Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some kind of craft seen

xadoflitan

Here is a story of my ufo sighting.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette, it was at night and I was looking up at the stars. One particular 'star' caught my eye, and I stared at this star for what must have been 2 minutes, when suddenly the star came off its transfixed position and began to move. Then accelerated into the horizon and disappeared.

I have heard this is a spacecraft disguised as a star, and they call it a starcraft.

It was directly over my house, do you think it was monitoring my house?

I can't find any more information on these type of craft.

Xad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xadoflitan

• muddyfrog

• Nameless

• Bogeyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weird, probably not looking at your house, maybe but they were probably checking the area out.............maybe your house. maybe getting ready to abduct but didn't. maybe they can see through walls and saw you weren't there.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette, it was at night and I was looking up at the stars. One particular 'star' caught my eye, and I stared at this star for what must have been 2 minutes, when suddenly the star came off its transfixed position and began to move. Then accelerated into the horizon and disappeared.

I have heard this is a spacecraft disguised as a star, and they call it a starcraft.

Xad

818532[/snapback]

A "Starcraft" is a PC game tongue.gif . But seriously, are u sure it moved? Sure it wasn't a far away helicopter just hovering there? And if it was alien spacecraft, wonder what they thought when u caught them rofl.gif .

I am aware of the game starcraft, but this star was not a helicoptor, i would suspect a helicoptor would make noise. Plus I am from a very rural community where helicoptors are a rare sight. It looked like a normal, regular everyday 'star', and made no noise. Then suddenly it moved, and then 'darted' off into the horizon, way faster than a helicoptor.

I am aware of the game starcraft, but this star was not a helicoptor, i would suspect a helicoptor would make noise. Plus I am from a very rural community where helicoptors are a rare sight. It looked like a normal, regular everyday 'star', and made no noise. Then suddenly it moved, and then 'darted' off into the horizon, way faster than a helicoptor.

818617[/snapback]

Any chance is looked like this, only thinner?

post-22832-1125454120_thumb.jpg

Haha, I think whoever was in that craft were like "sh** he sees us! ohmy.gif " and were like "Lets get the hell out of here! angry.gif " LOL

818617[/snapback]

Any chance is looked like this, only thinner?

818625[/snapback]

Good point, but i honestly dont understand if it was that far away you dont know wether or not it was lookinjg at you. sad.gif

Good point, but i honestly dont understand if it was that far away you dont know wether or not it was lookinjg at you. sad.gif

818674[/snapback]

It could have been 500ft in the air or much farther, my belief is that it has some kind of cloaking device with a star image projected on it.

FINALLY. Someone else is seeing the things I see every single damn time I look at the sky.

If you look more often, you will see ALOT of weird stuff.

Not all the stars are stars.

Whatever is doing it is VERY SMART.

They are placed so it looks like they are the stars, but arent. They zig-zag- when you stare at something for a long time it'll move around.. sometimes these objects zig-zag plain as day. They move with the stars. It's so odd and amazing.

Edited by ECC

Xad

818532[/snapback]

You're not alone bro......I've seen the exact same thing several times now.In fact i dont even bother telling anyone anymore...whats the point.

I believe that if everyone took ten minutes to go out and just look every night they would be amazed at what it's possible to see happening in the sky.

Of course it helps if you're outside the light polluted cities.

I believe you coz i've seen it ....and it's not a plane or a helicopter

Yep i have seen them over Sydney too. About half a dozen. I have seen them zig zagging, as well as moving in a straight line then stopping and looking exactly as stars too.

I believe that if everyone took ten minutes to go out and just look every night they would be amazed at what it's possible to see happening in the sky.

wink2.gifyes.gif

Most people would be VERY suprised at what you can see.

I am amazed how something that far into the sky seemed like hovering over your house in specific. If it moved the whole time it could be an aeroplane flying very high or a satellite perhaps?

I've seen these things while staring at the stars ......once i was skygazing and was fixed on a certain place in the sky.What i thought was a star (because it was fixed) started moving ,swooped down to what i'd estimate was about 1000 ft got brighter and curved back up and ..blinked out.

As i've said i see it so often now that i dont even bother to tell anyone and if i go to call anyone out of the house it's over....ah welll

My house is about 6 miles outside the nearest town so i usually have a clear sky to gaze at without light pollution

Edited by Bogeyman

People, if you see these things as often as you say you do then why not take your camera with you every time you go and stare at the stars. A video camera would be better, because videos are better evidence than pictures. I know you don't have to prove anything to me but please do me a favour and tape these stars and upload them on the internet please. I believe in aliens but most of the proof I have seen so far has been far from convincing. If you can get me a video then I even have a friend who would be willing to sneak out at nights with me. (not going alone, it feels always safer to be with others, because then you don't have so much time to think there will be an alien popping out behind every bush and tree)

I have a P.O.S. camera from the 80's.

And can't afford anything.

It's also alot harder to get stars on camera than you think.

I don't even think they sell stuff that'll get that far.

Gee, I wonder why.

I have taken pictures of them on most ocassions i saw them and turned up nothing, not the stars visible at the time, nor what was moving. It could be because my camera isnt very powerful (Kodak easy share CX4200) but either way i dont have enough $ atm to go buy another one. Why dont you just spend half an hour a night out there and see what you come up with. I would be REALLY surprised if you didnt see anything anomalous.

I have also used a night vision scope that belonged to my mate before he sold it too look for them, and if you have the opportunity to get your hands on one, i HIGHLY recomend it.. thumbsup.gif

Even if you did catch it on camera it would only look like thousands of other video's posted that are not believed anyway....so why do it ?

Who says you need to prove it anyone else anyway? If you want to keep for yourself, for your own memories, go ahead. I cant see how can really capture it anyway though.

I believe if we had the proper equipment and proper dedication to the things we see in the sky and put together snips of every little weird thing we see we could change things- in my opinion.

I wonder what happened to that guy from the UK who apparently had several hours of footage with the UFO's over some mountain. Oh well.

It had that stretched appearance when it moved but had a greenish-blue glow

818651[/snapback]

Stars don't emit that color as far as I knew. Did it move as fast as an air balloon?

I have seen this kind of thing too. IT IS REAL. The best way to be sure that the "evidence" is not tampered with, or faked in any way is to go outside people.

Surely since you want to see it pretty bad you could go outside for a few nights...

I see them pretty frequently (I don't even pay attention anymore lol).

The first time I saw one was because I got the feeling I was being watched. To my surprise I looked *UP* to see what was watching me. blink.gif

Thats when it zoomed off.

I have also seen the Black triangle at about 300 ft. Not 300 ft sideways but RIGHT OVER MY HEAD! 300 ft up. I will neverforget that ever. I believe it to be US military.

I'm on both sides but it won't be a discussion without a negative side. What if you saw was an actual star but at the same time a meteorite (aka shooting star) started to burn on the exact same spot where the star was and it gave you the impression that the star moved and accelorated into the horizon?