Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dating don'ts! What puts you off?

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#46    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

I smoke and I am not ashamed to admit it...If you lived with my hubby, you would smoke too   lol  

I don't mind smokers, as long as they don't smoke in my house or in my car.. I hate smoking in closed spaces...  I would never smoke around anyone that was a non smoker..I do not expect them to breath in my second hand smoke.. Smoking is my choice / addiction not theirs..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#47    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 October 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

I smoke and I am not ashamed to admit it...If you lived with my hubby, you would smoke too   lol  

I don't mind smokers, as long as they don't smoke in my house or in my car.. I hate smoking in closed spaces...  I would never smoke around anyone that was a non smoker..I do not expect them to breath in my second hand smoke.. Smoking is my choice / addiction not theirs..

Well, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Yes, it is a personal choice, but I watched my father die of lung cancer which had spread to other organs. He smoked from the age of seventeen on and I would never want to go through what he went through!

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#48    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 15 October 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Well, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Yes, it is a personal choice, but I watched my father die of lung cancer which had spread to other organs. He smoked from the age of seventeen on and I would never want to go through what he went through!

Sorry to hear that and good for you for not smoking...   I smoke roughly about 5 - 6 a day  and I have tried those patches and gum and they never helped me..   In the winter I am not as keen to have a smoke, I hate standing out in the cold  lol

My grandfather smoked up to 60 a day. and drank a lot too.. The old man lived until he was in his late 80's.. go figure

#49    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,267 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 October 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Sorry to hear that and good for you for not smoking...   I smoke roughly about 5 - 6 a day  and I have tried those patches and gum and they never helped me..   In the winter I am not as keen to have a smoke, I hate standing out in the cold  lol

My grandfather smoked up to 60 a day. and drank a lot too.. The old man lived until he was in his late 80's.. go figure

Thanks! My brother has also never smoked a cigarette in his life, but my sister smokes about the same amount as you do......and she's a doctor. Never could figure that one out. She also has the same rules of not smoking in the house or car and really only smokes in private. She's a little embarrassed that she can't quite kick the habit...

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#50    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 15 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Thanks! My brother has also never smoked a cigarette in his life, but my sister smokes about the same amount as you do......and she's a doctor. Never could figure that one out. She also has the same rules of not smoking in the house or car and really only smokes in private. She's a little embarrassed that she can't quite kick the habit...

When I worked up in our local hospital part time  ( while still a student ) I met a good few doctors who did pop out for a quick smoke and right back into work again...  

I hate smoke in closed spaces....I never allow it in my home because  1 - I have 2 small children.. and 2 - I have nice furniture and I do not want it smelling of smoke.. I  cannot bare the thought of anyone smelling smoke in my home.. I grew up in a clean home  that always smelled nice...    I cannot bare it in my car either..   When I am outside and hidden.. I can come back in doors and wash myself and get on with things easy ...  A lot of people comment saying I don't look like someone who smokes.. my skin and hair looks good and my teeth are white.. But see I am very fixed on looking after my skin and teeth..I just forget about my lungs  lol

You said your sister smokes  as many as me 5 -6 a day , and cannot kick the habit.. I was told my a doctor, that many people who smoke from 20- 60 odd a day   can kick the habit more than those that smoke so little.. That is weird..

#51    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

Bad oral hygiene and ugly teeth

#52    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,707 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Driving like a dick.  If you are rude to other drivers and do things you know are wrong just because you can...yeah selfish, spoiled mommas boys din't appeal to me, either.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#53    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#54    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

People who m*****bate constantly!

.....I hate myself :(

#55    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

I think I'm in love with Mr RightWing....hes not a closed minded dick at all!!!! He's the most wonderful man in the world. And dick isn't a curse word, just in case he's reading this because I do NOT curse. I live in the 1950's where that's a no no for females. Ahahahaha he cracks me up!!! I love it!

#56    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostBiff Wellington, on 15 October 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

People who m*****bate constantly!

.....I hate myself :(

You hate yourself so much that you wouldn't even be with you haha you should go touch yourself and maybe you'll feel better

#57    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

I like a guy who can make me laugh and someone who lets me be me. I don't want to be controlled. Don't nag me because I will do exactly opposite of what you want. If y

#58    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Bottom line just be nice and don't pick stupid fights.

#59    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostViviana98, on 15 October 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

I think I'm in love with Mr RightWing....hes not a closed minded dick at all!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy bread rolls that  made me  laugh

#60    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostViviana98, on 15 October 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Bottom line just be nice and don't pick stupid fights.

@$&# that! You're being a &$@@& %®©¥°% & a real !

.....do you want to go out some time?

Edited by Biff Wellington, 15 October 2012 - 09:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users