Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

US Students Revolt Against Mandatory Tracking

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 27 November 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

The civil war(?)
made a thread as not to derail this one, http://www.unexplain...topic=238327=
civil war is one, theres a few others that have been brought to my attention.

`And be true to every promise - for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made.
al-isra 17:34

#17    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,918 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Stupid rule and sounds like a massive waste of money. Hopefully the students and parents can convince the school to ditch it.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,332 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostCorp, on 27 November 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Stupid rule and sounds like a massive waste of money. Hopefully the students and parents can convince the school to ditch it.
they should join together peacefully and just refuse to do it. eventually the school will have to allow them to be educated.
i don't understand why it has to be such a major issue.
just don't do it. period.

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#19    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,415 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 27 November 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Neither of us contributed to any of those situations, ive only been alive for 23 years. how can you possibly think that way.
what have you actually done that makes you a contributing american?
Plus name one war which america won by its self.
Think what way? Doesn't matter. The thing about coversing in text is how easily little comments can be misconstrued. It was a friendly jab.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 27 November 2012 - 08:52 PM.

Posted Image

#20    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Actually I posted this in conspiracy but mods removed it to US news. Because it is conspiracy. I many time stressed out that I dont have time post in conspiracy thread due my interests in "Alternative history and ancient mysteries" sub forum. I hope that one day I will have time to share my knowledge and discuss about NWO and similar with my dear UMers.

When I discuss to someone and I say to him "Its conspiracy." person often answer is "Tell me you dont believe in conspiracy theories?"
My answer is always the same: "Darn right I believe in it. In fact I dont believe. I know. I have evidence. Everyone does just you are not interested in knowing the truth."

Im mean what is "Conspiracy"? Secret agenda by group of people. Plan. Do you make plans? I do. Everyone does. Why would not some powerfull group. Elite.

You need to ask yourself this question. What is alternative to conspiracy theory? If conspiracy theorists are wrong what is a true?
Alternative is -Spontaneous events. So is what "they" want to tell me that I must belive that my history is written by spontaneous events. Is WW2 spontaneous event? Is Holocaust spontaneous event? Is JFK death spontaneous? Is vaccination spontaneous? Is secret science spontaneous? Is rocket shield spontaneous?

Only idoit can think: "Yes."

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#21    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,415 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

I think a conspiracy is anything that people in official capacity do that will have an effect on others, willingly or otherwise, and won't cough up the straight dope about their true intentions or as in most cases just lie or dance around the inquisitions. If the intentions become known then 9/10 times a conspiracy becomes an outrage.

Posted Image

#22    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 26 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

I see a day were, as soon as you are born, you are whipped away implainted with a chip, then given back.. that way nobody can hide. no1 can be themselves.

and we the people give these people the power to do so....

Well said, it's scary as hell. :td:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,918 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostJGirl, on 27 November 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

they should join together peacefully and just refuse to do it. eventually the school will have to allow them to be educated.
i don't understand why it has to be such a major issue.
just don't do it. period.

It's a major issue because it's Infowars and it's their business to freak people out and make them paranoid. ;)

I can see kids just ditching these things in their lockers all day. Or forget them somewhere as teenagers tend to do. Eventually the school will decide enforcing this policy isn't worth the time and money.

Edited by Corp, 27 November 2012 - 09:22 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,415 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

View PostCorp, on 27 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

It's a major issue because it's Infowars and it's their business to freak people out and make them paranoid. ;)

I can see kids just ditching these things in their lockers all day. Or forget them somewhere as teenagers tend to do. Eventually the school will decide enforcing this policy isn't worth the time and money.
Infowars or not there are huge issues with this and huge precedents to be set. The kids and parents need to take a stand now, not eventually. That's like saying eventually the government will realize half of what they do isn't worth the time or money. With things like this you can't give them an inch.

Posted Image

#25    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,332 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostCorp, on 27 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

i can see them doing that too, but to suggest a big kerfuffle to make a point is silly. just don't do it and it will fade into the background with the mountains of other stupid ideas.

i see this with a lot of issues that should not even come to the forefront in the news. it's not like the state of texas has imposed this as law. if that were the case i could see a major fight, but one school?

Posted Image

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

#26    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

View PostJGirl, on 27 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

i can see them doing that too, but to suggest a big kerfuffle to make a point is silly. just don't do it and it will fade into the background with the mountains of other stupid ideas.

i see this with a lot of issues that should not even come to the forefront in the news. it's not like the state of texas has imposed this as law. if that were the case i could see a major fight, but one school?

One school is were it starts.

Posted Image

#27    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 7,332 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 28 November 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

One school is were it starts.
and ends, if action is taken.
don't get ahead of yourself. that's what causes panic in situations like this

Posted Image

Winston Churchill

#28    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• That's what it takes.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

If all the students refused and all of them got banned, the school would change it's policy pronto!

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#29    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,255 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostJGirl, on 27 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

it's not worth making a big Kerfuffle about? If people don't make a big kerfuffle, or just write it off any concerns about it as more paranoia about the NWO, then bodies and authorities will soon think that it's perfectly ok for them to do it as well since no one seems to be making a fuss about it. It's not making a fuss that lets people slip things in until one day they're suddenly the law, and it's too late then to do anything about it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#30    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Americans are gonna go completely wacko when RFID chipped ID cards are gonna be reality.

Btw, certain creditcards already have RFID chips. And don't passports already have RFID chips in it in America?
RFID is already present in modern cellphones also.

Don't see why a big fuss is needed here, apart from this step not being thought out well enough. And the obivous possibility to give cards to fellow students is exactly why the idea hasn't become reality in certain countries where it was proposed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users