Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1351    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Thank you.  Perhaps that confirms what I just said.
The Spaniards were not impressed because they did not witness any fantastic technology or techniques:

That's right; it occurred well before they arrived.

Posted Image

#1352    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Go back and read Abramelin's citations.

You're projecting. They're an occupation force. Their first order of business after subduing the population is to establish a usable infrastructure. That requires Speed and efficiency.  Bear in mind there was nothing to keep them from replicating the style at least using their own methods, yet they didn't. Why?
The fact that stylistically, all the colonial construction in the new world emulates that of the old should also be taken into account. The Inca construction would be incompatible with that, more-so for being the products of heathens to a culture known for ruthlessly stamping such things out in favor of  assimilation to their own.

I don't know why.  There are ideas about it but look back at my last few posts.  The logic is inescapable.

Posted Image

#1353    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 December 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

The art of megalithic precision architecture, as you put it, no longer held the importance that it did before the Spanish arrived.

Extremely convenient and a cop out.  Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever?  Really?

Posted Image

#1354    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,198 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

I know the history as well as you do STF.  The point is that if what you are saying is true the Spanish would have had a fantastic technology or technique to export to Europe.  It didn't happen.

The art of megalithic precision architecture died with the original builders.

You're operating under the assumption that the technique or method was superior to what the Spanish already had. If it wasn't, and the evidence strongly suggests it wasn't, then all you're left with is an aesthetic, and aesthetically, to European eyes, they're a mess.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#1355    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,035 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Extremely convenient and a cop out.  Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever?  Really?

We do that today.

#1356    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

This site is quite interesting imo. Marcahuamachuco

Posted Image

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1357    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Zoser look this. This although in Mexico. Largest pyramid in America under Church.

http://en.wikipedia....amid_of_Cholula

Posted Image

Posted Image

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1358    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,198 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

I don't know why.  There are ideas about it but look back at my last few posts.  The logic is inescapable.
In that case, call me Snake.

Posted Image

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#1359    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Would you use what you would consider primitive building techniques over your own tried and true method? The workforce,cost and logistics would have been prohibitive for Spanish society at the time. What you suggest is simply not feasible. But then again, the AA theory can't account for that. Soooo...aliens. :rolleyes:

Edited by Slave2Fate, 10 December 2012 - 07:24 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#1360    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Another smoking gun; relevant to the discussion and an expert witness.  Expert stonemason and sculptor Roger Hopkins comments on the ancient precision stonework:

Here is the title just in case it gets snipped:

Ancient-Aliens-Season-1-Episode-1-The-Evidence-Part 5

Childress says, "a hand held beam weapon" to move stones. How can you possibly regard these episodes as anything more than fantasy.
Zoser, how much credibility do you think we can place on an episode of Ancient Aliens?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1361    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Character assassinations don't work for me Q.  The guy is extremely sincere, deeply interested, open minded and has a fresh intuitive insight into the issues.

I don't care if he juggled in a circus for a living I really don't.  Thank God there are some people bringing a new lease of energy into this topic.

Character Assassination - The malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.

Please explain how I harmed his good reputation in light of the fact that I posted, from the site you linked to, what his qualifications were and posed a question to you that in spite of his lack of experience in the appropriate fields you considered him the one to go to.

I am unable to watch his videos at this location so let me pose another question.  If he advocates an unknown technology used in building the ancient monuments and that it couldn't be done by the indigenous people, basically saying the same thing you are, how is it a fresh insight.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#1362    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

You're operating under the assumption that the technique or method was superior to what the Spanish already had. If it wasn't, and the evidence strongly suggests it wasn't, then all you're left with is an aesthetic, and aesthetically, to European eyes, they're a mess.

Which has lasted longer?  Precision fit means able to withstand the rigours of nature surely?  It's an infallible argument yet the Spanish used inferior methods; contemporary with Renaissence Europe perhaps but nonetheless inferior.  

Look at how much it has cost to repair the European cathedrals.  This is not subject to opinion; it's fact.

Edited by zoser, 10 December 2012 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image

#1363    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 December 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Character Assassination - The malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.

Please explain how I harmed his good reputation in light of the fact that I posted, from the site you linked to, what his qualifications were and posed a question to you that in spite of his lack of experience in the appropriate fields you considered him the one to go to.

I am unable to watch his videos at this location so let me pose another question.  If he advocates an unknown technology used in building the ancient monuments and that it couldn't be done by the indigenous people, basically saying the same thing you are, how is it a fresh insight.

You did exactly as I suggested.  Digging into a person's past in an attempt to cast doubt in the minds of others as to his credibility.  Thus infering that he is unfit to comment on the subject in question.

I've seen the skeptics here do this countless times.  Next wait for someone to do it to Roger Hopkins.

A spade is a spade; not a convex shaped  metallic earth shifter.

Edited by zoser, 10 December 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

#1364    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 December 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Childress says, "a hand held beam weapon" to move stones. How can you possibly regard these episodes as anything more than fantasy.
Zoser, how much credibility do you think we can place on an episode of Ancient Aliens?

And your comment on Roger Hopkins the expert witness is......................................?

Posted Image

#1365    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,818 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostEly, on 10 December 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

the Mayas were given their calendars directly by Rebel 'celestial' beings, aka Quetzalcóatl, Kukulkán, Viracocha (however one calls them),

Unfortunately for your credibility, and for the Maya calendar story (assuming they actually claimed that,) it appears that the Olmec had a very similar calendar prior to the Maya.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum