Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Reminder of Hell

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#91    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,834 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

#92    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

PSYCHOLOGISTS won't be able to help them, because they cannot decipher occult knowledge.

Actually, the approach of psychology and psychiatry toward the occult knowledge is simple.

When psychologists and psychiatrists deal with patients obsessed with occult things, they have to use the treatment that is contained in official psychology and psychiatry, which is however missing the proper knowledge of these things.

But then there is the hidden truth of this. For example, the majority of psychiatrists are Hellish. They know about demons (I am also supposed to become obsessed with one as the result of chemical things used on me) and similarly, but they keep this knowledge hidden and they do not use to put it in the information included in the official psychiatry. They also abuse this branch of medicine for Hellish purposes.

#93    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

• WRATH

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

This topic...

Edited by Sean93, 06 December 2012 - 03:19 AM.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#94    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 26 September 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

Hellish people are not my creation, rather I have always been their creation.

Who creates an agnostic, and are they hellish or close to God?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#95    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

• WRATH

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Who creates an agnostic, and are they hellish or close to God?

Evil, demons, vilifiers!

They don't have faith in god so...

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#96    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

are they hellish or close to God?

They are humanoid demonical creatures that came from the Hell. Today they rule the whole mankind. They are and are not close to the God.

Another "reminders of Hell" by several movies with famous Van Damme:

"Hard Target" (00:15:09) red clothes, look and hands downwards, flame of a candle, closed eyes and smoke; (00:01:02) talking about eyes, emphasis on eyes, snake, looks downwards with raised eyebrows, red clothes, then the snake again (attacking from above downwards), looks downwards and upwards and red color of blood.

Here is the first part of the "snake scene" (00:01:02)

Posted Image

"In Hell" (00:53:57) "two faces" of Hellish people - "figure in a figure"; (01:01:43) during next several minutes young man looks downwards several times and when he is "lifted up" and kept by a prison officer there are looks downwards and upwards and a raised finger of the prison officer as he touches that young man's lips and then there is one more look downwards; (01:17:25) candles, looks downwards, looks upwards with flashes of lighting and after it looks downwards and upwards. Shortly Hell.

"KickBoxer" (00:38:38) raised finger, looks downwards and upwards and a flying bird of prey; (01:27:51) statue of snake, red color of blood and looks downwards and upwards; (01:32:10) falling downwards, statue of snake, looks downwards, blood and fire present, too.

"Legionnaire" (01:25:54) one eye and flame (patron upwards instead of raised finger), then a hole in the earth and hands downwards into it, and in the end a walking actor and fire and smoke around him.

"Lionheart" (00:02:00) looks downwards and upwards, a spit and pouring of gasoline downwards, and a man in fire; (00:44:33) one eye closed, raised eyebrows, eyes covered by the hand, a big forward bend toward the car, closed eyes and head downwards, raised finger and looks upwards (also look to the side); (01:28:20) in the fight there are repeated very striking looks downwards while the actor "crawls on all four", in the course of which the eyes are looking downwards and upwards, in the end the scene is finished by looks downwards and upwards and red color; (01:40:31) gauze near eyes, closing of eyes as the actor embraces a little girl, a look aslant upwards at a black person, and the closing of eyes with head somewhat bended forward. This last scene as such a little thing, that perhaps it does not straightly belong among "reminders of Hell". On the other hand, the movie is ended by it and therefore it can have a kind of such a meaning.

The rest is here.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth, 10 December 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#97    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

There are two of the above-mentioned scenes on videos:

In a lot of "Hellish scenes" we can see "emphasized eyes". But why is it so?

You should know that when Hellish people see emphasized eyes, it gives them a different meaning than to us. They have a different soul that is connected to the body and eyes in a different manner than that of ours. Besides, Hellish people are able to release negative energy by the look of eyes. Therefore the sight of emphasized eyes makes Hellish people remember their different demonical humanoid soul and their ability to release negative energy by means of their eyes.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth, 11 December 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#98    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

How is it that your the only one that knows.  With all the psychics and other people living in the world. And that has lived.

#99    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

I am not the only one. Many people here recognize the signs, but they only pretend that not.

#100    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 10 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

They are humanoid demonical creatures that came from the Hell. Today they rule the whole mankind. They are and are not close to the God.

Ohh, OK, thanks for the reply, at least now I know my ancestry. That should save me a few buck on that website. Cheers.
I still attend Church out of respect for tradition, and in honor of my Father, and because it can be a nice morning out, and I send my kids to an ecumenical school. Has my agnostic "inherent evilness" been passed on, or do they still have a chance to be close to God? Because my agnosticism keeps me from God, does that extend to my wife? As we were married in a Church under the eye of God?

Just wondering. Seems I am in hell, just wondering if it's just me or if I will see the kids there. My wife is not agnostic so I am a little confused as to if I have accidentally dammed her to hell or not? Am I alone in this, or am I dragging everyone down with me?

Edited by psyche101, 13 December 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#101    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostSean93, on 06 December 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

Evil, demons, vilifiers!

They don't have faith in god so...

Seems that would be me!

What are you up to in the afterlife? Wanna catch up for a beer?

#102    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

• WRATH

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 December 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

Seems that would be me!

What are you up to in the afterlife? Wanna catch up for a beer?

Same as you bro so yeah, beer it is.

#103    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,915 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Spirit_of_Truth, please refer our private message conversation from back in October, thank you.

I think this thread has run its course.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users