Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Might as well get a reading

Lord Sappington

How do these work? Do I need to tell you what reading I want? Just curious as to how this'll turn out.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Sappington

• Oderint

• John from Lowell

you could ask a few questions you want answered, or tell us a little about yourself (not too much of course, but some basic info could possibly help) :)

Good luck with the reading, and welcome to UM :tu:

Well, I'm a 16 year old male in Austin. I'm a very nerdy person, but I get outside a LOT and go fihing or generally find something interesting to do in the woods, and I've been told I'm pretty good looking.

But, I'm going to be a senior this year, and I still haven't even kissed a girl. Every time I ask a girl out, I get refused.

So is there any hope that will change this year?

Man, I figured this would b like totally in a psychic's range....

So does anyone wanna help me by giving me a reading? Maybe?

I can give you some insight.

Things change once you are out of high school. I realize you have another year to go, however I think that what you look for today will be very unimportent the rest of your life.

The true alpha male that women are attracted to the most are the ones that have confidence in themself. That particular trait is accomplished through building it in a sort of trial and error fashon. You need to be fond of self empowerment. The kind that requires self reflection, thinking for yourself, and most of all, your authentic expression. Any one who can truly be authentic Has Confidence in who they are and how they are.

This means for example, what others think are a consideration as far as respecting their points of view. They have little or know influence on how you wish to see things.

I suspect a reading for another person is harder to do than most of us think. If I can see your energy potentials and project where they could take you, you would or could change them at will and my reading would be invalid. I think it would be best if you choose to create the future you really want for yourself. Give yourself the power to do that and forget about these guessing games.

John