Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi ^ _ ^

Kixx the Paranoid

Hi ^ _ ^;; sorry, I get nervous and paranoid on the topic of UFOs and Cryotozoology. I'm an amatuer UFOlgist and Cryptozoologist, and I hope to make many friends and hopefully uncover some truth :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• __Kratos__

• ABOTU

• Kixx the Paranoid

Welcome to the forum! Have a great time posting.

Hello , my name here is Abecrombie . I think you will see that this is the ultimate website to post in. if you have any problems with anyone just remember you can post a report . our team moderators and our administrator , SaRuMaN . are great. But you wont have to worry cause everyone ive talked too keeps it all good .

There is alott to look at and post too and stuff to read everyday on the front page

there is also a cool debate board drop in and read some of the debates we have going on. maybe you will sign up for the next season on the debate tournaments.

welcome and have fun

Abecrombie :D

Hello .... :st

Welcome Welcome .. You'll love it here, make yourself comfortable and enjoy posting!

~NC B)

Hello .... :st

Welcome Welcome .. You'll love it here, make yourself comfortable and enjoy posting!

~NC B)

Hello Kitty ,....I mean Nativechick1989. ^_^