Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

Many people claim this, but I don't buy it. In fact, we have some nerve, claiming what amounts to libel and slander against other beings. Some fundamentalists cite things such as alien abductions to justify their claims. They ask, "what kind of benevolent being would kidnap people?" They then mention alleged experimentation. I see their points, but it's almost a case of the pot calling the kettle black when you look at the very long list of humanity's crimes and sins. Would aliens be more justified in believing that we're the "demonic" ones? Let's pretend that they're definitely real.

• Like 3

Classically speaking ,not at all ,but if the premise that all souls come from one place is true,aliens have the same type of spirit a human does ,same type of spirit as a demon . Demons are nothing more that an evil soul .

Souls are souls .

• Like 2

Do et's exist? No proof yet. Do Demons exist? Only allegorical at best, no real proof beyond anecdotes. So my bet is they are both products of fanciful dreaming. JMO.

• Like 3

Do et's exist? No proof yet. Do Demons exist? Only allegorical at best, no real proof beyond anecdotes. So my bet is they are both products of fanciful dreaming. JMO.

there is more than a little logical reason to beleive E,T. are not real ...deamons have been recorded since records .

allegorical is not quite the case.... in a court of law , demons are real .

all that said , if angels and demons are not real , then makeing them E.T.s is not a big deal .

if they are time traveler's then the demons are the paradox being who have been eresed from the time line , and angels are the good guys .

if angels and demons are from off world / E.T.'s ....

we are either lunch , or some thing to be studied before removed as being in the way .

frankly speaking , it really doesn't matter what we think they are... they are what they are...

it might serve us well to figure them out , before we except dinner invitations

• Like 1

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real. I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

• Like 6

there is more than a little logical reason to beleive E,T. are not real ...deamons have been recorded since records .

allegorical is not quite the case.... in a court of law , demons are real .

Im sorry, what!? :unsure2:

• Like 4

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real. I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

if first we grant that possession is real and has happened , and grant that some force not understood occupied the subject ... what is the agency of the demonic force you beleive are ufo's or alien ... and what religon does god belong to .

more to the point, why would a perfectly good supernatural being want to play like it was a alien from another world...

when it has spent the last 5ooo years on brand recognition and product advertiving .

it makes not one bit of common sense .

it the religon's of the world want to admitt to getting it wrong , that they burned a whole lot of people for not one good reason.... i am good with that... calling aliens ... supernatural spirits that the bible gets to burn , follows bad judgement with poor common sense

Im sorry, what!? :unsure2:

quite right , it is not rare nor hard to find .... legal standing for the exsistance of demons ... you might have a problem with a jury of peers takeing it seriously... but we have common law that supports it

quite right , it is not rare nor hard to find .... legal standing for the exsistance of demons ... you might have a problem with a jury of peers takeing it seriously... but we have common law that supports it

Show me.

Edited by Hazzard

Nowadays people who get "possessed" tend to be suffering severe psychological problems and the demons are solved with some nice little tablets or injections and talking therapies. Of course to the sufferer the 'demons' are real.

Imagine a deluded person, or an ADD sufferer, or an epileptic thrown down in shaking convulsions - hundreds of years ago? What will be the explanation for something unknown?

demonic possession! Of course!

Plus those who even consider ET v Demons might just be reading too many bonkers websites and watching the associated nonsense vids

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Show me one demon in a bottle of formaldehyde. Just one. Not an ordinary critter with a name demon attached (like the very cool sounding hell bender - (a salamander that I cannot imagine how it got such an ominous name) .

No demons and law where separated hundreds of years ago and if the term is used it only is describing a behavior or action.... Not a real entity.

Why not put every ET and Cryptic in the "they be demonz". Then there is no need to provide evidence since they would all be supernatural....

