Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Smell Discovered

Simbi Laveau

http://news.yahoo.co...-200950214.html

The new smell,which is lab created,is called "olfactory white",because its the nasal equivalent of white noise .

Sounds unpleasant .

this doesn't seem right

it would make more sense to say that with the mixtures that contained forty different compounds the olfactory sense possibly shuts down somewhat and the testers were sensing that rather than a familiar smell.

this could also answer to why this smell is vague and rather bland.

I don't make the news ma'am,I just report it .

lol yes i know.

i was not directing that at you - it just strikes me as illogical to arrive at the conclusion they did

Edited by JGirl

Man what a waste of time for them and us,Not to mention the money we give those idio..........why can't those fart brains work on something like a cure for cancer,Aids or something like that,I think they should be fired and ran out of town on a rail but not before getting tared and feathered.Makes me want to throw bricks at their heads.

Edited by The Unseen

Man what a waste of time for them and us,Not to mention the money we give those idio..........why can't those fart brains work on something like a cure for cancer,Aids or something like that,I think they should be fired and ran out of town on a rail but not before getting tared and feathered.Makes me want to throw bricks at their heads.

Things can be related: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_cancer_detection

• Like 1

Maybe these scientists have never worked in the cancer field. They can't just start researching something they don't know much about.

I discover new smells all the time. Usually it's Taco Bell related though. :whistle: