Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

The sun is a stargate

annunaki sun illuminati ufo

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#121    vola

vola

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 28 October 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

yes, we're two million years worth of evolution different to apes. Or even that common ancestor we share with apes.

Recent studies confirmed that Erectus was more like baboon.

#122    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 28 October 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

What you mean is, you don't understand it.

Or it's totally unsupportable.

More missing pieces than a second hand jig-saw.

Posted Image

#123    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostMurdison, on 27 October 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Maybe there is some truth in the Anunakki theory..? I mean..I'm not into Darwins theory of evolution?? lets face it, if we were to have evolved from primitive ape..why in the world are we losing our body hair when nature would suggest that through colder climate we would infact begin to grow more hair ..?? and humans are getting taller through the ages..! These Anunakki beings were supposedly 7foot tall.

think in a few centuries we'll all be 7ft tall basketball players..?

There are a million unanswered questions on Darwinism.  By analogy it's a one dimensional view of a 3 dimensional picture.

Posted Image

#124    vola

vola

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

Or it's totally unsupportable.

More missing pieces than a second hand jig-saw.

Darwin "theory" become like new religion which is highly dangerous. Only the fittest survive. No moral values at all. Eugenics and Technocracy.

Edited by vola, 28 October 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#125    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

View Postvola, on 28 October 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Darwin "theory" become like new religion which is highly dangerous. Only the fittest survive. No moral values at all.

It makes no mention of a human blueprint, genetic modifications in history perverse or otherwise, and it completely fails to deal with step changes between hominid strains that are in some cases huge.

What Are the Top Ten Problems with Darwinian Evolution?

Read More

http://www.evolution...to_1062011.html

Posted Image

#126    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,006 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I thought this thread was titled  "the sun is a stargate"?

Zoser derailing again with Darwin, a topic that should be discussed under palaeontology as it has nothing to do with the ET section nor even the OP, and if zoser or anyone else queries Darwins findings, well he did live over 200 years ago, you can say thats roughly the beginning of science, he had no-one to advise him, no reference books to help him along, and all the time he was being criticised...things like this hadnt happened yet:

"The spectacular fossilised skull of an ancient human ancestor that died nearly two million years ago in central Asia has forced scientists to rethink the story of early human evolution"

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=256382

Now can we keep the topic on-track - or will you take your Darwinism problems to the above linked thread or other appropriate threads. Thankyou

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#127    Kahn

Kahn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

• Ignorance is no substitute for intelligence.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

seeder:

That rant made my day.

#128    vola

vola

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

It makes no mention of a human blueprint, genetic modifications in history perverse or otherwise, and it completely fails to deal with step changes between hominid strains that are in some cases huge.

What Are the Top Ten Problems with Darwinian Evolution?

Read More

http://www.evolution...to_1062011.html

You are so wrong. Art and music , aswell as altruism, help us to our survival. It help us to charm others. So they will gladly help us and our cubs. :lol:
Survivalism explains all. ;)

#129    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

View Postmuffin2013, on 19 April 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

I am relitively new to conspiracy theories, so please excuse me if I don't use big words or I explain things like I am learning a new language.

My partner is a real tinfoil head and loves his conspiracy theories. He recently found one the other day that claims that our sun is actually a startgate used for motherships who want to enter our galaxy (such as the Annunaki?) instead of obviously traveling faster than the speed of light through to different galaxies which is impossible. So I guess it makes a bit more sense.

What he found was that ancient Mayan scriptures illustrated a sun with a black triangle in the middle, with a departing spaceship- like it had just come out of this trangle in the middle of the sun.
Surrounding the sun was a few other spaceships.
My partner also looked up thermal readings of the sun (to do with this conspiracy) from a handful of difference sources and the clips showed this black triangle shape, and a massive object the looked like it was departing from the sun, almost like a sperm meeting an egg, but in reverse (best comparrison I can think of).
https://www.youtube....h?v=CRxzqFC5dIE - Here is a linked clip of one of his resources
This object was 5X the size of Jupiter and was said to either be a planet (Niribu?), or a mothership.

The conspiracy that he got out of this research is that extraterristrials have been using this stargate from the beginning of our time to visit earth, such as the Aunnaki of course and the reptillians, and the greys if you will. There is one social group that have ownership of all of the Earths telescopes, which if I remember correctly are called the Vaticans (if you're a tinfoil head also, then you would call them the reptillians)... So his question is, what to the Vaticans (or reptillians) want with the sun?

And my questions are what do you think of this?
It's not that I believe or disbelieve, but I am really taking an agnostic like approach on all of this.

I found a shorter video on the right. Black Triangle

#130    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,131 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postvola, on 28 October 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:

Every day more and more people rejects Darwin theory. I guess smart people realized that we are more then apes. Im glad that my biology teacher point to us flaws of Darwin theory.
Smart people don't believe creationist propaganda.

View Postvola, on 28 October 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Darwin "theory" become like new religion which is highly dangerous. Only the fittest survive. No moral values at all. Eugenics and Technocracy.
There is this new thing called thinking, you should try it some time.

Edited by Rlyeh, 28 October 2013 - 12:51 PM.

#131    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,277 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

As demonstrated by the message you quoted.  I don't think some people are aware of the message they deliver under the words with their misspellings and grammatical illiteracies.

#132    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

View Postvola, on 28 October 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

You are so wrong. Art and music , aswell as altruism, help us to our survival. It help us to charm others. So they will gladly help us and our cubs. :lol:
Survivalism explains all. ;)

Nah.  Darwism says survival.  Not survival with cultural extensions.  That's a huge nail in the coffin.

Posted Image

#133    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

The truth lies in the third vector.  Darwinism and Creationism are both are one sided views of a 3D picture.

Posted Image

#134    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 28 October 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

I found a shorter video on the right. Black Triangle

Nice upload CK.

The sun has always been implicated in esoteric folklore as being the next level up creation than the planet.  Of a higher order or virtue.  The ancients always associated their God's with the sun for example.

Posted Image

#135    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,246 posts

• Question everything

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 October 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Nah.  Darwism says survival.  Not survival with cultural extensions.  That's a huge nail in the coffin.

OK, if we're going to play this game, art and music are both forms of communication, which has survival value. "Survival" though, is an outmoded misinterpretation of evolutionary theory, having largely been replaced by concepts more along the lines of Dawkins' meme theory of gene line transmission. To which end,  many animals use "music" and dance to attract mates, if often indirectly.  Compare the performances of an Elvis or Michael Jackson with those of the Bird Of Paradise.

If we're going to try and put this in any kind of context remotely relevant to the actual topic though, roosters crow at daybreak. Does that mean they acknowledge the sun as some "higher level of creation?"

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users