Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Too Small to Last Even One Week of War

bouncer

The End Of Israel

“First of all we take every little threat serious even if it comes from the weakest country in the world,” he said in an interview with Danish television channel TV2.

Salehi added that Iran does not consider Israeli claims or threats as real threats.

“What is Israel? It is such a small entity that it cannot withstand one week of real war; not one week,” he emphasized.

The Iranian foreign minister further noted that if Israel really decided to attack nuclear facilities in Iran, Tehran’s response will be one of full force.

“If Israel ever makes that mistake [attacking Iran's nuclear sites], that will set the time for the end of Israel. They know it very well…. We don’t consider Israel a country. Israel is an entity, the extension of the US influence in the Middle East…. So, the real threat is the US,” he said.

more here with a vid!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30840.htm

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamato

• and-then

• MichaelW

• Parsip

That must explain how their scientists keep going boom. And why they've rushed in to "cut the cancer". The truth is they are frustrated no end by this "entity" making them look foolish and thwarting their goals of hegemony. May it ever be so!

That must explain how their scientists keep going boom. And why they've rushed in to "cut the cancer". The truth is they are frustrated no end by this "entity" making them look foolish and thwarting their goals of hegemony. May it ever be so!

Hegemony could just as much be applied to the State of Israel. Regardless what the people think who live in westernized countries we are all forced to accept Israel existence from our federal governments. We're called anti-jewish if we dare question anything, in public, that goes against the status quo towards Israel. That is the truth. This is hegemony.

Hegemony could just as much be applied to the State of Israel. Regardless what the people think who live in westernized countries we are all forced to accept Israel existence from our federal governments. We're called anti-jewish if we dare question anything, in public, that goes against the status quo towards Israel. That is the truth. This is hegemony.

The old "Jews rule the world" thing again? They can barely rule their own State - which proves they're a real democracy. Interesting that you phrase it in such a way. "forced to accept Israel existence" is that something that requires force for you? Would you rather it did not exist or would you be content if they were vassals on their own land living dhimmi to a bunch of people so stupid they kill each other for sport? I don't get the animosity.

All sarcasm aside, Israel's government is as messed up as any western government. They make mistakes and their military screws the pooch occasionally but what government or military establishment is pure in this respect? Israel possesses the land. They will always possess the land. Their enemies will fail and fall over and over and finally be defeated to extinction. (Christian Zionism 101) When this next encounter is over Israel will own substantially more land than it does now. When Saudi Arabia,Jordan,Lebanon(Hezzies),Syria,and Egypt(Hamas)strike out at Israel they will all be defeated. When this happens you will of course deny anything supernatural about it. But denying and knowing are two different things aren't they? B)

Israel may be too small to last 1 week of conventional war, but they do have est. 450 20kiloton warheads. So at the end of said week, NOBODY would be standing in the mideast.

Oh please. Israel has fought several wars with its neighbours and come out victorious each time. Not only this but the IDF is far more advanced and far better trained than the Iranian Armed Forces.

Israel used blitzkrieg tactics to cut the Egyptian and Syrian armies to peices in 1956, 1967 and 1973, which were vastly numerically superior. Iran used unsupported infantry charges against entrenched Iraqi positions in the Iran-Iraq war, tactics not dissimilar to those used in the First World War.

Israel won't last a week. What a joke.

In '67 Israel's war didn't last a week but they came out of it on the winning side.. so maybe there is some truth in the title.

Acid, Israel exists, you don't have to accept it but it is a fact. Also, you question it all the time on UM so I don't think there is any issue with free speech here. Just because I come along and disagree with you that does not make you 'anti-jewish.' However, implications that Israel dominates world hegemony rely on ancient anti-semitic tropes like the idea that Jews control the media and so yes, if you say things like that people will think you are anti-Jewish... The trick is to engage with the problem of Israeli human rights abuses on its own level, rather than resorting to hyperbolic and largely overblown anti-semitic rhetoric.

For a long time Jews have been stereotyped as repeatedly playing the victim... Nobody plays the victim better than those people who like to shout about how Israel is a barrier to free speech... A large proportion of the world revels in being called 'anti-jewish,' so the world hegemony can hardly be interpreted as in Israel's favour.

What you say is not 'the truth.' It is a skewed and paranoid interpretation.

Edited by Wyvernkeeper

You guys really think the Russkis and Chinee are gonna sit back and watch "western" armies obliterate their buddies all over the globe, one by one? Can't see it myself. There's gonna be a confrontation sometime.... and it'll take a helluva lot longer than a week to "defeat" those two.

(Sorry for the short rant; just wanted to get it off my chest)

Edited by Eldorado

You guys really think the Russkis and Chinee are gonna sit back and watch "western" armies obliterate their buddies all over the globe, one by one? Can't see it myself. There's gonna be a confrontation sometime.... and it'll take a helluva lot longer than a week to "defeat" those two.

I've wondered exactly what part they will play. So far they've been content to let the US self destruct in our own sandbox. They drew a line with Syria though and so far, no one's crossing it. As horrible as Assad is...what comes after just might be worse in some respects.

