Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

vampires

lucion

See vampires are real why do think I'm here now many of you will say that I'm not real or I'm making this up but that's the problem with everyone. You have no clue of half the things going on around you I was born a vampire 25 years ago with fangs an no they do not appear when I decide to feed they are always there, sun does not bother us we just prefer night because we can see better, we do not sleep in coffins, an no we are not immortal we just age slower than people, yes there is immortal vampires but I however am not one of them I may live up to 150 years old if not killed, we do have heightened senses, an do feed on people but that makes us no different than you. I do not murder people I just live however I need to by feeding off of doners who allow me to drinks their blood.My vampiric family tree traces back to the 1400's an I am what I am. If you do not believe me I am sorry for you. I must be going I am starving. Goodnight.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• isis-999

• HerNibs

• The Duchess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See vampires are real why do think I'm here now many of you will say that I'm not real or I'm making this up but that's the problem with everyone. You have no clue of half the things going on around you I was born a vampire 25 years ago with fangs an no they do not appear when I decide to feed they are always there, sun does not bother us we just prefer night because we can see better, we do not sleep in coffins, an no we are not immortal we just age slower than people, yes there is immortal vampires but I however am not one of them I may live up to 150 years old if not killed, we do have heightened senses, an do feed on people but that makes us no different than you. I do not murder people I just live however I need to by feeding off of doners who allow me to drinks their blood.My vampiric family tree traces back to the 1400's an I am what I am. If you do not believe me I am sorry for you. I must be going I am starving. Goodnight.

Hiya-welcome to um. Do you know any immortal vampires? how much of the myth is true regarding shapeshifting,strength,powers etc? What part of the world do you come from and roughly how many of you around the world are there? sorry for all the questions im just very curious! xx

Good questions, dont spose you could feed on animals instead? And do you have enchanced strength and speed?

to answer your questions, no we do not have superpowers but we do have keener senses an we can not fly or change forms, but yes I have met an immortal vampire he was 327 years old an didn't look a day over 30 an if you ask how did I know that he was immortal well because he has photos an evidence he was from the year 1680 an yes the were real no photo shop or any digitally remastered enhances on the photo. I wish i had the photo but he keeps it with him because it is the last thing that reminds him of his family. An I am not from Transylvania like they say vampires are(like dracul an his son dracul'a which they were not vampires just cast aways) I was born here in America as well as my great grandparents but their parents were immigrants from Italy. An I think its cruel an demeaning to feed off animals because they have no say if I feed off of them, humans however do I am not a savage as many people believe my kind to be.

to answer your questions, no we do not have superpowers but we do have keener senses an we can not fly or change forms, but yes I have met an immortal vampire he was 327 years old an didn't look a day over 30 an if you ask how did I know that he was immortal well because he has photos an evidence he was from the year 1680 an yes the were real no photo shop or any digitally remastered enhances on the photo. I wish i had the photo but he keeps it with him because it is the last thing that reminds him of his family. An I am not from Transylvania like they say vampires are(like dracul an his son dracul'a which they were not vampires just cast aways) I was born here in America as well as my great grandparents but their parents were immigrants from Italy. An I think its cruel an demeaning to feed off animals because they have no say if I feed off of them, humans however do I am not a savage as many people believe my kind to be.

I'm glad someone's finally come out of the closet, it was getting crowded in there. I'm actually a werewolf. Oh, wow, you have NO idea how good it is to get that off my chest!

I'm immortal and I've got emails from 1072 to prove it. I do howl at the moon and eat people, but only those who deserve it, like annoying kids and internet forum trolls.

My friend's a succubus and I've a cousin, Nigel, who's a redcap goblin in Scotland. They're not ready to come out of the closet yet though. In the case of Nigel, literally.

I think vampires are real but not in the sence of turning into magical things etc... but there are acounts of people dieing from being in sun light for little time, also people that crave blood ''need iron''. But the day I see someone fly that would be awsome =).

I think vampires are real but not in the sence of turning into magical things etc... but there are acounts of people dieing from being in sun light for little time, also people that crave blood ''need iron''. But the day I see someone fly that would be awsome =).

