Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

levitation/self-levitation questions

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

The bolded part is my main interest. To be honest I don't believe it's possible, but I am open minded.
well, i'm glad to hear your open minded and i understand why you wouldn't believe. the idea is far fetched, but i guarantee you that you can anything you put your mind to. you just have to believe it and have faith. "faith can move mountains." :innocent: lol. :P

That would be good if you could film it. And to avoid any obvious comments, film it without any chance of off camera tricks or other similar things.
obviously. lol. my video won't have any tricks. there's not much tricks i can do with a camera and a marker or chapstick. lol. but i will (if i do decide to film it) prove there are none.

I know you don't have to but it would be great if you could prove your claim. Especially since it would be something easy to prove.
thank you for understanding that, but i have to disagree on the part i put in bold. well, kind of disagree. it is something that would be easy to prove, but it's not something that would be easy for people to believe. i've seen some fake videos, and i've seen some what to seem to be genuine telekinesis videos, and people always find something to prove it's fake. even if every angle is recorded, people are still going to believe it's fake. whether it's breath, wind, vibrations, magnets, another person, strings, etc, there's always an excuse. the only way people are officially going to believe it's real is if it's acknowledged in the science field, and i'm pretty sure they're never going to announce it's existence.

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

View Postnumber22, on 18 August 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

me too! for years i've been having dreams about it. i can only do it (in the dream) when i jump in the air and flap my arms, though. haha. and i agree that it may be an ability we all have but forgot and or just don't know how to use. the dreams were the reason i became interested in levitation, since it felt awesome. lol.

I
i know about astral projection. it was something i was interested in for a while, but i've heard stories of people being attacked and seeing weird looking creatures, and i don't think i'm ready to encounter anything strange out there yet, be it good or evil.
T

i've heard that witches can astral project with ease, but i have also heard stories of witches that can fly on the physical plane. on destination truth they went to ireland to investigate a town where there are supposed devil worshipers and where many people have claimed to see witches flying on brooms. this one man even claimed he spoke to the devil himself. (not saying it's true, but i've heard of it)

i've actually read online that the third eye is one of the chakras associated with levitation, but i don't want to meditate on any chakras. i'm still a newb when it comes to chakras, but i've heard that if you open one chakra it can negatively affect the other ones or something. something with the flow of energy.

anyway,
thanks for the advice!

Well,I am a "witch",for lack of a better word,and I cannot project at will. I can,but I believe I misused it in past lives,so I am grounded,so to speak.

And yes,there are lots of creepies on the astral plane.It's essentially,the "other side".
It's where we go when we dream.
You are not protected when you project,as much as you are when you dream .
You can find demons and loved ones there .

And the pineal gland is Inside a chakra,but don't hold that against it.
Meditate on it anyway,as its important.
The pineal gland is much more than a chakra.

In my dreams,I must concentrate to fly.its absolutely a mentally controlled event.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 18 August 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Miss me?

#18    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

View Postnumber22, on 18 August 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

thank you for understanding that, but i have to disagree on the part i put in bold. well, kind of disagree. it is something that would be easy to prove, but it's not something that would be easy for people to believe. i've seen some fake videos, and i've seen some what to seem to be genuine telekinesis videos, and people always find something to prove it's fake. even if every angle is recorded, people are still going to believe it's fake. whether it's breath, wind, vibrations, magnets, another person, strings, etc, there's always an excuse. the only way people are officially going to believe it's real is if it's acknowledged in the science field, and i'm pretty sure they're never going to announce it's existence.

OK that's true, I shouldn't have used the word prove. But easy to demonstrate. And if all trick variables are removed it would make it an interesting video.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

Come on guys. He just wants solid advice .How old he is,nd what he has accomplished,is not up for debate .
Make nice .

Miss me?

#20    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 18 August 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

Well,I am a "witch",for lack of a better word,and I cannot project at will. I can,but I believe I misused it in past lives,so I am grounded,so to speak.
lol. i know not every witch can astral project at will. and not that it's any of my business or matters, but do you worship Satan? just curious.

And the pineal gland is Inside a chakra,but don't hold that against it.
Meditate on it anyway,as its important.
The pineal gland is much more than a chakra.
really? i mean, i know the pineal gland is actually a body part, but i'm still a bit confused on the subject. have you had any experiences with the pineal gland you wouldn't mind sharing? i'd greatly appreciate it.

