Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoth times 2 !

gordo6910

I'm back to drop more knowledge on your headzz & I'm willing to gain some knowledge too I got a few replies on Thoth when I dropped his name some didnt know who / what he was some did ... i've done alot reading & digging on this subject and & I'm starting to think that maybe our history is not all its claimed to be & MAY & I do say MAY have been a real person give my your opinion on this catszzz devil.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• gordo6910

• The Roswell Man

• TraJikMaJik

I'm back to drop more knowledge on your headzz & I'm willing to gain some knowledge too I got a few replies on Thoth when I dropped his name some didnt know who / what he was some did ... i've done alot reading & digging on this subject and & I'm starting to think that maybe our history is not all its claimed to be & MAY & I do say MAY have been a real person give my your opinion on this catszzz  devil.gif

529694[/snapback]

I personally havent heard of Thoth, please elaborate for me a little, Who/What he/she was and did.. Ill start looking too.

I'm back to drop more knowledge on your headzz & I'm willing to gain some knowledge too I got a few replies on Thoth when I dropped his name some didnt know who / what he was some did ... i've done alot reading & digging on this subject and & I'm starting to think that maybe our history is not all its claimed to be & MAY & I do say MAY have been a real person give my your opinion on this catszzz  devil.gif

529694[/snapback]

I personally havent heard of Thoth, please elaborate for me a little, Who/What he/she was and did.. Ill start looking too.

529709[/snapback]

WHAAATTTTTT u never heard of my man THoTH the man from Atlantis ? okok let me ask you question who tought you & everyone how to read ? write ? farm ? how did man learn about medicine , math ect ect .. Just think kid before writing all man could do is draw a picture of a cow or goat ect ect then out of nowhere man is putting his thought into written form .. how did man learn to speak ? learn kid but here's the thing once you start learning about THoTH you'll never want to stop he is everywhere & nowhere he is ..... well u gotta learn your self all i can do is open the door !

529694[/snapback]

529709[/snapback]

WHAAATTTTTT u never heard of my man THoTH the man from Atlantis ? okok let me ask you question who tought you & everyone how to read ? write ? farm ? how did man learn about medicine , math ect ect .. Just think kid before writing all man could do is draw a picture of a cow or goat ect ect then out of nowhere man is putting his thought into written form .. how did man learn to speak ? learn kid but here's the thing once you start learning about THoTH you'll never want to stop he is everywhere & nowhere he is ..... well u gotta learn your self all i can do is open the door !

529736[/snapback]

read the Emerald Tablet kid that will guide u

i've been reading a bit about thoth myself, and he is quite an interesting character... its pretty easy to see that most religious text has been based on what we know as "the emberald tablet" which is Thoth's guide to life and beyond. taken in historical context i'd say the tablet is pretty debatable, but the spirtual/meaningful context is universal.... either way, thoth is a very underated & unknown figure in history and should be checked out... especially if you are interested in ancient mysteries, atlantis, or egypt.

Ive been reading the emerald tablets since you mentioned it

I'm a little worried about this bit

"Then beware, O men of KHEM, if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching, for I shall cast ye down from your high estate into the darkness of the caves from when ye came. Betray not my secrets to the men of the North or the men of the South lest my curse fall upon ye"

See I'm from the south and I wouldn't want zahi hawass to get blamed for anything on my account w00t.gif

Thoth has also beeen associated with Metatron (Enoch in his turned angelic form) as the Heavenly scribe.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

All I remember is that Thoth was considered a god of knowledge in ancient Egypt, and that he is based according to many to an existing figure called Hermes Trismegistos that visited Egypt. Not sure about details but I am sure you can do a search on it. Hope this helps.

Nah THoTH was 1st then he made his thoughts go into Hermes Thrice Greatness all came after THoTH but then again they are all the same person so it doesn't really matter who came 1st .. but it THoTH the OG from Atlantis & I'm telling you after reading his work & the Emerald Tablet my life is kinda getting better from reading his work & other works , hell i even read the bible & im not really into religion & stuff but man that Tablet & most books of faith have the same ol meaning , be cool to one another search for the "Light " aka god / jesus / mohammed / budda whatever my eyes are beginning to open kidzz learn all u can on THoTH but like I said once you start u cant stop !! lolol devil.gif

I want to read this Emerald Tablet but when I searched the internet I get "Emerald Tablet of Hermes" is it the same thing.

O.K. I think I found a site it say's "emerald tablet of thoth" right!