I'm glad someone's finally come out of the closet, it was getting crowded in there. I'm actually a werewolf. Oh, wow, you have NO idea how good it is to get that off my chest!

I'm immortal and I've got emails from 1072 to prove it. I do howl at the moon and eat people, but only those who deserve it, like annoying kids and internet forum trolls.

My friend's a succubus and I've a cousin, Nigel, who's a redcap goblin in Scotland. They're not ready to come out of the closet yet though. In the case of Nigel, literally.

I hope your not making fun of my condition if you do not believe me then I'm sorry that you can't comprehend that I am being serious.

Well no sun doesn't bother me I just prefer night as I said before because I see better at night but no we can not fly but we can leap further than an average man or woman.

I hope your not making fun of my condition if you do not believe me then I'm sorry that you can't comprehend that I am being serious.

Do you think lycanthropy's a walk in the park, mate?

Only yesterday, I bit my work colleague when he reached over me suddenly to borrow my stapler. I managed to restrain myself and didn't have the usual gory feast but now I have to spend eternity with the bloke and I can't stand him. He collects lamp-post serial numbers for gawd's sake. What kind of person does that for fun? Now I have to go until Doomsday with that tit for permanent company.

If it wasn't tragically real, I'd say it would make a good plot for a sitcom.

You've got it lucky. I'm dreading the next full moon.

Do you think lycanthropy's a walk in the park, mate?

Only yesterday, I bit my work colleague when he reached over me suddenly to borrow my stapler. I managed to restrain myself and didn't have the usual gory feast but now I have to spend eternity with the bloke and I can't stand him. He collects lamp-post serial numbers for gawd's sake. What kind of person does that for fun? Now I have to go until Doomsday with that tit for permanent company.

If it wasn't tragically real, I'd say it would make a good plot for a sitcom.

You've got it lucky. I'm dreading the next full moon.

well if you are telling the truth then I'm sorry for my misunderstanding it was the whole cousin thing that got me wondering.

Ok, far be it for me to 'rain on anyones parade' here (and despite this being extremely amusing) all this vampire/werewolf role playing is fast approaching a violation of rule 2d. "Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading". Does anyone have any actual evidence that supports any of these claims?

Ok, far be it for me to 'rain on anyones parade' here (and despite this being extremely amusing) all this vampire/werewolf role playing is fast approaching a violation of rule 2d. "Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading". Does anyone have any actual evidence that supports any of these claims?

as far as I care no one has to believe me I was just making a statement about myself if you wish to bring out rule books for this forum then go ahead I dont need anyones approval to say what I am.

as far as I care no one has to believe me I was just making a statement about myself if you wish to bring out rule books for this forum then go ahead I dont need anyones approval to say what I am.

I suggest you look directly below my avatar. Those who are designated as forum moderators are required to "bring out the rule books for this forum".

Now, you can certainly claim to be 'whatever', but by no means are others required to take you seriously when said claim lacks any supporting evidence. Unexplained Mysteries forums are not role playing sites, rather these are discussion forums.

A human wouldn't be able to survive off blood.

There isn't enough nutrition in it to support our growth and development. You would get sick from malnutrition.

In fact if anything, consuming human blood is dngerous considering all the toxins and bacteria/viruses that are flowing through it so casually now-a-days.

I'm sorry sure, but it's time to face the music, and realize you're not a vampire. There is no such thing. In fact the closest thing to a "real" vampires, are people such as yourself that have "unusually sharp canines" or file them down themselves, hang out in dark areas being all "vampiric" and have gory blood-lusting sex orgies.

As for being immortal. I'll teach you something about biology, and the 'magic' of...

DUN DUN DUN...

MITOSIS!

You see when a cell divides that is called Mitosis. Simple enough. But when the chromosones in the cell are dividing there is a small cap at each end called a telomere. With me?

Each time the chromosones/cell divides the telomere of that chromosones gets shorter, once the telomere reaches its end, the cell cannot split anymore, thus Mitosis can not be preformed, thus the cell will die.

And that gives us ageing.

