Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Real Life Men in Black

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postseeder, on 29 January 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

:clap:  I know exactly what he means. But I haven't a clue whats he saying :w00t: :w00t:

it means exactly what it means. we know how many dimensions there are but only have good information on the first 3. if you dont like it, I suggest you take it up with Mr. Edward Witten

#47    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 29 January 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

hmmmm arent there stories dating way back into the past about these guys, I mean what Wolfman is theorizing could be right on the money.

thank you lol, and yes, there are alot of reports on these guys. 1 of the most popular 1s involves the Silver Bridge collapse

#48    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,844 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

How can MIB be real?

If they exist only to go around hiding evidence of ET visitation, they have done an exceptionally crap job if it haven't they? Who keeps paying these losers for decades on end only to achieve fame in woo woo circles.  

Doesn't make much sense really.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#49    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 January 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

How can MIB be real?

If they exist only to go around hiding evidence of ET visitation, they have done an exceptionally crap job if it haven't they? Who keeps paying these losers for decades on end only to achieve fame in woo woo circles.  

Doesn't make much sense really.
But have they I mean when most people say they saw a UFO and or had an experiance with aliens of some kind, most people just think there crazy and write them off. I mean as long as the majority of people dont believe in the whole alien thing there doing there job arent they

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#50    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

At UFO hunters they find the possibility that they are contractors. A private org hired by the airforce or whoever is in need. So they can go around and do the dirty job leaving the government with clean hands. IF they truly exist, then I dont believe they are anything paranormal or ET, the contractor hypothesis is good enough for me.

Finally got my black belt....

#51    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,436 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Blackwater?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#52    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,182 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

Video is no longer available
:alien:

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,182 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Muddy Waters ! Now Thats a Man I can Believe in !
Bug`s placed everywhere in my Home now !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 08 February 2013 - 03:46 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#54    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostWolfman 1993, on 28 January 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

I read an interesting report today about someone that was confronted by the men in black after catching a ufo on film. They asked him to meet them at a specific place, and while he did, they ransacked his apartment. Luckily, he had the video tape stashed away in a hidden place. This particular report fueled into an idea that I had come up with. Maybe the "Men in Black" are interdimensional. We know that there's 11 deminsions, but we dont know anything about them (other than the 3 we can already see) nor do we know anything about the people that come from these deminsions. Perhaps they come to our deminsion to clean up after paranormal activity like alien encounters. your thoughts? The video I found this report in is posted below

I have seen a video about a book the russians had and gave to some of there secret ops agents i think the KGB but not certain i will post the link but the video showed alien species they had identified and one species was said to have bases on the moon i guess they mined something there and are the True Men in black  im not sure if it's true but is interesting and worth looking into

im not sure if this is the one but there should be 3 parts to it maybe you should find it yourself cause i recently moved and have to deal with dial up wich makes thing harder for me

#55    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

Sorry here is the original video there is 2 other part on youtube you may wish to look up one thing i should mention tho is part 2 and 3 have the same 5 minute into so if you check them out i would skip 5 minutes of the second and third part

#56    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,140 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 28 January 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

hi Coffey,I've seen the MIB in action in Baltimore USA, when 3 vans with tinted windows surrounded a car and forced it to stop, 6 or 7 guys in black suits and dark glasses  hustled the driver,a girl into a van and shot off leaving 1 of their people to follow in the abandoned car, the whole scene took about 3 minutes.People around me were amazed it happened so quickly,and someone said "Well I guess she is on the disappeared persons list from now on".It wasn't on the news of the day, I never found out what happened to the girl. cheers.

That raises some questions. Did the vehicles have government tags on them? How did the girl react to the situation? They might have been cops or spooks. On the other hand, they might have been regular kidnappers who pretended to be MIB. They also might have been deprogrammers, hired by the girl's parents to remove her from a cult. Both deprogrammers and "youth correctional program" goon squads use those kinds of tactics. It's a troubling case.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#57    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,182 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

THis is why Halloween is so much fun ,you can Dress up as a MIB and never get caught,Or Believed in . Like The ones I saw out in the New Mexico West of Santa Fe years ago ! Same M.O. four White Vans Gov,tags,everyone I could at least see same dark Blk or Dark Grey jump suits. Gives me the Willies to this day ! :alien: B) :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#58    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,786 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 07 February 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Blackwater?

yup or something similar....

Finally got my black belt....

#59    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,238 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostImmortalSupernaturalAlien, on 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

What if the Men in Black are aliens and come here whenever someone gets UFOs on flims?
Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"
You never know...

Oh yes they do exists in form of secret service agents ... I wonder who would come to your house once you would hack a certain military computer, it most likely wouldnt be the police...And shooting at UFOs, could go at shooting a secret research aircraft, gathering more data on it would bring alot of attention from such people.

Well i would agree with Coffey now that i saw comments on this page.. You can call them whatever you want too... They are agents of military or any other agency..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#60    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,844 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 30 January 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

But have they I mean when most people say they saw a UFO and or had an experiance with aliens of some kind, most people just think there crazy and write them off. I mean as long as the majority of people dont believe in the whole alien thing there doing there job arent they

But that is not because of MIB. That is because some people make outrageous claims and expect everyone to believe them at face value. I am not sure how seriously MIB have been taken at any point in history. It is a very small part of the overall phenomena, and mostly associated with the woo woo side of things anyway. I would still sack them.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users