Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found

Still Waters

The Voice of Russia and other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.

The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

http://beforeitsnews...g.likes&fb_sour

The original article is in Russian so the translation might not be correct.

http://kp.ua/daily/140113/374931/

• Like 3

That article just doesn't ring true to me especially with all the other outlandish claims in it, why have we not heard of them before?

• Like 2

300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery..... Would someone be shocked if this turned out to be BS? :lol:

• Like 3

300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery..... Would someone be shocked if this turned out to be BS? :lol:

Not shocked, but......

[media=]

[/media]

The objects in the picture that look like a jumbled heap of gear wheels were identified as looking identical to a certain marine organism, some time back. These were apparently fossilized.

As the aluminum object that looks like a track for a cog wheel was found in mined coal, it seems natural to wonder if some tool or piece of a mining machine got stuck in the coal and broke off. I'd have figured these to be made of steel, but I know next to nothing about coal mining.

Could someone please post a picture of said 300million yo machine.... I cant get that link to work. :no:

Edited by DBunker

Could someone please post a picture of said 300million yo machine.... I cant get that link to work. :no:

Uh.... that's because that link is 300 million years old. Talk about a necropost! :passifier:

• Like 2

would that be coincidentally, the same or very similar story posted online March 2012? With pics

400 Million Year Old Machine Found in Russia

RUSSIA. In the remote Kamchatka peninsula (map below), 200 km from Tigil, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, occurs that, in this case the discovery surprised scientists by its nature, at least – unusual, able to change history (or pre-history).

http://www.thetruthb...ound-in-russia/

clicky

post-135078-0-78106000-1358786703_thumb.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

would that be coincidentally, the same or very similar story posted online March 2012? With pics

400 Million Year Old Machine Found in Russia

RUSSIA. In the remote Kamchatka peninsula (map below), 200 km from Tigil, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, occurs that, in this case the discovery surprised scientists by its nature, at least – unusual, able to change history (or pre-history).

http://www.thetruthb...ound-in-russia/

It's not the same. If you scroll down the page of the article in my OP you'll see they've shown that one as a previous discovery.

Edited to add - I've done a search and the article you're quoting was also posted on here -

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=223504&hl=%20kamchatka%20%20peninsula&st=0

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 1

The Voice of Russia and other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.

The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

http://beforeitsnews...g.likes&fb_sour

The original article is in Russian so the translation might not be correct.

http://kp.ua/daily/140113/374931/

If this is real then I think it more likely indicates we dont understand how times works.

If the modern world is losing objects which are jumping back to other points in history then theres no need for aliens.

Hmm. Wonder if it'll fit my tractor gearbox?

• Like 1

Right, because a dinosaur-aged machine is much more reasonable than a piece off of some modern mining equipment broken off during processing.

Goody, I just saw this on ATS and was wondering if it would make it here. To start with, they've thrown in several previous similar finds, so we need to straighten out which one the article is talking about. That would be the second and third pictures down. The others have been addressed before.

That established, the first question we should ask is where did the coal come from? An underground mine, a strip mine or reclaimed salvage, like mudlarks used to do with bits of coal lost in the Thames during offloading? The item wasn't found until the consumer had got ahold of it so the coal could've come from anywhere and the item imbedded at any step of way who knows when. A strip mine for instance makes a huge difference as that's all surface mining.

The specimen itself may be questionable in that while most of it has the characteristic glassy sheen of solid coal, the area immediately around the contact point with the imbedded metal appears almost powdery and unconsolidated. The corrosion apparent on the object is meaningless, as aluminum is known to weather rather quickly when exposed to mercury, which destroys it's protective oxide layer. The fact that the inner surface appears almost undamaged suggests it wasn't sitting in any bog for millions of years waiting for coalification to set in.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 3

Before It's News is the website that provides the article. I was once invited to write there and stopped after a while realizing everyone there was an anarchist conspiracist.

Lol

These claims, if true, make me think about Quantum Tunneling experiments. When the wavy behaviour descends on a macroscopic object I dont see why it cant magically jump into the past or future.

Lets face it in Quantum Tunneling a photon can jump through a barrier reaching its destination as if it had tried many times faster than light. The same thing would be needed here for aluminum machinery to magic itself into the past.

how would anyone know that its 300 million years old? we all know that carbon dating is flawed because it has dated 50 year old objects as several million years old. although i do believe in ufos and extraterrestrial life, i think a lot of times people are just looking way too hard

It's obviously part of a weather balloon.

• Like 3

Looks little like something type of seashells to me. It is all in a cluster. Looking like a real fake to me

Wow, the wild claims in this article are actually amusing. My favorite was that a vase was found in coal. Seriously, do they not know how coal is formed? That vase would have been disintegrated if it was a part of when the coal was formed.

Can anyone translate the Russian article? Cause it might not even say what the other website is saying. We've had that before.

If this is real then I think it more likely indicates we dont understand how times works.

If the modern world is losing objects which are jumping back to other points in history then theres no need for aliens.

Interesting theory about time etc you have there. :tu:

Edited by Coffey

Come on guys.

Its from Before Its News.

Shouldn't that be enough of a sign?

:D

• Like 1