The only thing THUS FAR in science that has gone against this is cancerous cells, whose telomeres don't shorten due to an enzyme called telomerase, therefore Cancer cells cannot die. So unless your friend managed to get EVERY SINGLE CELL in his body to become cancerous and continue their normal functions, there is no way that he'd be immortal, and if he did manage it, after 300-odd years he'd be a gigantic amorphous tumour anyway.

Edited by DarkSide

Of course we don't believe you. Your just another wannabe teenager with too much time on his or her hands. Good grief.

I suggest you look directly below my avatar. Those who are designated as forum moderators are required to "bring out the rule books for this forum".

Now, you can certainly claim to be 'whatever', but by no means are others required to take you seriously when said claim lacks any supporting evidence. Unexplained Mysteries forums are not role playing sites, rather these are discussion forums.

well, I am discussing what I am I have no proof to show you what I am because I do not know how to prove it there have been many signs of evidence in the past of vampires an documents on vampires, being a vampire isn't a gift it is a disease. An if it would make you happy moderator i can just leave this forum see thats the problem with modern civilization if something is different or out of the ordinary you push it away, would you like me to leave?

well, I am discussing what I am I have no proof to show you what I am because I do not know how to prove it there have been many signs of evidence in the past of vampires an documents on vampires, being a vampire isn't a gift it is a disease. An if it would make you happy moderator i can just leave this forum see thats the problem with modern civilization if something is different or out of the ordinary you push it away, would you like me to leave?

How about you take a video of your fangs coming out? Hmmm.

Another thing, what makes a "vampire" a "vampire"?

Is it a genetic alteration, are you a mutation of normal human genetics?

Is it a virus contracted through the blood that affects your dietary needs, and your electrical pathways in the brain?

Is it a bacteria? Is it known to science?

Is it magic?

What blood-type are you? Is it any different than a normal humans?

How about you take a video of your fangs coming out? Hmmm.

well if you would've read my previous posts i said they don't come out when i want them to they're always there

well if you would've read my previous posts i said they don't come out when i want them to they're always there

Then keep a camera nearby. Thats all you got to do.

would you like me to leave?

No one is asking you to leave, rather you are being cautioned that many others here are: 1) Unlikely to believe your claims without some type of evidence, and 2) Are quite likely to view you as simply engaging in some type of vampire role playing behaviour.

May I humbly ask how many "Vampire" sites your registered on? If any?

Also may I point out i'm waiting for my statement here:

A human wouldn't be able to survive off blood.

There isn't enough nutrition in it to support our growth and development. You would get sick from malnutrition.

In fact if anything, consuming human blood is dngerous considering all the toxins and bacteria/viruses that are flowing through it so casually now-a-days.

I'm sorry sure, but it's time to face the music, and realize you're not a vampire. There is no such thing. In fact the closest thing to a "real" vampires, are people such as yourself that have "unusually sharp canines" or file them down themselves, hang out in dark areas being all "vampiric" and have gory blood-lusting sex orgies.

As for being immortal. I'll teach you something about biology, and the 'magic' of...

DUN DUN DUN...

MITOSIS!

You see when a cell divides that is called Mitosis. Simple enough. But when the chromosones in the cell are dividing there is a small cap at each end called a telomere. With me?

Each time the chromosones/cell divides the telomere of that chromosones gets shorter, once the telomere reaches its end, the cell cannot split anymore, thus Mitosis can not be preformed, thus the cell will die.

And that gives us ageing.

The only thing THUS FAR in science that has gone against this is cancerous cells, whose telomeres don't shorten due to an enzyme called telomerase, therefore Cancer cells cannot die. So unless your friend managed to get EVERY SINGLE CELL in his body to become cancerous and continue their normal functions, there is no way that he'd be immortal, and if he did manage it, after 300-odd years he'd be a gigantic amorphous tumour anyway.

and my questions, here:

Another thing, what makes a "vampire" a "vampire"?

Is it a genetic alteration, are you a mutation of normal human genetics?

Is it a virus contracted through the blood that affects your dietary needs, and your electrical pathways in the brain?

Is it a bacteria? Is it known to science?

Is it magic?

What blood-type are you? Is it any different than a normal humans?

to be answered.

Edited by DarkSide