The End Of Israel

"First of all we take every little threat serious even if it comes from the weakest country in the world," he said in an interview with Danish television channel TV2.

Salehi added that Iran does not consider Israeli claims or threats as real threats.

"What is Israel? It is such a small entity that it cannot withstand one week of real war; not one week," he emphasized.

The Iranian foreign minister further noted that if Israel really decided to attack nuclear facilities in Iran, Tehran's response will be one of full force.

"If Israel ever makes that mistake [attacking Iran's nuclear sites], that will set the time for the end of Israel. They know it very well…. We don't consider Israel a country. Israel is an entity, the extension of the US influence in the Middle East…. So, the real threat is the US," he said.

more here with a vid!

http://www.informati...rticle30840.htm

Just one more nonsensical quote not only coming from Iran but most of the countries in the region, wow-betide any country that underestimates Israel, "it's not the size of a dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog"

Oh please. Israel has fought several wars with its neighbours and come out victorious each time. Not only this but the IDF is far more advanced and far better trained than the Iranian Armed Forces.

Israel used blitzkrieg tactics to cut the Egyptian and Syrian armies to peices in 1956, 1967 and 1973, which were vastly numerically superior. Iran used unsupported infantry charges against entrenched Iraqi positions in the Iran-Iraq war, tactics not dissimilar to those used in the First World War.

Israel won't last a week. What a joke.

I have to agree, the training the IDF has combined with superior offensive and defensive equipment would stack heavily in Israel's favor for a short ground war.

I have to agree, the training the IDF has combined with superior offensive and defensive equipment would stack heavily in Israel's favor for a short ground war.

And if Israel is attacked on multiple fronts it will actually enhance their position. Regardless the negative propaganda of the Israel bashers, the IDF was bloodied in '06 and '09 due to weak, tentative leadership by Ohlmert. If they are attacked north and south they will not hold back at all. I think the world greatly underestimates their true conventional abilities.

Israel and Iran aren't militarily capable of waging war against each other. At most, Israel would use airstrikes coupled with missiles. Iran may retaliate with missiles and terrorist attacks. And that would be all. Iran has no navy or air force capable of waging war on Israel, and neither country's going to send ground forces through two neutral/semi-hostile countries to invade and/or occupy the other one. Have you looked at a map recently?

map-middle-east.gif

Edited by Parsip

Israel possesses the land. They will always possess the land. Their enemies will fail and fall over and over and finally be defeated to extinction. (Christian Zionism 101) When this next encounter is over Israel will own substantially more land than it does now. When Saudi Arabia,Jordan,Lebanon(Hezzies),Syria,and Egypt(Hamas)strike out at Israel they will all be defeated. When this happens you will of course deny anything supernatural about it. But denying and knowing are two different things aren't they? B)

and then, you say you believe in the Bible prophecies. Well, according to Dan 11: 40-43 Israel (the land of Decoration?) is invaded and 'stumbled' in the 'last days'. Edom, Moab and Ammon (Jodan, Lebanon) and the lands around (Iraq, Iran, Libya and Ethiopia and Egypt) escape and/or survive. Then in the last chaper, Daniel 12, there is no mentin whatsoever that literal Israel is 'saved' along with a disturbing joined faction of Christian Zionists (forbid if the present Israeli government and so called 'Christian' countries represent the 'meek' that will inherit the earth, IMO).

No, it is those who love their fellow man who do not get involved with politics and wars who are meek. meek is not weakness. It is far harder not to tow the line into destruction than refuse to kill another human or become filled with patriotic intoxication. Earthly government/s do not become rulers after WWIII according to the bible and anyone who does believe in the prophecies within. ALL human governments are taken away by Michael, I thought you recognised this, not by Israel or any human organisation or government.

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone can say Israel still has God's favour if they read the book of Hosea and accept that the Nation of Israel caused only grief and anger to God, and still does, IMO. That also in the book of Daniel there is no mention of Israel ruling supreme at the end of the last days or anywhere else in the Bible.

Christians for some unknown reason to me keep on about the coming of the Messiah but still look to human governments for leadership :unsure2::blink: . That they are sent by God when all these governments do is control or kill or both. God did not want Israel to be lead by a King in the first place and has vowed to remove such leader/s on his day of anger. So the Jews against Zionism have it right when they say voting for a leader for Israel is againt God :devil: . Hosea 13:11. They accept the Jewish people rebelled and were taken into perminant exile till their 'Messiah' returns, of which he has not. Till then NO land belongs to any Jew and definitely no government of Israel is to be set up or kept in place. Hosea makes it very clear that any continued disloyalty toward God will result in God disowning Israel totally. And those who were not his people (anyone meek and obedient) will become his people.

Show me the scriptures relating to the last days where Israel rules and annihalates all the countries surrounding it. There isn't any.

It could be said that according to the Bible, the Jew's own God is using the nations to eventually kill Israel's 'King' and bring judgement on a nation that has only bucked against their God, Hosea 13: 11 due to unfaithfullness. Again, the last chapter of the book as in Daniel.