Edited by Super Pancake

As for the reading u talked about there are many different views on that section some say he was talking about the people of Europe in the future or some say he was talking about the people of the great Rama Empire that was the rival of his people hell i dont know i was not there .. but as for as Hawass i cant deal with a person like him he does not like to listen just talk seems kinda strange for a man who seems to know alot so as far as his views i do listen to him but thats about it I think that he feels that people are trying to discredit him & Egypt but lets say that THoTH did help change Khem to Egypt & help them build the Pyramids & change their whole civilization what gets me is of all the humans on the planet to chose it was the people of Egypt ! if I was Hawass I would be happy to know that THoTH chose his peeps !! thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back again & the more I read about Thoth & his teachings the more things seems to make some sence he's da MAN the more you read the more you want to READ its like getting a tattoo u cant just get one devil.gif

gordo6910,

You already have a thread addressing the topic, don't start new ones. I've gone ahead and merged your post with the original.

MM

gordo6910,

You already have a thread addressing the topic, don't start new ones. I've gone ahead and merged your post with the original.

MM

571031[/snapback]

KOOLKOOL THANX

gordo6910,

MM

571031[/snapback]

KOOLKOOL THANX

571037[/snapback]

man you are one thoth Krazy cat kid

yo gordo. have u tried his therapy stuff? like that 1 hour/ north and 1 hour/south?

when i read his stuff it blew my mind but i dont beleave it 100%. where are the tablets now?

the thing that is dope about thoth is that he makes really good sence and it seems to fit our history good to the point ur like man im onto something hahah..

its a good read to try and live rightiously.ima have to read it again tho cuz that first time i was like wtf?

peace

yo gordo. have u tried his therapy stuff? like that 1 hour/ north and 1 hour/south?

when i read his stuff it blew my mind but i dont beleave it 100%. where are the tablets now?

the thing that is dope about thoth is that he makes really good sence and it seems to fit our history good to the point ur like man im onto something hahah..

its a good read to try and live rightiously.ima have to read it again tho cuz that first time i was like wtf?

peace

571175[/snapback]

whats the World Taekwondo Federation got to do with anything

w00t.gifthumbsup.gif

im still confused what this thread is about and what thoth has anything to do wiv egypt. can sum1 elaborate on this? thumbsup.gifhmm.gif

peace

571175[/snapback]

well from what i've learned the tablets were last seen in Alexandria in Egypt they were put on display when you first visit that great library but after it was burn by the Romans , then later the Christains it was lost no one knows where the original tablet is .. as for Thoth most of what we learned came from his teachings from math to chemistry you name he did it and all faiths all over the world are in some way have their origins from the tablet but its weird how some refuse to even think of it .. hell all faiths same the same thang " Be kool to one another love & respect & all that jazz " I tell all to learn about my man Thoth & the tablet .. hell the greats lived by it from Alexander to Sir Issac to Enstien (spelling opps ) ect ecad

peace

571175[/snapback]

well from what i've learned the tablets were last seen in Alexandria in Egypt they were put on display when you first visit that great library but after it was burn by the Romans , then later the Christains it was lost no one knows where the original tablet is .. as for Thoth most of what we learned came from his teachings from math to chemistry you name he did it and all faiths all over the world are in some way have their origins from the tablet but its weird how some refuse to even think of it .. hell all faiths same the same thang " Be kool to one another love & respect & all that jazz " I tell all to learn about my man Thoth & the tablet .. hell the greats lived by it from Alexander to Sir Issac to Enstien (spelling opps ) ect ecad

571889[/snapback]

thing is though Gordo,

the emerald tablet of thoth doesn't actually exist.

Hermes Trismegistus (the greek name for thoth) is recorded from the 4th century ad, and has his origins in syria.

How he became attached to the egyptian god thoth is verysimple

Thoth is an egyptian god, the inventer of spoken and written language. As the lord of books he was the scribe of the gods and patron of all scribes. He is credited with inventing astronomy, geometry, and medicine.

so you can see why the writer of the 4th century manuscript would trade on his name.

There's just a few things that can't be explained

you see if you're gonna claim that thoth was the egyptian god of letters then you have to also accept the egyptian dating for the end of atlantis circa 9,400bce

Now egypt's first dynasty (i.e. the one with writing) didn't develop until 3100bce.

So what was thoth supposedly doing for 6 millenia Gordo, apart from filling your head with nonsense i mean thumbsup.gifw00t.gif