In my dreams,I must concentrate to fly.its absolutely a mentally controlled event.
that's cool. i've always had a feeling that my levitation dreams have a meaning. like some higher being wants me to develop it or something. idk. as a child, before i even knew telekinesis and biokinesis existed and had interests in them, i had dreams about them as well. only 4 telekinesis dreams and 2 biokinesis. then years later i find out it's possible. coincidence? idk. lol.

#21    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 18 August 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

Come on guys. He just wants solid advice .How old he is,nd what he has accomplished,is not up for debate .
Make nice .
thank you! it's okay though. i knew someone was bound to make an unwanted comment.

#22    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,789 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

Well, if you could film your tk, such as the chapstick under a clear glass, that would be good.
I happen to believe in the possibility of tk.

#23    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

OK that's true, I shouldn't have used the word prove. But easy to demonstrate. And if all trick variables are removed it would make it an interesting video.
i'm definitely considering it, just to see what you have to say. i think everyone, at least everyone with good intentions, deserves to know what they're capable of.

#24    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

View Postpallidin, on 18 August 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

Well, if you could film your tk, such as the chapstick under a clear glass, that would be good.
I happen to believe in the possibility of tk.

good idea. i didn't think of the clear glass. :) if i make one i'll send one to you too.

#25    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

...Hav--have you actually recognized the shape of the objects that you claim you're moving? Both the chap-stick case and the marker I presume are both cylinders. Even the slightest breeze coming through a window could make them move, not to mention all the other rational explanations you're overlooking just because you want to believe in superpowers.

#26    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

View PostThomas J, on 18 August 2012 - 06:06 AM, said:

...Hav--have you actually recognized the shape of the objects that you claim you're moving? Both the chap-stick case and the marker I presume are both cylinders. Even the slightest breeze coming through a window could make them move, not to mention all the other rational explanations you're overlooking just because you want to believe in superpowers.
LOL. yes. all this time a breeze has been coming into a room with no windows. :tu: and i believe i am done talking to you. have a good day. ^_^

#27    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

View Postnumber22, on 18 August 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

LOL. yes. all this time a breeze has been coming into a room with no windows. :tu: and i believe i am done talking to you. have a good day. ^_^

Clearly you didn't get the message. The breeze was just an example to highlight possible "non-superpower" explanations to the issue here. I'm stating that it's likely you haven't eliminated the other plausible explanations because you want to jump right to the answer you wish to believe, i.e some type of "superpower" you think you possess.

Your attitude towards that statement tells me that contrary to your supposed open-mindedness, your mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations.

#28    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostThomas J, on 18 August 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

Clearly you didn't get the message. The breeze was just an example to highlight possible "non-superpower" explanations to the issue here. I'm stating that it's likely you haven't eliminated the other plausible explanations because you want to jump right to the answer you wish to believe, i.e some type of "superpower" you think you possess.

Your attitude towards that statement tells me that contrary to your supposed open-mindedness, your mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations.
i guess i'm not done talking to you. lol. the reason my comment "tells you that contrary to my supposed open-mindedness, my mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations," is because you want to believe that. it's obvious you're not psychic. lol. i got the message. it's not hard to understand. i wrote that because i've ruled out any "other explanations". no windows, i make sure the object isn't moving before i practice, i stay far away so my breath doesn't move it, no fans, and i always blow on the object before to check to see how light the object is and how small a breeze can affect it. and i've taped it to make sure my brain isn't just playing tricks. the only thing that can affect the object from that point is myself. i don't have to explain myself to you, but i want to see what other "rational" explanations you have. lol. :P

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 06:30 AM.

#29    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,789 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

My viewpoint is that some psychic abilities, like telekenisis, ESP and precognition have some merit.
To be sure, the religion I favor actually demands it's existance.

Edit: And "faith" appears to be a key component.

Edited by pallidin, 18 August 2012 - 06:29 AM.

#30    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

The only ones that worship Satan,are idiot devil worshippers,amd Satanists,who make it their religion .
Wittches,do not worship Satan .
Satan is a jackass .

Watch a movie called From Beyond ,with Jeffrey Combs . Fiction,but how powerful the pineal gland is,is conveyed .heh .
It's a real gland in the human body . It's not used to its capacity .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users