Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I thought I saw a putty-tat.......

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 26 November 2001 - 09:08 PM

image :o  :o

MAGIKMAN  :)

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#2    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 26 November 2001 - 09:59 PM

Either that man is a midget...or that cat is of fake proportion...I'm thinking the latter.  :s04

Tommy  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#3    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 November 2001 - 10:35 PM

I have this strange feeling that cat is actually Real. I've seen some pretty big house cats...but none of that proportion.

Soooooooooo Magik, is that you?

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#4    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 26 November 2001 - 11:00 PM

Mystify,

Now that you mention it, the resemblance is quite remarkable. Although I'd like to think that I have a much bigger 'tail'.  :)  :o

MAGIKMAN  :D

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#5    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 26 November 2001 - 11:43 PM

check this one out...;D ;D

http://www.sodwork.c...og_is_bored.jpg  

Tommy    

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#6    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 12:09 AM

Tommy,

That was funny, but I like this one even better. Mystify, this is an even closer representation of me after a hard days work;  :D  :P

http://www.sodwork.com/images/animals3.jpg ;D

MAGIKMAN  :)

#7    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 12:32 AM

Haha, I can just imagine that.:D

Look at this one that got away....;D http://www.sodwork.c.../escargot_1.jpg

Tommy

*oops...sorry, a bit small.

**fixed.. ;) (cheers Chris)

#8    ChrisStrickler

ChrisStrickler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 10:06 AM

no prob Tommy. :)

#9    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 05:08 PM

Concerning Magik's first photo...http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blgiantcat4.htm ...

I think that pretty much sums it up! :D

Tommy  

#10    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 11:50 PM

I swear, you guys just made my day... those were hilarious. I  honestly thought that cat was real. I've seen some big cats... most just really really over weight.
Thanks for the humour.. I needed that.
I think I'm going to take like that squirrel tonight and just RE-lax :)
Had a longgggggggggggg day

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#11    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 11 January 2002 - 05:58 AM

Mystify,

Thought I'd cheer you up a little. This is a photo of a real live cat, not fake like the first photograph;

image :o

MAGIKMAN :D

#12    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 12 January 2002 - 03:01 AM

I’ve found one too..  
HERE

For you musicians out there… Check this one out for inspiration

oh yeah, and the pig  
HERE

Tommy  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users