Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are The Black-Eyed Children Entities Real?

Poltyghost

Are the so-called "Black-Eyed Children" entities real? Has anybody here actually experienced such entities?

These black-eyed spirits are said to be kids with just black slits for eyes and who knock on your door at night, voicing pretexts like a request to use your toilet or phone etc.

Very frightening entities, if they really do exist!

Poltyghost

Edited by Anvil
Url removed
  • Like 1

Are the so-called "Black-Eyed Children" entities real? Has anybody here actually experienced such entities?

These black-eyed spirits are said to be kids with just black slits for eyes and who knock on your door at night, voicing pretexts like a request to use your toilet or phone etc.

Poltyghost

www.trueghoststories.co.uk

since you asked, no they are not real.

• Like 1

If I had to bet my life on it, no, they don't exist. ALthough people who knock on doors wanting to use your toilets etc are very likely villains looking to see if anyone's home before breaking in .

• Like 5

If you go on down to Urban Legends you will find a few threads on this very subject. Lots of info there. Personally, I think it is bunk, not real.

Goodluck,

Rocketgirl B)

Yeah, I thought so. A lot of these so-called "urban legends" do turn out to be exaggerated, embellished by constant telling over the years.

If you go on down to Urban Legends you will find a few threads on this very subject. Lots of info there. Personally, I think it is bunk, not real.

Goodluck,

Rocketgirl B)

I think what might be more interesting than the myth itself, I would like to know the REAL story that got it all started. You know, or at least logic tells us that there really arn't any Black Eyed kids running around killing people. So where and when did the story start? The real story behind it may be something as simple as grandma saw a weird kid that treid to get in her house and he had really dark eyes because he was stoned out of his mind, and she tells the neighbor and so on and so on.

Rocketgirl B)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time. My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes. Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available. Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him. It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him. He felt evil.

• Like 2

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time. My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes. Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available. Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him. It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him. He felt evil.

But such contacts were available. You couldn't get them at Spencers like you can now, but they were available.

• Like 2

Poltyghost

I hope not... because of all the urban legends, the Black Eyed Kids is the one that scares me the most for whatever reason...

• Like 2

David Weatherly wrote a book "Black Eyed Children" he's done some interviews on BlogTalkRadio shows talking about it. Lots of cases in the book.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

my guess is that stories of black eyed kids and shadow men etc. are replacements for the boogey man and the monster under the bed for those who grew up but can't seem to let go of the fantasy.

• Like 4

Yes, they are real, because I used to frequently get bullied by one.

They don't come into contact with people exclusively at night - Thats untrue, but they do exist. I remember as a child how I would dread this person so much. He beat me & my friends up whenever he got the chance, destroyed one of my mothers plastic container's one day when I was bramble-picking. He looked sick in the sense that his skin was really pale, and his eyes were seemingly completely black.

You can claim this 12-13 year old was wearing state-of-the-art contact lenses, that you can only find in America, which is extremely unlikely, but that doesn't explain the sense of total dread/fear I'd feel whenever this kid was around.

Those of you who claim it's untrue - I humbly suggest you stop living by assumption's. Black-eyed children do exist.

I've seen him once or twice around town since my childhood, he's obviously older now to the point he's a young adult, but his eyes haven't changed. Still black.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Insaniac

Yes, they are real, because I used to frequently get bullied by one.

They don't come into contact with people exclusively at night - Thats untrue, but they do exist. I remember as a child how I would dread this person so much. He beat me & my friends up whenever he got the chance, destroyed one of my mothers plastic container's one day when I was bramble-picking. He looked sick in the sense that his skin was really pale, and his eyes were seemingly completely black.

You can claim this 12-13 year old was wearing state-of-the-art contact lenses, that you can only find in America, which is extremely unlikely, but that doesn't explain the sense of total dread/fear I'd feel whenever this kid was around.

Those of you who claim it's untrue - I humbly suggest you stop living by assumption's. Black-eyed children do exist.

I've seen him once or twice around town since my childhood, he's obviously older now to the point he's a young adult, but his eyes haven't changed. Still black.

Edit: Typo.

Well next time you see him around town, ask him politely if you could take a pic of him and then kindly post it on here.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Well next time you see him around town, ask him politely if you could take a pic of him and then kindly post it on here.

Thank you.

lmao

If I carried a camera around with me I could've done it already. Haven't seen him in years because he moved to a town called Accomb, last I heard. I happen to have relatives in Accomb though so you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

...everything here is real--this is only the 3rd dimension, after all--but that doesnt mean it's a good thing.

Half of the people we see everyday are--but that's a different topic.

Later, loved ones.

• Like 1

my guess is that stories of black eyed kids and shadow men etc. are replacements for the boogey man and the monster under the bed for those who grew up but can't seem to let go of the fantasy.

Dude I never clean under my bed, what does that say about me? That I have a boogieman around I don't know of? lol

• Like 1

Its the movie industry selling their props.

...yup it is part of the NAM telling children how awesome it is to be demons, hybrids, supernatural creatures...

tumblr_lvv9f74XZW1qdrgo9o1_500.jpg

...all the new agers are psyched by the relationship between ET and lil Drew Barrymore... THEY wanna make alien babies to eradicate the filthy humans from the face of the earth...

• Like 1

Dude I never clean under my bed, what does that say about me? That I have a boogieman around I don't know of? lol

there's only a boogeyman if you say so.

(i bet you'll find a few missing socks if you look too)

• Like 1

No, it says you sleep on a mattress on the floor. :lol:

• Like 1

Its the movie industry selling their props.

Then humbly I say unto you, tell me how a lower-class child is going to get state-of-the-art contact lenses. The pair of us live in York, not New York. You can't buy them here, as nobody sells them.

Also, I think the black-eyed kid had moved into a house with boarded-up windows in a rotting neighborhood, last time I met him. He probably couldn't afford a PC, as to buy the contact lenses from over sea's or some-such.

"Black-Eyed Children" unfortunately exist. I don't like it anymore than anybody else does.

Take care.

Peace.

• Like 1

Then humbly I say unto you, tell me how a lower-class child is going to get state-of-the-art contact lenses. The pair of us live in York, not New York. You can't buy them here, as nobody sells them.

Also, I think the black-eyed kid had moved into a house with boarded-up windows in a rotting neighborhood, last time I met him. He probably couldn't afford a PC, as to buy the contact lenses from over sea's or some-such.

"Black-Eyed Children" unfortunately exist. I don't like it anymore than anybody else does.

Take care.

Peace.

if they are ghosts, aliens or apparitions why do they need money in anyways, that is of course if they are not demons incarnate possessing bodies of other people on this plane that have to work to survive and to nourish their host's body to keep on surviving in this world.