Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Body Jumping

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    sankalpah

sankalpah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

Col. Kurtz on Aug 20 2008, 08:18 AM, said:

Because you would have 10 million people all trying to be Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

precisely, your reasons must be inline with spiritual guidelines. has to be for the good of both parties involved. and there are safe guards that acts as "rules", if u will. because it interferes with the free will of others it must be a situation that not only protects the 1 jumping but usually opens the mind of the person being jumped of their link to the one jumping, therefore, the jumper is protected and the jumpee is enlightened

#17    Meiliken

Meiliken

Repository of human knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

• How good can good men be if good men do nothing?

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

darkbreed on Aug 21 2008, 04:54 PM, said:

To the person (shaman) who asked how it can be done, for me it's done through astral projection, meaning out of body experiences.

To be able to do it with a patient/client you would first of all need the consent of that person, and that person would most likely also be able to project, if you want a real body swap at least, if you just want to "enter" that persons body it may be enough for both to do some meditation first to get relaxed and into an altered state, perhaps some hypnosis would help with this part as well, and then you would try to project into the other person from there on.

That's just a theory though, I do not frequently "body swap" or enter other peoples body, in my cases it has mostly happened by "accident" so to speak, except for a few cases, and one case where I did a full body swap with another person (female) and thus experienced to be in her body and how it is to have a female body (was interesting) and she experienced to be "me", or my male body. However, it only lasted for a short moment before we got "swapped back" again. It is not something I've experienced much with, barely at all really, so that's the best tip I can give you.

In any case, regarding healing, I don't really see why you would need to do something so complex to perform a good healing, there are far easier ways to detect the disease or problem in a client in my opinion.

-EA

Here's an interesting story for you DB.  My first major psychic phenomenon I experienced was in highschool speech(how to give speeches) class.  During that class I did the body jump into a female that was doing her thing on the podium and became her.  Our minds melded to where her thoughts were mine, her feelings were mine, her personality was mine, to such a degree that I was her.  She was unaware of this(Ithink).  It lasted mere moments, but it afforded me a unique perspective to where I then understood how a female thinks, feels, percieves.  She wasn't someone I was close to, and normally in highschool the social structure tends to make people have different classes(hierarchal), to which we rarely spoke to one another.  Basically, I tolerated most people, was friendly to everyone, but grew close to none.  2 days ago, a buddy from my highschool to whom I'd not spoken in 14 years found me on facebook.  I don't know how he found me since I don't use my real name online.  I sent a message to him last night asking him that exact question "how did you find me, or even concieve of my name to motivate you to find me?"  What makes this interesting is he is dating the woman I jumped into back then.  He and she were not friends in highschool at all.  He was a gothy loner to which I took him in and became his friend.  They are now dating exclusively and indeed are quite close from what I've seen on his facebook profile.  Then today I see this thread.  I don't believe in coicidences, so I'm a little trepiditious/apprehensive on his reply on why he sought me out.  

As an aside, I must iterate that I did a lot of jumping when I figured out how to do it and learned people could be manipulated when you knew what they were thinking and why.  Because it seemed such a dark and demented way to talk to people, I stopped doing so.  I felt like someone who was using/abusing people.  So I haven't done it in 10 years.  I also refuse to help others figure out how to do it, so anyone who asks how.....don't ask.

I'll keep you apprised of the situation as it unfolds if you wish.  I know you like to learn more things, so I figured this might pique your interest.  You're welcome to pick my brain.

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself
Sir Richard Francis Burton

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance
Hippocrates

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Aldous Huxley

#18    EvelynX

EvelynX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

Hello.
I was googling around and came across this forum and this thread some time ago already.
After following carefully, I felt like it's time to create an account to be able to reply.

Some years back something like this happened to a very close friend of mine, but it did not go away.
His body got taken by another person and his soul went to the empty vessel this person left behind. He has been caught in the wrong body ever since.
We have been trying to find a way to undo this from various places and now I'm here, seeking for help.
Please do assume I'm telling the truth here. Many before have shut us off as a couple of nutcases.

Does anyone have anything that could help?

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,064 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostEvelynX, on 14 August 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Hello.
I was googling around and came across this forum and this thread some time ago already.
After following carefully, I felt like it's time to create an account to be able to reply.

Some years back something like this happened to a very close friend of mine, but it did not go away.
His body got taken by another person and his soul went to the empty vessel this person left behind. He has been caught in the wrong body ever since.
We have been trying to find a way to undo this from various places and now I'm here, seeking for help.
Please do assume I'm telling the truth here. Many before have shut us off as a couple of nutcases.

Does anyone have anything that could help?
Your friend may be suffering from a disassociation disorder... These types of issues can manifest in that way. If you are not interested in a psychological explanation and looking for a metaphysical one, you will need a shaman. Most likely to perform a soul retrieval.

Good luck ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 21 August 2008 - 04:10 PM, said:

If you could body jump to anyone, the world would be in trouble. I don't think that anyone can go anywhere they please, simply for the fact you cannot know where everywhere and everyone is. The other matter is the frequency and vibration you are getting out, just like you cannot pick up every radio station depending on where you are located.

Kind of same thing

Yes, and given what we're up to here, body-jumping in most cases would be very much against the "rules and regulations" of incarnation.  We aren't here to reap the rewards or feel the sorrows properly belonging to someone else.  That is like spirit-theft.  These things seem like fun parlor tricks but parlor tricks can sometimes backfire.  I heartily recommend against this type of practice.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users