Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you believe in aliens? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe in aliens?

1. 1.Yes (25 votes [89.29%])

Percentage of vote: 89.29%

2. 2.No way (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. 3.Maybe (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

4. 4.Still thinkin on it (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:02 PM

Well..... abduct.gif                                                      

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,036 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:15 PM

It depends really on your definition of 'alien'.

If you asked, do you believe that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, then I'd vote 'yes'.

If you asked, do you believe in 'Grays', abductions and other reports of alien visitation, then I'd have to vote 'maybe'. I don't discount the possibility, but to date I have yet to see solid enough evidence to say for sure one way or the other.                                                      

#3    AncientLight

AncientLight

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:09 AM

Of course i believe aliens exsist . duh , how could we be alone in the universe !! rolleyes.gif  

#4    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 25 July 2003 - 06:04 AM

Okay, I admit I actually believe in life outside our planet.  But some of the stories are really far-fetched, I bet they're not nearly as interesting as we'd like them to be.  But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with them.

Nothing to see here.

#5    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 06:46 AM

I agree with Snuffy, alot of stories are hoaxes unfortunatly.  At least some people are still honest about it...

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 08:34 AM

Yes, I think that there is life outside of this planet, there has to be, somehwere at least, but I think that most of the stories of aliens abducting people are not real, just some sort of hallucination, that is not to say some of them are false.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 04:15 PM

Agree with Saruman here...........

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

#8    Royal Soldier

Royal Soldier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 07:42 PM

Scietists concluded that there are 10,000 stars for every grain of sand on Earth. I Will be very surprised, no, infact I'll eat my hat if not one of those stars has a single planet orbiting it that has life on it, that doesn't have to be seen through a microscope.

I'm sick of the idea that "Aliens" would need water to survive. Just because we need water doesn't necessarily mean aliens do. Like oxygen. Or humanly hospitable temperatures. It's perfectly alright to believe that life can exists at inhumane temperatures. people say enzymes stop working at certain hih temperatures. Maybe different enzyme exist on distant planets that can withstand the heat of close proximity with a star. Plus what's so radical about the idea there's even more elements? Just because we haven't found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

#9    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:13 PM

i'm afraid that i have to say that intelligent lifeforms have visited us, have abducted humans and quite possibly, there could be life on other planets. (mars)
just look at the evidence, sure abductions sound wierd, but we have mysterious pregnancies, roswell, strange cuts, odd markings on ones body, implants, lie detector test, ufo sightings that have thousands of witnesses, and even food that was analyzed and found to be of uknown material. try to explain that, please.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users