Edited by Esoteric Toad

if first we grant that possession is real and has happened , and grant that some force not understood occupied the subject ... what is the agency of the demonic force you beleive are ufo's or alien ... and what religon does god belong to .

more to the point, why would a perfectly good supernatural being want to play like it was a alien from another world...

when it has spent the last 5ooo years on brand recognition and product advertiving .

it makes not one bit of common sense .

it the religon's of the world want to admitt to getting it wrong , that they burned a whole lot of people for not one good reason.... i am good with that... calling aliens ... supernatural spirits that the bible gets to burn , follows bad judgement with poor common sense

My entire frame of reference with this topic is scripture. I don't excuse any of the stupid, wicked things done in the name of religion, merely saying that I think the Bible states they exist, are evil, can possess and when removed by the Holy Spirit the individual is more than relieved to have them gone.
  • Like 1

What a line of thinking: First we assume aliens are out there grabbing people and doing nasty things to them. But these aliens are really demons in disguise. Then the demons possess people and the reason for thinking this is the Bible. Then the Holy Spirit comes into the picture and is used in magic rituals to remove the demons making the individual who was grabbed by the aliens doing nasty things (remember them?) happy and I guess the aliens go home.

• Like 1

Many people claim this, but I don't buy it. In fact, we have some nerve, claiming what amounts to libel and slander against other beings. Some fundamentalists cite things such as alien abductions to justify their claims. They ask, "what kind of benevolent being would kidnap people?" They then mention alleged experimentation. I see their points, but it's almost a case of the pot calling the kettle black when you look at the very long list of humanity's crimes and sins. Would aliens be more justified in believing that we're the "demonic" ones? Let's pretend that they're definitely real.

No they really are aliens. Demons don't need flying saucers. Of course depending upon the nature of their intent, one may class them as Demons.

• Like 2

Nowadays people who get "possessed" tend to be suffering severe psychological problems and the demons are solved with some nice little tablets or injections and talking therapies. Of course to the sufferer the 'demons' are real.

Imagine a deluded person, or an ADD sufferer, or an epileptic thrown down in shaking convulsions - hundreds of years ago? What will be the explanation for something unknown?

demonic possession! Of course!

Plus those who even consider ET v Demons might just be reading too many bonkers websites and watching the associated nonsense vids

Or watching too many films perhaps?

What rite does one use to exorcise an alien?

It's called 'get the hell out of there'.

Betty and Barney Hill, Travis Walton, and The Allagash Four know this well.

• Like 2

Show me one demon in a bottle

:tu: hehehe... they were quite a few on ebay actually, but they since stopped the sale of them, along with magic spells.... (not coz of danger, coz of all the mugs complaining nothing happened when they took the lids off ... haha :w00t: ) what the hell did they expect?

http://uk.answers.ya...30124853AAUDvNv

Its all true...just wish Id known at the time of course I could have made myself a mint. there are suckers who will believe anything, so why not fleece them?

http://www.wired.co....bay-bans-spells

having said that I do have an unusual looking oil lamp, maybe I can sell that with the genie? You could just imagine someone giving bad feedback saying they rubbed and rubbed it till it shone....just no bloody genie popped out. :w00t:

(and thats the BIG problem with demons, genies and aliens, they're so unreliable)

But if anyone wants one, PM pls - and they cost ONLY £999 for your basic poltergeist. I mail fast too!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

What rite does one use to exorcise an alien?

Tell the aliens they need to eat a balanced diet, drink 3 litres of water throughout the day, and especially take lots of exorcism!

• Like 2

Well Aleister Crowley was into the dark arts and black magick, and He conjured up this Entity called LAM which he drew a picture of and bears a striking resemblence to the Grey aliens...

Iv always been interested in the lost time aspect of the whole ETH.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

Demons don't need flying saucers.

Maybe they don't need them. Perhaps they think they're just really stylish and enjoy flying around in them.
  • Like 2

Maybe they don't need them. Perhaps they think they're just really stylish and enjoy flying around in them.

Or maybe it better suits there purposes to decieve the public

• Like 1

I think it's what they call a 'moot point'...neither are real.