Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is for all you HARD CORE BELIEVERS

McKenna

can anybody give me actual proof that there is a alien race called the pleiadians that actually live in the star system the pleiades on a planet called erra. cause I'm confused. and dont know what to believe. so help. Please.

disgust.gifdontgetit.gifunsure.gifrolleyes.gifblink.gifwacko.gifsad.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• someperson

• 777MileStare

• Pannkakskungen

can anybody give me actual proof that there is a alien race called the pleiadians that actually live in the star system the pleiades on a planet called erra. cause I'm confused. and dont know what to believe. so help. Please. 

disgust.gif  dontgetit.gif  unsure.gif  rolleyes.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif  sad.gif

813925[/snapback]

... We have no good proof of ANY kind of intelligent life outside our planet existing, let alone a specific race from a specific planet. thumbsup.gif

ok. but gee you know that kinda stinks cause i personally wish we did.

But hows someone like me gonna get any proof. I mean I can do a search. but that's not enough. I want actual proof. that the pleiadians do exist. I dont think we will ever find out if aliens do exist. simply because the gov. is being so selfish and keeping that kinda stuff all to theirselves. go figure.

but thats just me. dont take it personally.

thumbsup.gif

TD is correct we have no proof at all any aliens are real, The government may know but their not telling.. So unless a ufo lands in the middle of a major city, or crash's in one, it's anybody guess. alien.gifsad.gifhmm.gif

But hows someone like me gonna get any proof. I mean I can do a search. but that's not enough. I want actual proof. that the pleiadians do exist. I dont think we will ever find out if aliens do exist. simply because the gov. is being so selfish and keeping that kinda stuff all to theirselves. go figure.

813949[/snapback]

Please let us know how you expect someone on UM to provide you with solid proof that these aliens exist. You could get more info searching for yourself on Google.

well you can say that again. the world will never know. wich is really to bad.

oh well what can people like us do about something like that.

Sadly, there is no actual proof of any aliens at the moment. sad.gif The only sources from which I can get information are channelings tongue.gif or collected stories told by eyewitnesses or abductees.

zeta,

what are channelings and do you have any abductee stories that you could tell me about.

thumbsup.gif

zeta,

what are channelings and do you have any abductee stories that you could tell me about.

thumbsup.gif

814308[/snapback]

well, that means... there is a person who is a "medium" through which other entities e.g. spirits or aliens can communicate with people. Nobody can know if those are really messages from aliens or something... But some stuff is really interesting and astounding. happy.gif I like to read them.

I know many abductee stories, you want to hear something about pleiadians, right? Maybe I find something...

813949[/snapback]

If their is a alien race...and the government knows. They only keep it a secret to keep from start a uproar from religious,skeptics, and etc..

disgust.gif  dontgetit.gif  unsure.gif  rolleyes.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif  sad.gif

813925[/snapback]

First, we dont know of any life in the universe besides on our planet, no matter what some looney with a basic html knowledge might tell you on an internet site.

Second, didnt you read what I wrote you in your previous pleiades thread, the star cluster is too young to house any planet that might sustain life.

You could have found the info for this by using that thing called google, give it a try why dont you.

i guess thats why they keep it a secert. but dont you think its getting kinda old. i mean they have been keeping it a secert for quit a lot of decades now. i mean yes they kept it a secert in 1947 you know the roswell crash if that is real? or even all of them other ufo cases decades ago not just the roswell crash. i mean what im trying to say is that was then this is now. times have changed. people arent so golible. dont you think its hightime the gov. tell the truth.

alien.gifthumbsup.gif

no i havent been to uranus. but i'd like to go there someday.

lol tongue.gifgrin2.giflaugh.gifcool.giforiginal.gifhappy.gifwink2.gifrofl.gifinnocent.gifyes.gifw00t.gifalien.gifthumbsup.gif

just jokin wit ya the6cents.

i guess thats why they keep it a secert. but dont you think its getting kinda old. i mean they have been keeping it a secert for quit a lot of decades now. i mean yes they kept it a secert in 1947 you know the roswell crash if that is real? or even all of them other ufo cases decades ago not just the roswell crash. i mean what im trying to say is that was then this is now. times have changed. people arent so golible. dont you think its hightime the gov. tell the truth.

alien.gif  thumbsup.gif

814424[/snapback]

Who keeps what a secret? that we haven't found any life outside earth yet? thats no secret, we all know that.

Yes, times have changed, but people are still gullible, some very very gullible, just look at the number of Däniken or Meier threads that are started at this forum each week. Some people seem to have stopped thinking themselves and just take anything written in a book, on a site or said on TV for granted, people are very gullible and naive.

wasn't there, one, that some abducted person said they were from zeta 2 or something? and boblazer said that too?

wasn't there, one, that some abducted person said they were from zeta 2 or something? and boblazer said that too?

814536[/snapback]

Who? The Pleiadians? The greys supposedly are from Zeta 2 Reticuli if you mean them. original.gif

The only proof we have of the Pleiades stinks. They may be real, but not the pictures.

post-19863-1125258900.jpeg

Edited by cryptosporidium137

do u guys think that billy meier got messages from the pleiadians telepathically. and thats what set him out to make all of them fake pics and stuff.

thumbsup.gif

do u guys think that billy meier got messages from the pleiadians telepathically. and thats what set him out to make all of them fake pics and stuff.

thumbsup.gif

814644[/snapback]

No.

we will never know if the guy was communicating with them telepathically. never.

alien.gif  thumbsup.gif

814424[/snapback]

There is great evidence in a note General Ramey is holding in a 1947 photograph. The Pentagon ordered General Ramey to come up with a cover story. This has been known for quite some time and it is no speculation.

Edited by RADM_Smith