button ads, that's what! They're just a couple of reactionary stereotypes, confirming the myth that everyone in Britain is a lovable, middle-class eccentric - and I - HATE - THEM!

#5    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,501 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

That was a nice place!
I admire people like that couple.

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Sorry, no way is that an eco home. You can not just put a dressed up name onto a shed.

Daniel, 37, and Lora, 32, built the two-bedroom wooden cabin in their field in Carharrack in 2009 on a three-quarters of an acre site they bought to live a self-sufficient life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2ilwvkjku
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

surely they should have checked when they bought the land if they would get planning permission?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users