Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ultimate Patterson film topic.

JonathanVonErich

Ok....So here's Topic number 364 about the Patterson film from 1967.

So...anyone have something new to say about the case ??

Edited by JonathanVonErich

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• psyche101

• DieChecker

• Neognosis

Well it can't be a video of Bigfoot because Bigfoot doesn't exist. :rofl:

well that's your entitled opinion!you know what they say about them don't you? :devil: :devil:

I think it's a man in a suit walking funny I don't really have anything interesting to add to the topic but it always seemed fake to me. Why does the animal in question just casually stroll by? what animal not used to humans would just do that? it doesn't even act startled by the presence of the humans. It acts like it's just taking a casual stroll down the street

Edited by Matt121

I find it odd that people have claimed to be the "man in the suit", yet the suit hasn't been found.

I find it odd that people have claimed to be the "man in the suit", yet the suit hasn't been found.

That's a very good reasoning, lol!

I find it odd that people have claimed it to be Bigfoot, yet he has never been found ever, not even once. (He doesn't exist)

Edited by Dr.Sexy

That's a very good reasoning, lol!

You guys ever watch cop and robber movies?

"Quick! Get rid of the evidence!"

Yes, as Johnny Page said, You're entitled to your opinion. For me, I was a skeptic untill about 30 years ago when I saw a mama and young one. After that I know in my own mind that they exist. Most hardcore skeptics WILL have to see one with their own eyes before they will believe they exist. My encounter was a chance obsevation when I ran across the VERY fresh tracks in the snow and then I followed them to a mama bigfoot and her young one. Too bad I didn't have a camera with me.

Odie

snip

No, you saw something that you think was Bigfoot. Unfortunately for your beliefs, Bigfoot does not exist. Ergo you must have seen something else that actually exists, or you are simply lying.

I think it's a man in a suit walking funny I don't really have anything interesting to add to the topic but it always seemed fake to me. Why does the animal in question just casually stroll by? what animal not used to humans would just do that? it doesn't even act startled by the presence of the humans. It acts like it's just taking a casual stroll down the street

Just like almost all other animals. I've seen plenty of videos of animals that just walk off. If there is no threat then animals usually do not run. It's not like Gimlin fired a rifle or anything.

I think even if Bigfoot was found and looked 90% like the Patterson Bigfoot, you'd have lots of people standing by the conviction that it is a fake.

This has been hashed and rehashed. The main points as far as I am concerned is that none of the principles seem to be total honest or dependable. All the stories associated with it are subject to criticism of one kind or another.

Yes, as Johnny Page said, You're entitled to your opinion. For me, I was a skeptic untill about 30 years ago when I saw a mama and young one. After that I know in my own mind that they exist. Most hardcore skeptics WILL have to see one with their own eyes before they will believe they exist. My encounter was a chance obsevation when I ran across the VERY fresh tracks in the snow and then I followed them to a mama bigfoot and her young one. Too bad I didn't have a camera with me.

Odie

Is it time to post the three legged bear video again or should I wait?

Prove it.

Drunken parrot, you think it was a three legged bear in the video?

Not in the Patterson fraud err... film.

Professor GlenBoy, allow me to introduce Bigfoot....

40 seconds is where it gets good.

Seeing that would make a believer out of me.....

You guys ever watch cop and robber movies?

"Quick! Get rid of the evidence!"

So in that case the same people who made the suit should be able to make another one just as convincing. Too bad that hasn't happend

I see nothing convincing about the suit in the Patterson video. I bet if the video were more crystal clear shot in HD you would see how fake it really is. But now it was shot in 1967 on crappy film. Also Patterson claims to have shown the film to people at Universal. But who are these unnamed people? he never gave any clues we only have his word that he talked to people that said it couldn't be done without hollywood. I don't see why people cling to this idea that he showed the film to Universal when there is no real evidence of that only his word and since he is a known faker and a liar why would people believe him?

Edited by Matt121

Oh i have my doubts about this film...i don't know how some people like John Green can be 100% sure that this is the real thing....after all Patterson was never able to tell in wich speed he shot the film...

Edited by JonathanVonErich

Typical Bigfoot encounter.

I should have known something was up when I read the "Sasquatch wearing assless chaps" encounter report over at BFRO. :unsure2: