Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 57 votes

Astral Travel & My technique

• Please log in to reply
5004 replies to this topic

#4891    EMMA D.

EMMA D.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

I am conscious in most of my dreams, i can talk to people and ask them certain questions or have an adventure and do what i want. Sometimes if there's an upcoming exam, i review in my dream and i know i'm conscious because i even correct my mistakes like for example i am trying to memorize something and i tell myself no that's not it, it's this. In some dreams I am with my ancestors, and my dad (who passed away when I was 11) introduces me to them and we talk for a little while. I did not know of Astral Travel until today, i mean that it really exists, i know of the horror movie but that's it. Till earlier today when i was telling someone about the dreams i've been having, he said that i might be astral projecting. so i looked it up and found this site.

I have a problem waking up sometimes, not the thing where i just want to sleep in, it's when i want to wake up and i know i'm sleeping and i keep trying to wake up, I even try to open my eyes with my fingers but I can't. sometimes after a dream i can't move, like there's a thousand pound weight on my body and it lasts for a while. What can you say about this? Now that i've read your article, I wanna know if it's safe to Astral Project and how will i be able to find my body?

I also dream of the future and i've proven this to my family and friends on several occasions. If i dream about them, i tell them what happens in the dream and it happens every time. Is there any relation to my Astral Projecting?

i'm sorry for bombarding you with questions and thank you for your article, it cleared out a few things. Including the comments and your replies to them.

-E

#4892    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostEMMA D., on 14 September 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

I am conscious in most of my dreams, i can talk to people and ask them certain questions or have an adventure and do what i want. Sometimes if there's an upcoming exam, i review in my dream and i know i'm conscious because i even correct my mistakes like for example i am trying to memorize something and i tell myself no that's not it, it's this. In some dreams I am with my ancestors, and my dad (who passed away when I was 11) introduces me to them and we talk for a little while. I did not know of Astral Travel until today, i mean that it really exists, i know of the horror movie but that's it. Till earlier today when i was telling someone about the dreams i've been having, he said that i might be astral projecting. so i looked it up and found this site.

I have a problem waking up sometimes, not the thing where i just want to sleep in, it's when i want to wake up and i know i'm sleeping and i keep trying to wake up, I even try to open my eyes with my fingers but I can't. sometimes after a dream i can't move, like there's a thousand pound weight on my body and it lasts for a while. What can you say about this? Now that i've read your article, I wanna know if it's safe to Astral Project and how will i be able to find my body?

I also dream of the future and i've proven this to my family and friends on several occasions. If i dream about them, i tell them what happens in the dream and it happens every time. Is there any relation to my Astral Projecting?

i'm sorry for bombarding you with questions and thank you for your article, it cleared out a few things. Including the comments and your replies to them.

-E
Hi Emma, you should read through this thread and see if your questions are answered. And ask them there.

http://www.unexplain...5

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4893    Newastral

Newastral

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

I believe in it;... In fact I will try it but I am super afraid from the sleep paralysis: I hate seeing evil beings and scary sounds, If this happens I will certainly be pulled back and never succeed in traveling... Infect what if the paralysis last for more than 2 min... I'm really sacred help please, plus if I traveled successfully may I visit anyone even if I don't know their place, and if they were sleeping may I take their astral body with me to a trip and will they remember it?

#4894    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hello, ive only read maybe a third of this so forgive me if this has already been answered. But do night terrors relate to spirit world in anyway? If so how? I used to have them ALL the time as a kid.

#4895    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

View Postnotyalcmas93, on 26 October 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Hello, ive only read maybe a third of this so forgive me if this has already been answered. But do night terrors relate to spirit world in anyway? If so how? I used to have them ALL the time as a kid.
Where they sleep paralysis events or dreams. Night terrors in young children are simply the young mind training itself for fight or flight. Unfortunatly some children remember them most do not.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4896    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

I have very little memory of them. But they were not SP, more like sleep walking. i would freak out so badly and my parents said i would often think there were bugs crawling all over me and i would just go nuts. I was like 5 years old and my dad couldnt even hold me down.

#4897    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

I would say things like "get them off me!" And rub and scratch at my arms.

#4898    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postnotyalcmas93, on 26 October 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

I would say things like "get them off me!" And rub and scratch at my arms.
Yes this is common. It goes on in all the minds of children at that age, but some children particularly if their sleep schedule is screwy will experience what you did. It's not really a spiritual issue. kids minds at that age are starting to train themselves for the dangers that they might face. They are wiring their brains to respond quickly under danger. A bit like holodeck practice. We continue to do this all our lives, but kids at that age are in a very heightened phase.

