Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is closes our border the

Roy Perry

God first

Why is closes our border the only that will create jobs again?

10-14-2009

This might my last time I come you to give advice in 1996 a friend wanted a new car that was made in the USA but he find that because he wanted an America car only five percent of the parts were made and was a Ford. It has not change much from that very day China is getting rich making the things we need and want.

You do have to believe me look it up even tires are made in China have you ever seen made in China on things you buy. Why do you think our money is losing its value that why I say close our borders stop China Trade?

That why I say close Mexico border, Canada border, and other borders closing the border will give us time to fix the problem and stopping China Trade. I know I said it a little hard but I see this a life or death and not Mexico that will die its American that losing.

Now we can help Mexico people later but we need to get jobs here first and jobs will not come until we close the US borders. Then we can begin making everything here then we can pay off China because we have it better than the rest of the world.

We still raised most crops we send food to China, Russia, and other countries everyday but the price of corn all time low. Corn used to be same as oil prices but we are getting took food is more value than anything because you cannot eat oil.

The Farmer all most went under they almost lost their farms because the price of his corps I would think that the farmers to be on top again. If corps prices were same as oil or higher we could pay China fast because most countries need our corps.

They may not think so and we can make everything right here look China, Russia, Japan, Mexico, and most others would need our crops. Iran would have to get in line with us because China and Russia needs our crops.

You tell me if I am right because I wish I were wrong I love you and this may the last time I try to talk you into closing our borders love Roy.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• Roy Perry

• SilverCougar

• Rosewin

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, what does this have to do with religion?

Ummmm, this is a topic about economics and not religion... and you don't know a lot about economics do ya? And, you can buy cars built in the USA, you can buy a Honda, lots of them are built here, and Ford has it's SVT division in Michigan (Flint) They'll build your car and the guys that built it will even sign your engine block. Of course, you have to be willing to pay more for an SVT. (psst, American labor costs more than foreign labor.)

God first

hi Rosewin

before its bad I plan on sale money

getting things I may need

love Roy

Roy I hope everythings ok and you come back. your thoughts and advice are priceless, and I think you would be a great mod on this site.

Peace and Joy

We miss you Roy!

How many threads did you create to complain about this?

Nibs

Roy, please go back to school and try to learn how to read and write again please. Reading your post, which made absolutely no sense at all, was about as bad a getting a root canal. It's really embarrassing for someone who wants to become President can barely put some sentences together correctly.

I also suggest you study up on Macro and Micro Economics, Finance, and other additional Business classes in order to understand about how the economy works.

I also suggest you study up on Macro and Micro Economics, Finance, and other additional Business classes in order to understand about how the economy works.

Like you have room to talk? I would also suggest you take a course on common sense.

*Moves her head to the side and straightens it*

What now?

Shouldn't it be "Why is closing the border..." or something like that. The title doesn't make much sense.

Roy good post and I understand what your saying. while yes many jobs have been lost due to free trade but the costs of those products has also come down. if you wanted to buy a car that was ran in a state that has a high cost of living from a factory thats unionized, the cost would be very high, to a point that people wouldn't buy that many cars, so they would go for a car that cost cheaper, those would be cars like South Korean ones. now U.S. companies have to buy parts from Countries like Mexico, China ect so they can compete with many of the other car companies.

I haven't seen much on crops because they are sold in dollars so the price can reflect many factors like the dollar value, demand, weather ect.

I think we should enforce our laws in terms of the Mexican border, but I think Canada really has helped the U.S. we get so much from Canada most of our oil to corn. if we closed our borders with our good friends from the north, you would see inflation because we just don't have the supplies Canada has to meet U.S. demand.

Roy I hope everythings ok and you come back. your thoughts and advice are priceless, and I think you would be a great mod on this site.

Peace and Joy

We miss you Roy!

Is this a joke? I have yet to see Roy create a coherent statement. Heck, I can't even tell if what he's saying is wrong: It's hardly English.

Roy, please go back to school and try to learn how to read and write again please. Reading your post, which made absolutely no sense at all, was about as bad a getting a root canal. It's really embarrassing for someone who wants to become President can barely put some sentences together correctly.

I second this. Does Roy talk like this in real life? I mean, everyone try READING what he or she writes.

Is this a joke? I have yet to see Roy create a coherent statement. Heck, I can't even tell if what he's saying is wrong: It's hardly English.

I second this. Does Roy talk like this in real life? I mean, everyone try READING what he or she writes.

You can tell English is not his first language, its note mine.

I think that I could decipher much of that Roy.

Problem is that if everything were made here in America, many things that we buy would probably cost two.. three times as much. ( Unless the American worker chose to work for a whole lot less.) And if every American worker made alot of money then the products that their employeer sold would cost an arm and a leg. ( That is if Americans only purchased what Americans made and sold )

How many threads did you create to complain about this?

Nibs

Whats really funny to me is that obviously Roy is not an America Born citizen, given the way he writes. But yet he keeps makin threads going off on these racist tirades about the "evil, job stealing Mexicans" like he's in a position to look down on immigrants when he is obviously one himself :rolleyes:

think someone pointed out he had strokes... so isn't exactly ah.. well anyways... Yeeeaaah....