Just one more nonsensical quote not only coming from Iran but most of the countries in the region, wow-betide any country that underestimates Israel, "it's not the size of a dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog"

Though I love this quote, it is not the reality. Jack Russells are known for such behaviour. My Russell has only come off second best three times when initiating fights with dogs up to four times his size. The only reason he's not dead is I had to save him and got bit myself in the rescue. But he still thinks he is the size of horse. Good thing he is insured due to the vet bills.

What wins a war is persistance, personal numbers (not always but mostly) location and tactics, IMO.

Spot on :tu: .

The confrontation is knocking at the door. Just a case of who's going to open it. But with the West being war fatigued and have nowhere near the needed number of troops they can not defeat the such as Russia and China when these two countries are dragged into the fray.

China has 700,000,000 people it can call upon and are very willing to defend their country having seen the mess the West has caused and do not want such a cancerous way of leading people in their countries.

:tu:

Have you read any of the info on the Jews against Zionism site? Very interesting and VERY disturbing. True Judasim has nothing to do with what is happening in Israel today. I was very shocked to read where Zion sprung from and how. AGAINST ZIONISM

Can we talk about the topic in hand or if not talk about Zionism somewhere else

Though I love this quote, it is not the reality. Jack Russells are known for such behaviour. My Russell has only come off second best three times when initiating fights with dogs up to four times his size. The only reason he's not dead is I had to save him and got bit myself in the rescue. But he still thinks he is the size of horse. Good thing he is insured due to the vet bills.

What wins a war is persistance, personal numbers (not always but mostly) location and tactics, IMO.

The quote usually refers to bullterrier types if taken literally the Chihuahua is king,:) though the Jack Russell is probably a better analogy "we might not win but you'd better be prepared to fight to the death if you take us on"

Sam if you are of the opinion that God is finished with Israel and that He will give her over to her enemies then you are deluded IMO. However, this is not the proper thread for that discussion.

The End Of Israel

“First of all we take every little threat serious even if it comes from the weakest country in the world,” he said in an interview with Danish television channel TV2.

“What is Israel? It is such a small entity that it cannot withstand one week of real war; not one week,” he emphasized.

The Iranian foreign minister further noted that if Israel really decided to attack nuclear facilities in Iran, Tehran’s response will be one of full force.

“If Israel ever makes that mistake [attacking Iran's nuclear sites], that will set the time for the end of Israel. They know it very well…. We don’t consider Israel a country. Israel is an entity, the extension of the US influence in the Middle East…. So, the real threat is the US,” he said.

more here with a vid!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30840.htm

Perhaps, but the list of countries who have thought that over the years is pretty long.

The old "Jews rule the world" thing again? They can barely rule their own State - which proves they're a real democracy. Interesting that you phrase it in such a way. "forced to accept Israel existence" is that something that requires force for you? Would you rather it did not exist or would you be content if they were vassals on their own land living dhimmi to a bunch of people so stupid they kill each other for sport? I don't get the animosity.

All sarcasm aside, Israel's government is as messed up as any western government. They make mistakes and their military screws the pooch occasionally but what government or military establishment is pure in this respect? Israel possesses the land. They will always possess the land. Their enemies will fail and fall over and over and finally be defeated to extinction. (Christian Zionism 101) When this next encounter is over Israel will own substantially more land than it does now. When Saudi Arabia,Jordan,Lebanon(Hezzies),Syria,and Egypt(Hamas)strike out at Israel they will all be defeated. When this happens you will of course deny anything supernatural about it. But denying and knowing are two different things aren't they? B)

...Finally be defeated to extinction?? Are you serious??? Which western nation would ever allow Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar to be ruled by Zionists? NONE is the correct answer because the Oil produced by these nations is far too important. If (massive "IF" bacause SA could wipe Israel off it it was so inclined to do so) Israel could defeat these nations then the USA and Europe would soon return them to their rightful rulers.

Would the USA support Israel over the Saudi Arabs? Never in a million years... IMO

The quote usually refers to bullterrier types if taken literally the Chihuahua is king,:) though the Jack Russell is probably a better analogy "we might not win but you'd better be prepared to fight to the death if you take us on"

:tu:

Sam if you are of the opinion that God is finished with Israel and that He will give her over to her enemies then you are deluded IMO. However, this is not the proper thread for that discussion.

Lol with that response you sound like the deluded one :rolleyes:

either way i actually hope Israel gets their ass beaten if they decide to attack, simply because they think they can start wars and get the US to finish them. Israel might have the military advantage but by no means does it have the capability for a full scale war with any country.

Sorry, guys for going off topic.

So, on topic, I agree that Israel wouldn't last one week, no actually five minutes. The world of the ME is a far different place then in the 70's. I do not belive Iran or any other country would Nuke Israel. IMO, they would be far more interested in attacking US bases surrounding Iran. Israel without US backing would enable an invasion of Israel or at least make Israel think twice about attacking anyone. I really do belive Israel wants and is going to try and pull uSA into a war with Iran.

If USA does not appear to be behind Israel then it definitely would result in faction groups attacking Israel. USA has put itself in a no win situation, IMO. The tiger is too angry to let it's tail go.