Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is in this picture?

Alliex

Hi all

I took this picture when I was 13 (I'm now 19) It's been bugging me for a while what is in it.

My mum, my dad and myself were down in Ayr at the beach. The sun was setting and it looked so beautiful I just had to take a photo. What also made it perfect was that there was no one on the beach at the time.

It wasn't until we were driving home that I looked at the picture. There seems to be something in it. It looks like it's diving or something but it's no where near the water. I have no clue whatsoever. I swear that there was no one else on the beach, otherwise I wouldn't have taken the photo. It was taken on an old Sony Ericson mobile phone and it hasn't been tampered with.

What do you guys think? Opinions would be greatly appriciated!

Allie x

post-132624-0-12270900-1347124271_thumb.

• Like 2

Heavens! It could be almost anything, but my guess is a mark on the lens.

Heavens! It could be almost anything, but my guess is a mark on the lens.

I would have thought that but when I was taking the picture there was no mark on it lol

What do you guys think? Opinions would be greatly appriciated!

Allie x

Honestly, I feel there is nothing in that picture to bug any person for 6 years (assuming it has affected you since the day you noticed whatever you did). Eventually you should come to realize that life has much more to offer you than just a photograph, things that you might find much more amazing and incredible. In my opinion, this picture should be a reminder for you of the awesome experience you shared with your family. So what if it was a bird in the sky, or a speck of dust on the lens, or maybe a real live angel or an UFO? This photograph is already pregnant with meaning for you anyways, and I sincerely see no point in trying to unravel anything in it with a more hidden meaning. I hope you can see my point, and understand that I mean no offence but I wish you well. Take care.

Looks like a flare from the lens to me. You can get that when you point them at the sun.

• Like 1

Looks to me like a piece of garbage blowing in the wind. Very nice sunset though.

• Like 1

Hi Alliex,

I found your pic interesting so I brightened it up a bit and zoomed in to see what we are really looking at. - Not sure what to say about it, but it looks more to me than just a sun flare or mark.

post-33441-0-00508300-1347130867_thumb.j

post-33441-0-69866200-1347130904_thumb.j

• Like 1

It looks like more then mark. Its on the ground. I would say a vulture of some sort.

• Like 1

If I'm looking at the correct part of the picture, I think that it is perhaps a bird.

FqzBG.png

Ayrshire has a HUGE variety of bird species. You can see lists of all bird species in

the area here: http://www.ayrshire-birding.org.uk/ If I were to guess at which bird

species it is, I would say a Crane or Spoonbill:

P2p9I.png

I can't be 100% certain, of course, but it's my best guess as to what we're seeing in the

photo. :)

Edit: Punctuation

Edited by Galilei
  • Like 2

Looks like the Greyhound symbol from the Greyhound buses.d61d9f25-1a78-4008-8437-9bd6599e62df.jpg

Edited by The New Richard Nixon
  • Like 2

maybe an entity watching over you or just there at the time of the pic, i believe there are cloaked beings on this world I had an ecounter with one a few months ago.

• Like 1

maybe an entity watching over you or just there at the time of the pic, i believe there are cloaked beings on this world I had an ecounter with one a few months ago.

Or maybe a simpler explanation like a bird or sunflare

• Like 2

No reason why it can't be something paranormal. Screw you all who like to take the fun out of things :tu:

I personally don't find pictures of birds that fun :tu:

Hi Alliex

this paragraph within the Urantia Revelation -which is not a spiritual channeling in case you're Christian or sth- reveals that dimensions in the Universe of universes are real, and not only are dimensions revealed in this one paragraph in Urantia, and i don't say this possible (or probable?) being is a midwayer, a personal being order revealed by Urantia, however Urantia reveals there are so very many types or orders of beings, not only we humans; dimensions according to Urantia are levels of Reality in the same Space we all share (and our Science is increasingly demonstrating just that)....

page 865, Paper [chapter] 77

(865.4) 77:8.11 The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

Have you ever seen The Sun (UK) newspaper's Page 3 birds?

• Like 4

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
non constructive post removed, derailment

I'd put my vote on sun flare, or, quite frankly, simply a camera artifact. I took a photo once that seemed perfectly normal, until I looked at it again and found that there was a huge, indistinct blob in the upper part of it. It was identified as nothing more than a camera artifact. This looks a bit like that, to me at least.

• Like 1

I'd put my vote on sun flare, or, quite frankly, simply a camera artifact. I took a photo once that seemed perfectly normal, until I looked at it again and found that there was a huge, indistinct blob in the upper part of it. It was identified as nothing more than a camera artifact. This looks a bit like that, to me at least.

Same here, except that the huge, indistinct blob turned out to be my ex mother-in-law. Upon inspection by Exorcists.

• Like 1

At first I thought it looked like a person about to dive into the water, even though the sea is a distance away from them.

And then I realised it may have been a seagull.

But then I thought it was probably just a ghost.

• Like 2

You have been looking at the wrong sort of 'pictures of birds' my friend... ;)

Edited to add:

Sorry Eldorado, didn't see your post. You keep on doing this to me though, getting my one liners in before me. I've got to work on my speed...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2