Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman 'DISAPPEARS' on live TV

seeder

I must say I watched this vid a few times now....

Where did she go? Internet is baffled after woman 'DISAPPEARS' on live TV

Woman at an airport luggage carousel is there one minute and not the next

A passenger talks to her over her shoulder and then moves forward

But suddenly the lady is no longer in sight, baffling the internet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497044/Where-did-Internet-baffled-woman-DISAPPEAR-live-TV.html#ixzz43BfpMVi8

• Like 5

Time lapse, someone played around with the so-called 'live feed' which still has a delay (despite being called 'live').

• Like 1

Answer is in the story...

A possible explanation is that the woman with the trolley simply eclipses her friend as they move forward as feet can be spotted, albeit for a flash.

With the overall poor video image quality of the background I think it is probably just video editing and/or green screen projection errors. Doesn't really seem all that mysterious to me.

• Like 3

She was at the wrong place at the wrong time and paid these people to edit her out. Joking cheating spouse syndrome

• Like 1

No mystery. Easier to tell on the slowed version, but the woman in the background starts walking as the other woman passes her, she is hidden behind her as they both walk away

Yeah you can sort of see her hair as she's walking

• Like 8

Hilary Clinton disappearing on live TV would be cool.

I love your answer / comment high 5

• Like 2

I can't tell if it's poor video quality or sloppy editing, but the picture warps near the walking woman's back as she passes in front of the vanishing woman. This is a clear sign of doctoring.

I'll go with the simplist explanation in post four. The only editing is the brevity of the clip.

By accident they have happened upon the methodology of a version of the old Indian rope trick. A boy climbs high up a rope suspended from the bough of a tree. A man climbs up the rope to just beneath the boy. There is a bang, a flash of light, and a puff of smoke. The boy has disappeared! As the man slides down the rope he is obscuring from view the boy who is also sliding down the rope.

No mystery. Easier to tell on the slowed version, but the woman in the background starts walking as the other woman passes her, she is hidden behind her as they both walk away

I watched a few more times and that seems like the case here. Anyone who has worked with 'forced perspective' in camera work would see that right away.

• Like 1

Yeah you can sort of see her hair as she's walking

You can also see her legs through the arm of person pushing the luggage.

• Like 1

Hilary Clinton disappearing on live TV would be cool.

That would be the best! :yes:

• Like 1

Can this advanced technology be used on my Mother In Law. Which airport is this? I would like to send her there.

• Like 3

Sigh. You can clearly see the woman turning to walk off just at the right moment. There is nothing to explain - is the Interweb really this desperate for contrived mysteries, or this lacking in observation skills?.

• Like 2

Sigh. You can clearly see the woman turning to walk off just at the right moment. There is nothing to explain - is the Interweb really this desperate for contrived mysteries, or this lacking in observation skills?.

Gotta have something to talk about! It's Friday.