Edited by Seeker79, 26 October 2012 - 05:41 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#4899    notyalcmas93

notyalcmas93

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 October 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Yes this is common. It goes on in all the minds of children at that age, but some children particularly if their sleep schedule is screwy will experience what you did. It's not really a spiritual issue. kids minds at that age are starting to train themselves for the dangers that they might face. They are wiring their brains to respond quickly under danger. A bit like holodeck practice. We continue to do this all our lives, but kids at that age are in a very heightened phase.

Alright thanks for the info!

Edited by notyalcmas93, 26 October 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#4900    prakash.jj

prakash.jj

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hi All,

I am very new to this Astral Projection/Travel and have few questions which I am searching for answers....

1. Is there any age restrictions to try this.
2. What is the easiest method to try this out.
3. How many days/months/years it might take to achieve the first Astral Travel.
4. Astral Travel means, travelling in parallel universe or it will be always in the same universe where we are in.
5. Can we travel outside earth? if yes how much time it might take go and come back......(may be to Moon and come back)
6. whats the difference between this one and Remote Viewing?

Thanks in advance.
Prakash (From India)

#4901    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

View Postprakash.jj, on 13 November 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

Hi All,

I am very new to this Astral Projection/Travel and have few questions which I am searching for answers....

1. Is there any age restrictions to try this.
2. What is the easiest method to try this out.
3. How many days/months/years it might take to achieve the first Astral Travel.
4. Astral Travel means, travelling in parallel universe or it will be always in the same universe where we are in.
5. Can we travel outside earth? if yes how much time it might take go and come back......(may be to Moon and come back)
6. whats the difference between this one and Remote Viewing?

Thanks in advance.
Prakash (From India)
Start here

http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Bruce Lee-

#4902    AyeKay

AyeKay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• We are all the same but I feel I'm different

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

well i my self have astral traveled,on that note my first try i used the rope technique and it worked well,I was not all the way out of my body but i could tell it was working my physical body was paralyzed and all the symptoms that i read about were on point,i could see myself laying there in bed clearly as if my eyes where open but i knew i was sleep,when my astral arm or leg would move so would my physical arm or leg as to say the jolt or jerk,I don't know why but it wasn't untill i fell deeper into it that i got scared my heart felt like is was comeing out of my chest and my breathing had changed so i stoped all together,even tho i tossed and turned i still felt the vibrations threw out the night,they started from my feet and up to my head since 11-11-12 i have not fully left the physical body...any tips would be helpful thanks :alien:

#4903    heatherb35601

heatherb35601

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Love to live and believe when you cant see never doubt that something exists

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Make very sure you protect yourself first and do not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will come in contact with the not so nice spirits in the astral realm.

#4904    Curious76

Curious76

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

I read that you have to clear your mind of words, I find this very difficult. Even when I'm concentrating in my breathing, I try to picture something in my mind but then I find myself describing what I want to see. How do I stop the words?

#4905    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostAeon Flax, on 26 January 2006 - 09:01 PM, said:

Can you move your hand astrally *out* of your hand completely awake, aware, anytime in a calm environment? With no meditative process??

I can do that and that is something I think is crazy and it has it fantastical quality to it - I know, but, with contact with the afterlife - you see and hear them. They can "touch" you. Let you know you can do it. It's something I learned how to do.

This is the farthest I've gotten with astral travel too...

well I mean my hand and my arm

as far as the times that I've tried to astral travel. I have taken meditative journeys that are far different from astral traveling. During those processes I have also had guides. They didn't verbally speak to me but I understood them in my mind.

I have had one spontaneous astral travel experience though, I was not asleep, I was sitting in a car waiting for someone to come out of a store. I had a guide that time too and we went into the cosmos. The guide explained to me the mysteries of the universe one by one (it seemed) and took the mysteries back one by one, leaving me feeling very small like an ant - and indeed my body was so far away from me that it would have been smaller than an ant. Anyway, that is my ONE TRUE astral travel experience but it was spontaneous and not self induced.

I have had other religious visions where I was still in my same body but the world around me changed into the heavenly realms, these also were spontaneous and I always wondered if these were similar to astral travel. They must be somehow related I would think.

I tried every night for a couple months to astral travel but it never worked, I always just fall asleep in a meditative state.... in the beginning I came across many evil entities and even a couple aliens, but I learned not to be afraid and that I can call on the white light at any time for my protection. I don't know if it just isn't meant for me to astral travel, or if I will be able to do it later..

please be honest, is this really spiritually enlightening? It seems like it would be, but then again it seems like its just something cool to do that may have alternative consequences. Have there been any bad results from this like getting demons attached to you (as I have had demons attached to me before), or perhaps a person going crazy, or sleep walking or getting into a scary situation its hard to get out of - or any other negative thing???

I really am curious.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 24 November 2012 - 06:30 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 16 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users